A strange scar

July 21, 2021 at 20:08 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Milan
A strange scar
Hi everyone!
So, there is this query that I´ve been having that´s been really bothering me. I just -know- there must be some deeper meaning behind it, for it feels really impactful. I have a strange scar on the back of my wrist, it is in a shape that I somehow recognise, but at the same time I cannot make sense of it.

I was born prematurely (and my mother or/and I almost died in childbirth), and had to remain in an incubator for a whole month (6 Nov - 5 Dec 2001). During the time I was to remain in the hospital, however, a doctor made a mistake with a bunch of chemicals and spilled it on my wrist. It caused a burning reaction. A black scar remained. In a month time, however, the blackness had faded, and a certain shape could be seen on the back of my wrist. It has always intrigued others due to its shape, and I too am so very curious about it.

I do not know if it is relevant, but I have one other piece of information about my birth: my parents lived in the city of Groningen, but all the hospitals in the city were full at the time of my (premature) birth, so the only two options left were a hospital in Oldenburg (Germany), 100 kilometers away, or a hospital in Zwolle (Netherlands) 85 kilometers away. So naturally my parents chose for Zwolle, because it was closer, and thus I was born there.

So, about the scar-- I think it might have some sort of relevance (the shape that is). Perhaps astrologically, perhaps in some other way, I do not know.
If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Here is a photo of the scar, and the shape which I personally see in it drawn on a second one:

https://imgur.com/Py8TQeh

https://imgur.com/qbay1uZ

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 21, 2021 at 20:33
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
I just read "back of my wrist" and went to check gemini :D saturn rules skin, and it´s opposing pluto :D

edit: now I see it looks like a bone, and ofc. Saturn rules bones even placement is on the end of radialis on joint connecting (gem, connection) to wrist ligament :94:

cool stuff
July 21, 2021 at 20:47
(Aquarius) viv
That’s an extraordinary birth story Milan. I wonder if you have done a past life regression or deep dream work with the intention of seeking information about these birth circumstances and the scar?

Neptune Mars angular in the tenth seems incisive, quite evocative of being able to penetrate beneath the surface of appearances and of course your sun is in Scorpio too. Also the Saturn opp Pluto is dramatic. Do you feel there are chart signatures about these early experiences?

You have Chiron the healer on the south node too usually understood as past life legacies. That is not always a recapitulation of violence or suffering but can represent the opportunity of bringing back the learning you had from transforming such experiences.

I don’t personally have any such scar but I did have a vivid dream/vision once about being part of a persecuted cultural and religious group, escaping a massacre by fire and arriving at night as a girl of nine with one companion and hiding in a town, where, when I reached out my left hand to take proffered food, I was grabbed by the wrist and branded on the wrist, which was in that culture the mark of a servant. The story went on and I escaped that situation .. however that branding made me think of your scar... best Viv
July 21, 2021 at 21:52
(Taurus) nutelina
First thing which came to mind is past life, kids having scars or weakness / illness where they were hurt. I´m not sure, maybe that´s incorrect it was some time ago but you can look up stories of such children.

They remember things or can speak foreign languages for no apparent reason for example but up until they go to school and they forget.
July 26, 2021 at 19:23
(Scorpio) Milan » ZynCitrus
A bone! I hadn´t even thought of that, and the astrological connections you made-- I did not see it before. Thank you!
July 26, 2021 at 19:50
(Scorpio) Milan » viv
Past life regression or deep dream work? To be honest I do not even know the meaning of those terms, but it sounds quite interesting.

Could you also elaborate on ´chart signatures´? What exactly is that? Perhaps I have heard of it, but I do not know the exact terms.

The things you said about Chiron do really strike me, though. I´ve had the pronounced feeling ever since early puberty that I have had a multitude of incarnations, and now I am re-exploring them through learning about history, mythology, culture and many other mediums such as historical games (open-world), but also meditation and sometimes in dreams. Most pronounced and easy to recall seem an incarnation (or incarnations?) in Ancient Greece and in Germany of the past century.
In-fact, my mother once told me of a peculiar thing I once said to her when I was barely a year old and could not even fully form sentences. My mother is not really the superstitious or most fantasy-rich person I know, so I took her words to heart: she said that I had said to her: "Once I was a soldier, but then I died and I came to you." In early puberty, more and more it became clear to me. I felt an intense connection to Nazi-Germany (despite how guilty it would make me feel) and especially music from that era-- marching music and songs from Marlene Dietrich. I´m also very quick in (re)understanding the German language and customs, and feel quite at home with them. And one more thing about my birth made me believe it even more: I was conceived in Bad Bentheim (Germany, near the Dutch border [I got the details from my mother, we speak rather openly about a lot of matters]) and a German woman brought me into life in the hospital in Zwolle (Netherlands). Just these small but significant details that brought me on the path to understanding (or at least theorising). And even though I suspect to have been a Nazi member in that time, I do not think I was guilty of any (significant) atrocities. Even my life at the current moment does not seem to represent that-- I live rather comfortably and happily (most of the time, I do tend to struggle with depression and wanting to ´leave´ the world).

As for Ancient Greece... I´ve always felt an intense connection to it. The culture, the language, the music, and especially the religion. I even tend to merge astrology with my Hellenistic beliefs. I also feel a strong preference to certain versions of myths-- as you might know there are a multitude of versions of the Greek myths, told differently in different places though always retaining the core elements. So there are also different versions of creation myths, but I felt *strongly* about a certain creation myth. I just *knew* it to be most accurate, for some reason. The other myths caused disgust. I can describe the feeling in no other way.
I´ve begun learning Greek (language) recently, and I´m picking up on it rapidly, which I consider quite strange since the alphabet is different, as well as the language family. German might have been easier for me to master since my native language (Dutch) is very closely related to German.

As for my current existence-- it really feels as if it is my final one. A culmination of *everything* I have learned in the past. An opportunity to redeem past mistakes, but also to enjoy the current world in all its splendour, for now we have opulence unlimited. We have no shortage of food or drink, learning, culture, religion, music-- everything from the past culminates into the now. We have the past in the palm of our hand: we can listen to a rendition of Ancient Greek music with one click of the mouse, we have access to literally all of human existence and knowledge (or at least our primitive perspective and understanding of it). We can learn anything we want, from any time we choose. And it is true that this form is not as pure as actually living it, but it does really seem to me like the perfect time to reasses all past lives, and then learn from it, and hopefully- finally - pass into the Beyond. Whether that be Elysion, the Fields of Asphodel, the Underworld or simply the Void-- I care not. I feel so very old, and carrying all that around all the time is exhausting, albeit quite helpful in daily life.
July 26, 2021 at 19:53
(Scorpio) Milan » nutelina
Yes, exactly! I addressed this issue in a reply to viv, so to avoid repeating myself I´ll recommend to read my reply to her. It has the answer to this post, as well as some other things.
I´d be interested to hear of your opinion. :)
July 26, 2021 at 19:56
(Scorpio) Milan » Milan
Oh yes, I forgot to mention-- concerning the German incarnation theory-- my maternal maternal family also came from Germany and moved to the Netherlands in the late 1700s. Detmold to be exact. I visited it previous year, and I really did get a certain sense of homecoming. I even considered moving there sometime, but quickly reconsidered this because I am quite comfortable in the Northern Netherlands.
July 28, 2021 at 01:56
(Aquarius) viv » Milan
Hi Milan
thank you for sharing your experiences.
It seems that other life experiences flow quite naturally to you and you are making sense of so much information to gather up all the insights and treasures in a life of comparative peace and comfort.
I only meant by chart signature something especially striking that demands attention.
For myself the idea of reincarnation came through a Maori friend in my home country of NZ, when I was 16. We were walking together when he said “you and I we are old souls..” I went “oh yes that’s true”,although I had never even heard of the idea before. How times change. We are still friends more than fifty years later.

I have always had a sensitivity to what has happened in particular places and deep affinities for particular cultures including France and Ancient Greece and, well there are many impressions. When I did a training in Primal and Experiential Astrology many many impressions came up, often of violent deaths to be acknowledged and released. This work has been developed by Daniel Sowelu in Australia. In this work you draw the energy of the archetype up through your own energy field and allow yourself to shake, move, feel and work with any pictures or stories that emerge. I usually followed up workshops with a lot of drawing and writing to try to complete stories and where applicable connect them to present life stories. I’m working on how to offer some of this work to clients in a psychologically safe way. As as you may imagine it’s not a layer of work that is interesting or helpful to most people.

About seven years ago I also did a life between lives, three hour regression, which is a gently guided hypnosis session with an LBL facilitator. This work is based on the research of Michael Newton into past lives and soul intentions for a new incarnation. Of course this connection with guides is also available through meditation.

I am an art therapist and also a level three Dream Work facilitator in Robert Moss School of Active Dreaming. This is a form of shamanistic journeying that’s very accessible to anyone. It’s entirely possible to set an intention to explore a particular memory, image, place further in a lucid dream with his methods. Robert works with ideas of the multi dimensional self. He is a great scholar and story teller, author of many books and teaches on The Shift Network. Blog on Moss Dreams

Currently I do personal sessions from time to time with Benjamin Bernstein at Astroshaman.com. He is a good Western astrologer and if you ask, will set up a session where you invoke the presence of the planetary powers directly, to work on a specific issue or in general for highest good.

It is of course important to find people who work with integrity in any of this kind of work.

I find myself sharing these resources because I feel it is possible that at some time you might want to bring something into sharper focus!

Many blessings Viv
July 29, 2021 at 19:21
(Scorpio) Milan » viv
Hi Viv, thank you so much for the resources you have shared with me, and sharing with me your personal story! I do indeed think that I shall follow up on this sometime. The idea of exploring this matter further both excites and terrifies me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »