Astrotheme or Astroseek which has the accurate birth times of celebrities?

August 1, 2021 at 05:09 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Veri935
Astrotheme or Astroseek which has the accurate birth times of celebrities?
I have noticed that both have conflicting times and dates for celebrities. But both can’t be right, so one is not very reliable to include those “times”

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 1, 2021 at 11:46
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Astro. Com database. The thing is... Many of them are inaccurate
August 1, 2021 at 12:30
(Libra) Veri935 » Emanuel
Ok, how do you know for sure though? Looking a lot of these people up online their birth times can’t be found anywhere
August 1, 2021 at 12:38
(Pisces) fishscales
It would take alot of research to verify, and even then some celebrity birth times are unknown, so you may come up empty handed anyway in terms of definite accuracy.

I think (but don´t quote me on this) that astro.com sometimes posts multiple charts for the same person if the birth time is in dispute.

I guess it´s then up to you to figure out which chart fits best, in your own opinion.
August 1, 2021 at 12:52
(Libra) Veri935 » fishscales
That would be better than providing inaccurate times though. I’m sure a lot of people are like me using these charts to learn astrology (in real life application)

I haven’t seen that on Astro.com.. hmm.. sounds like a better way I guess. Though I don’t know how they can even come to make those guesses
August 1, 2021 at 12:57
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
As far as I know, Astrodienst is the only database that has a verification process - they rate the trustworthiness of the data according to whether the person has a birth certificate, or whether the birthdate was in a biography, or if it was a family member´s memory. They rate others as unreliable data for different reasons. So, I use astrodatabank - a section of Astrodienst. When I do research, I choose charts with a reliable source.
August 1, 2021 at 12:59
(Pisces) fishscales » Veri935
"Though I don’t know how they can even come to make those guesses"

They´re not guesses made by the site itself...

Sometimes, you have a person, and the mother claims they were born at such and such a time...then someone else in the family claims something else...usually happens with the older celebrities, or people born in regions not known for their bookkeeping abilities...

Sometimes I try to look up birth charts of old blues guys, and their birth times are all over the place...older, born in poor regions of the Southern US...sometimes the correct date is not even known...

Anyway, in such cases, I think astro.com posts the charts that go with the differing opinions of birth time/date...
August 1, 2021 at 13:04
(Pisces) fishscales » JayJayAstrology
"As far as I know, Astrodienst is the only database that has a verification process - they rate the trustworthiness of the data"

That´s right...forgot about that feature...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »