Venus Mars conjunction 2021

July 13, 2021 at 20:15 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Venus Mars conjunction 2021
Let´s see how it is impacting our lives.

My chart has this landing in 7th house. I´m involved with this new romance of mine and she is receiving this in her 6th house.

The conjunction chart has this pair making Tsquare to my moon and her sun. Scorpio and Taurus.

Today is also the day Transit Saturn hits square my natal Saturn exact and then also transit Saturn trine her Venus.

With out even looking any further it seems to me the stars are aligned for us.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 13, 2021 at 20:28
(Taurus) Silvi
I want to know the rest of this romance
:84:
July 13, 2021 at 20:51
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
Long story but I´ll run it down kinda short.

We knew each other as teenagers, had interst dating during the last year of our friendship. I was 17 she 15 when we met. Knew each other as close friends for 3 yrs. Asked her to a date when was late 19. Then the doom begins. I fell deep into addiction smoking crack with my father. In turn separating the two of us. This back in 2000- 2003

Speed up time to the present. I just served 7 yrs in prison and down to my last 6 months I reach out to this woman and get in touch through my sister. I write her 3 letters in a 4 month time span. Then the 4th letter I have my sister get her phone number and start to call her. Called my last month a few times and once upon my release of prison on May 26 the sag total lunar eclipse she comes to pick me up and transfer me to this halfway house I am now at for another month. We have talked everyday and grow closer each day. This coming Saturday I get a 12 hr pass to go visit her.

True love story for me.. :75:
July 13, 2021 at 20:56
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I´m so glad that you have meet that special one ,it´s like a new beginning together

What i got today was a horny dude in my messages
Like wtf !! This is the 2nd time this happens to me since Venus got into leo
July 13, 2021 at 21:02
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Ioaanaa08
Thank you for the post. Yes it is like a fresh new start... esp for me.

As for the horny dude in your email well that could get quite aggravating if it continues. Is this someone you know?

Leo is a sign known for cockiness and over confidence. Maybe to much over dreaming in his desire.
July 13, 2021 at 21:03
(Taurus) Silvi » Turbo TJ
Wow.
I thought my life was interesting.
I don´t read stories like that everyday.

Thanks for sharing this.
So I guess the Venus transits with Saturn opposition restricting your relationship with this woman was on point.
July 13, 2021 at 21:06
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Turbo TJ
Saturn squering saturn sometimes its challenging but if you have someone u want to be better for u are motivated

I have no idea who he is 😂 i just post a picture on Instagram and he messaged me
I need to block him for sure cuz he is insistent
July 13, 2021 at 21:08
(Taurus) Silvi » Ioaanaa08
After I replied the Lilith troubles I found some oldies ( is that we´ll Said?) Visiting my profile . :29:

It´s all I got these days.
July 13, 2021 at 21:11
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Silvi
Oh really?? I was lucky this time 😂 i got some younger ones
Maybe it´s because I´m the old one now 😂
July 13, 2021 at 21:19
(Taurus) Silvi » Ioaanaa08
Is happening to me too!!! :61:
July 13, 2021 at 21:37
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Much like yourself this is happening in my 7th house. If anything so far its causing hardship on a long distance relationship. Otherwise life remains the same
July 13, 2021 at 22:28
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
I like to think that the universe shows us in patterns and constant situation. To further the story back when inside prison I also went through transit Neptune trine my natal moon 3 times.

The first contact I had I was still trying to be civil and loving with my ex and sons mother. Kinda part of reason of sentence. But I´m trying to just let the past be the past and move on as friends and co parents. But she constantly denies me every attempt. So I finally quit trying. This was late Aug time . Then Neptune trine moon on retrograde brings in a dream about this new romance woman out of no where and this is why I reach out to her. My sister sends me few pics of this one woman through our prison email. Same day Neptune hits moon. Few months later when my sister tells me this new romance woman had just recently separated from her bf at the time. I look up dates and Neptune hits my moon the same week of this happening.

So even further into the world of awesome knowledge that is Astrology

:75:
July 13, 2021 at 22:33
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Ioaanaa08
Yes saturn squares are stressful and challenging but I keep in mind I´ve already went through the punishment Saturn deemed necessary at the time of his return. Few month prior to arrest landing me 7 yr sentence. I went through all the tough challenges inside prison and now feel like it´s time to gain some rewards. The final contact from Saturn to both our charts is 12-29-2021. Close to the final Saturn Uranus square in dec

This guy following on Instagram damn creeps. Cant say I´ve ever had a obsessed follower of mine. Not sure how to respond to that one
July 13, 2021 at 23:14
I do really believe in Karma since Saturn is Squaring my Sun and North node. Sometimes judgments coming from outside are really our best test to really learn for once and all.It just depends of us to catch ups. I do experienced last year a lot of Saturn punishedments and rewards ,and this year conjunct my rising in SR I think its time to give the final test. I´ ve been noticing how when we repair with our best intentios , the universe/god/ planets rewards you.
July 13, 2021 at 23:18
I didn´t saw your chart but , you had transits to your 12th? For prision
July 13, 2021 at 23:25
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
I did I had Pluto staying on my asc within 2 degree for Cpl yrs. Then progressed mars was conjunct natal Neptune last 2 yrs. Jupiter return Dec 2019 and saturn passed through and hit asc 3 times.

Truth be told I write a book about addiction and prison my last 2 yrs. The covid pandemic had the prison system on lock down meaning 23 hrs a day inside dorm. No wreck no programs no visits. Nothing but drugs and fights. And I fell into this pattern of writing my experiences while stoned on pot.

Would talk and share more about this story if interested. PM me
July 13, 2021 at 23:39
I was just thinking if you have strong neptune or mercury. But also , that you really take well advantage of Astrology in Prison and specially with Pandemic situation. I just can´t imagine how would be to live something like that.Not many people would write a book under these conditions. :22:

I hope everything ends well with your Venus girl ! :78: :78:
July 14, 2021 at 10:54
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
Yes my Mercury trines Neptune and I took advantage of the publishing aspect from Jupiter.

Progressed venus was sitting on natal Saturn during this time as well.

Since my release into this halfway house I have contacted few publishers and most of them seem interested now it´s just up to me to get out of here and gather the finances.

And yes I hope it works well with ne and this Venus woman as well. :3:

I see a long lasting relationship in my future :75:
July 24, 2021 at 03:26
(Aquarius) viv
Its sounding pretty good and with the Saturn involvement has potential for commitment.. with her permission we could look at the composite for you..

The Venus Mars conjunction was exact on my MC in Leo
the only thing that´s happening atm is more poetry and more astrology
Viv
July 26, 2021 at 20:51
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » viv
I´ll send you the composite chart and synstry chart

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar