Will I find a partner who won´t cheat on me?

January 7, 2019 at 23:29 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) feebles17x
Will I find a partner who won´t cheat on me?
Regrettably I got back with my now ex. We had been dating nearly two years. According to my family he was abusive, to which, they say he used to isolate me, hence why I saught solice in finding like minded people on this site. Among other things that im still coming to terms with him cheating on me. So anyone reading this, may they be kind enough to offer some hope, I´m feeling incredibly vunreable since the breakup.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 8, 2019 at 01:11
(Taurus) Naks
"Will I find a partner who won´t cheat on me?"
Is this your question? You could remodel that question to "how can I avoid cheating" etc

Just ask the question and I will come up with an answer.
January 8, 2019 at 01:56
(Sagittarius) arrowhorse
You will find an honest man when you become a better judge of character.

You have to be more selective with Men due to your Mars being afflicted by Uranus
and Neptune.

Uranus would account for his trying to isolate you, and Neptune his deception and cheating.

Is your ex a Scorpio born on November 4th by any chance?
January 8, 2019 at 02:06
(Pisces) feebles17x » Naks
I´m just wondering if I´ll ever find someone loyal
January 8, 2019 at 02:08
(Pisces) feebles17x » arrowhorse
Interesting, I can honestly see their influences.

He was a pisces asc, capricorn sun and libra moon with venus in pisces and Mars in scorpio. I´m wondering as to why you thought November 4th?
January 8, 2019 at 02:20
(Taurus) Naks » feebles17x
I take that as question then.
Only if you know what you want in a man, think about it and dont jump into decisions... dont follow lust first. you will face many conflicts and struggles, ego issues? Perhaps you are not assertive enough? You gravitate towards possessive men, and you may feel suffocated, but you are also afraid to leave.

Think about it.
January 8, 2019 at 02:38
(Sagittarius) arrowhorse » feebles17x
Because your Mars is in Scorpio and you would attract Scorpio men.
I selected the 4th because you were born on a date that reduces to 8, the 17th; and 8´s attract 4´s or people on a date that reduces to 4, such as the 13th, 22nd, and 31st.
January 8, 2019 at 14:06
(Cancer) LB33
Hiya! just looked at your situation, your in a weak position regarding relationships, so id advise you get out of your current relationship and start afresh,

in the synastry look for theyre venus in your 1st or 7th house, and theyre neptune must not be in negative aspect to your sun, moon, venus or mars

you should meet someone on 30th Jan, venus trines your venus, and i checked a few charts for it :5:
January 8, 2019 at 14:50
(Pisces) feebles17x » Naks
Thanks for taking the time to give me your insight Naks :)
January 8, 2019 at 14:58
As daft as it sounds I´ve never actually dated a Scorpio man, I knew a Scorpio that fancied me but I didn´t like his interest in me whilst dating a lovely girl.
I have a family friend´s son- Scorpio (19/11), who has fancied me for years but he is too immature.

Perhaps I´d meet one but my concern is if I have afflicted mars, maybe someone mirroring that will be detrimental for me?
January 8, 2019 at 15:05
(Pisces) feebles17x » LB33
Hello Mr Lee, thanks for taking the time to look!

That is a relief, I struggle to find people who I can have a connection with.

Is meeting someone new too problematic for me?

Here is my ex´s chart if interested

:17:
January 8, 2019 at 16:34
(Cancer) LB33 » feebles17x
your ex has his moon in 7th house in libra making him unstable partner, with this placement they never know who they want, being in sign of relationships its going to really effect his relationships

and in your chart venus conjunct saturn, so you need to take small steps in relationships, get to know the person, and dont make any rash decisions, play it cautiously! with relationships, take your time

:15:
January 8, 2019 at 16:58
(Taurus) Naks » feebles17x
Did it ring true? Either it had to be right. It´s never wrong.
January 8, 2019 at 18:54
Heres the synastry chart showing the strongest aspects,

notice the :152: :194: Asc at 0.0 degree orb,

The moon is vitally important in synastry, and needs to be in harmony for long term relationships
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 8, 2019 at 18:59
Oh so you´re saying his unknowing moon conflicts with my cancer rising
January 8, 2019 at 19:04
The moon is his emotions clashing hugely with your cancer sign,

0.0 degree square is full on
January 8, 2019 at 19:05
In all honesty I expected to be the person to cheat as I get bored easily. But could you hazard a guess as to why he did?
January 8, 2019 at 19:20
the chart does show it, with neptune in ur 8th and jupiter in gemini in 12th,

no idea on reason tho
January 8, 2019 at 19:28
Please expand further on those aspects...

Was he projecting his home problems on to me? I was the one to work out he was abused as a child by his grandad, he buried it within himself. His father left him when he was a baby, I believe he too was abused by his father(who wants nothing to do with him). I couldn´t stand his mother, she ignored the abuse and when it emerged subconsciously she would cite is as him being mentally ill and treat him as an incurable. She would often play the victim and would feel sorry for herself despite knowing and not preventing her own child being sexually abused.
January 8, 2019 at 19:40
A social life outside of your relationship is important to him maybe he feels he needs some freedom, so he feels a need to expand his social life, but unfortunately its in your 12th of secrets, expanding social life in secret
January 8, 2019 at 20:00
Surprised to learn that you have never dated a Scorpio, but have your Scorpio admirers that you´re not interested in.

The degree of the Scorpio Sun would be the factor to consider with the unfavorable aspects.A late Scorpio would trine your Sun and fall into your 5th house of love and romance.

Do you really know what you want from a relationship beyond somebody being faithful to you?

You do admittedly get bored easily and are still very young and really should get to know yourself better before getting involved with anyone again.
January 8, 2019 at 20:09
Both scorpios I believe to be too immature in my opinion, but then again girls of my age are more mature mentally.

That makes sense! That seems better as I mirror the last decan.

I know full well I need more time to myself. The post was uploaded during a laspe of confidence, I was in need of knowing if there was anyone for me. I´d like a partner whom I could love unconditionally. I´d love a best friend.
January 8, 2019 at 20:10
That makes sense, he made secret social media accounts to cheat.
January 8, 2019 at 21:02
Capricorn and Cancer will be the signs to play prominent roles in your life.

You will likely meet people having one of these signs as either their Sun, Moon, or Ascendant.

I´m encouraged to see that you recognize that guys your age are too young to be involved in a serious relationship and so are you.

Being too clingy with one person shuts you out of experiencing all the other things that life has to offer.

Just learn to have fun!!!
January 9, 2019 at 00:09
Very interesting.

Indeed, looking foward to focusing on myself, in particular my education!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »