Labeling and self indication

June 23, 2021 at 11:32 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tar8284
Labeling and self indication
Hi)

Recently I have started noticing what my lifestyle with acknowledging the world in many phases it´s almost always in the gray area. My spiritual development, helping me to discover new things about myself and that´s really colouring my life with fresh colours. But recently I started to notice what even in the basics, I can´t define my nature in any stables facts.
So, my main question is which part of the horoscope is responsible for self indication and choosing the right self boundaries? And how to see the basics of my personality if every new phase changing my ways of understanding and my opinion on almost everything?
(P.s I know what I´m only 22 but I want to understand is this changeability is part of my characteristics or just a period of time)
Grateful for any insights)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 23, 2021 at 11:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My dear Pisces, your personal boundaries sure exist but they are endless.
Instead of finding your firm boundaries, which I know now is impossible for this sign since they are endless, try to find your functionality in things you love and things you love less.
By developing your 6th house SN fully by finding your functionality, you´ll easily approach to your 12th house Leon NN demand which is "I am everything" feeling, but in transcendental way.
June 23, 2021 at 12:03
(Pisces) fishscales
The most obvious thing is you´re a Pisces...you can be many things, and it can be hard to reconcile it all sometimes, mentally...you´ve just got to let it flow freely...take advantage of the flexibility...it can be hard when you want to "label" yourself as something, but really, what good is that anyway? Having that multifaceted Pisces quality can be an advantage in real life...I´ve found it´s most helpful in giving the ability to get along with all kinds of people...

You also have the moon conjunct your ascendant (although it´s from the 12th) which could bring alot of changeability to the self...although more of a day to day, emotional changeability of short duration. It´s not really a shifting of self-concept, etc.
June 23, 2021 at 12:33
(Leo) plumreme
So you´re a Pisces (Neptune) with moon in the 12th (Neptune). Moon so close to ascendent means a lot of change, but in the 12th that *feeling* of one´s *inner* self can be mutable and/or hidden (which changes how we express outwardly, the way we feel inwardly), then connecting to the first house of how we present our identity that mutability and hiddenness, and well ... Then you´ve got Neptune in the 5th house of expression and creativity... more energy of the actress changing costumes. Chart ruler, Mercurty, in the 8th - death/rebirth (reinvention?)

As a moon in the first house conjunct Neptune, I know this issue well! What works for one doesn´t always work for another, of course, but I find that just flowing with it and not taking "identity" so seriously helped me to have fun with it rather than being troubled by it -- again, like an actress changing costumes. So much of what we project outward and we feel our identity inside of us is based on ever changing internal states.. some of us just express that more (Leo sun here, and your Leo NN and Neptune in the 5th)! It happens less as we age (though it still happens).

You know, I think when I was about your age, I also picked up an Alan Watts essay that helped me with *just* this issue... I wish I could remember which one, but the idea essentially is that persona/identity/the "true self" is a myth... there is no true self, so we can stop hunting it and feeling obligated to be consistent with it.

This said, I hear you searching for an anchor of sorts. Astrologically speaking, I´d say take a look at your Draconic chart (you can calculate that here) for a sense of how things *feel*. otherwise, you´re likely gonna need some kind of practice that roots and anchors you to some part of yourself that is consistent - I´ve had to do this (of course that practice changes, ha!) to really feel a sense of myself amidst the ever changing winds (waters!) Lastly, see a therapist - ask them specifically to notice consistent parts of your personality - tell them this is a concern, that you don´t have a consistent constitution.

This will get better with age. and one day... it might even save your sense of aliveness!
June 23, 2021 at 13:06
(Pisces) Tar8284 » Moon_Queen
Okay, I understand that, but how do I find my "functionality" if I can´t see without my spiritual sight (which I opened far too early) and see things more material. Every phase have a part of my time, sometimes a year, sometimes a month and I want to understand this world less transcendental and more practical.
June 23, 2021 at 13:11
(Pisces) Tar8284 » fishscales
I guess I´ve kinda learned to live with my flexibility, but maybe this part of Pisces nature and I can´t separate myself from "water above".How do you know this is your will and not the desire of the stream what you are living throw? How to understand which shape is mine?
June 23, 2021 at 13:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tar8284
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
6th house Aqua Uranus is giving me some hitns that you are inclined to technology, programing and all stuff related to abstract thinking and simulation, so you can start from that.

You AC is Virgo and she is actually giving you that push to search for your functionality.

Aquarius is inovative and unstable and it does not stand rutine, but 6th house and Virgo is all about rutine so some Job that requires problem solving in larger systems on every day level could be your thing.
June 23, 2021 at 13:19
(Pisces) Tar8284 » plumreme
And how do you separate yourself from your mood switching? I mean I understand how it works I feel it too, like changing of my emotional state with moon phases, retrograde planets and other aspects. But how do you define yourself personally? How to choose your life path, type of job, partnership if it´s always dependent on many things? How to understand your inner desire from your one time thing?
June 23, 2021 at 13:22
(Pisces) fishscales » Tar8284
"How do you know this is your will and not the desire of the stream what you are living throw? How to understand which shape is mine?"

Not sure I understand, but I think I do...

Your a Pisces, which means it´s time to transcend dualities: yours/mine, inside/outside, etc...everything is coming from the same singular space.

It´s also time to dissolve boundaries...some people may say this is "dangerous", but it´s neccesary in order to experience the unity of everything...in the end, much more strength and a sense of centeredness and stability comes from it...

These are difficult concepts to put into words, because words are ultimately small, and cannot convey experience...

I would just try to abandon the labeling and over-analasys, and just "be"...

Trust your intuition to guide you...it is both the voice of the universe and your own voice at the same time...there is no distinction.
June 23, 2021 at 13:27
Okay, that´s a new view, thank you)But I´m kinda a bit rough with technique, so it can be something connected with psychology or something with understanding other people (which I´m good at it) and connected with this concept of the Uranian energies? Like more open perspective?
June 23, 2021 at 13:36
(Pisces) Tar8284 » fishscales
"How do you know this is your will and not the desire of the stream what you are living throw? How to understand which shape is mine?"Okay, I try to rephrase that. I was born with a great sense of things, it´s like me having a working radio and mostly I can understand everyone around me. I always was that way and sometimes I wonder how to separate and understand only I will (which is the main problem)? How can I say what this is fully my decision if I´m not completely separated from the others?
June 23, 2021 at 14:09
(Leo) plumreme » Tar8284
"And how do you separate yourself from your mood switching?... how do you define yourself personally?"

(internal eye roll when I say this, truly, but...) mindfulness. different types of meditation over the years (now, for me, it´s high power breathwork) help me observe my radically shifting emotions and not identify with them. DBT therapy is helpful for some, too, though I´ve not done that.

what do I identify with in stead? I mostly don´t. but at this age, I notice stable/consistent: values, emotional/psychological goals, longings, desires, relationships, aesthetic tastes, repulsions... the roots/essence of these things, bc they specific ways they manifest readily change. and then work with those, glean information from them, change the specifics/circumstances if need be or build on them. but I´m good with shifting and paradox - that´s how. for me.

" How to choose your life path, type of job, partnership if it´s always dependent on many things? How to understand your inner desire from your one time thing?"
Well, this shifts a lot for me, too. I think it always will. that´s part of who I am. The most critical thing for me has deciphering between when something is shifting organically from either a process of growth or simple path unfolding (when not to make a big deal about it), and when I´m being scattered/avoidant/purposelessly chaotic. How do I know the difference? introspection, wise council, and my BODY. I focus on real, concrete, physical information... again, practices that GROUND in the physical and concrete, rather than ones that lead me further into escape, floating away,"transcendence", spaciness etc b/c that element will always be there with little to no effort and I need to *balance* it.
AGain - draconic chart. and Pluto Evolution of the Soul by Jeffrey Wolf Green ... goes beyond identity and asks "what does my soul desire, and how am I doing that this time around?" (and I´m so undecided on things that I won´t ever even "believe" (or reject belief) in past lives, but I can borrow the belief long enough to glean guidance from it. which is just another way to find calm in the storm. lots of borrowing. Daily routine is another simple way to create this for yourself - look to your Virgo, to your 6th house.
June 23, 2021 at 14:53
(Pisces) Tar8284 » plumreme
Thank you, i try)
June 23, 2021 at 15:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tar8284
=====
"so it can be something connected with psychology or something with understanding other people (which I´m good at it)"

This comes from your 8th house stellium, 4th house Sag Pluto trine Venus...and yes it can be that :15:.

Uranus is linked to intelligence and ability to understand complex systems and what is more comlex that human soul...that is why Uranus and Aquarius is also connected to astrology.

Your energy set, visible in this chart, is your adjustment that you have to learn how to use on your path of personal evolution, and it can show what puzzle piece of this reality you are holding. You have that overal ability to understand human emotions and to help people understand their emotions too ...so that looks like your function :78:
June 23, 2021 at 16:09
Thank you)
June 23, 2021 at 16:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Astrology shrouded in secrecy.
No one is going to understand a creative ` :157: ´, you are a person of rare fantasies!
June 23, 2021 at 17:11
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Okay - so you are trying to separate yourself out from others - as being a Pisces you feel everyone and it feels part of yourself. Right?

I think that Virgo is your answer. Virgo discriminates easily between self and other. You have Virgo rising and Moon. This is support for you to analyze yourself - what you feel and perceive - and determine what is you and what is other. The trick is to be in mental self-analysis mode. If you do self-doubt, or you feel sort of like you have to be there for others at your own expense, then it´s difficult to do the discernment work Virgo can do. So you have to get into your dispassionate, object mind - and ask - what is mine and what is theirs? If you ask enough, you´ll start to get answers.

Your south node past life symbol is Aquarius 6th house - so my guess is that you were indeed a Virgo-type person in the past life - and you were all about helping other people - putting them first - putting your own needs off. And then Aquarius - can be very humanitarian - and has great ideas how to make life better for people. You probably used your talents - again - in order to help others. So the North Node in Leo is about paying attention to yourself - to what YOU want to express - who YOU want to be that isn´t connected to other people´s needs - Leo is self-identity. So, you are trying to get out of the isolating box of being used by others.

Now, it´s in the 12th house - place where you can let go of being there for others. North Node in the 12th is you letting go of the part of you that isn´t working for you so that you can reinvent yourself. Leo likes reinventing itself - developing itself - playing with different roles in order to discover new parts of self.

Truly your Virgo Moon and ASC is what you need to tune into. Moon on the ASC should make you very aware of how YOU feel - and so you need to pay attention with your analysis hat on and ask that question - is that how I feel or what I´m picking up? This is your mantram. Mars in Scorpio, 3rd house - is a focus on thinking. Mars trine Sun in 7th can help you think about who you are in relationship. Even if you are a Pisces, it doesn´t mean that you can´t think about and observe exactly who you are when you play a role that benefits others, but not you. I imagine you´ll always be helpful to others - but I think you have plenty of support here to think about, analyze and determine who you are and what it is you feel that isn´t you. It will just take some practice.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 23, 2021 at 17:11
(Taurus) nutelina » Moon_Queen
Endless boundaries, how poetic but nonsensical :61: :2:
June 23, 2021 at 17:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
You Aries are last to understand that, so no point explaining :2: :13: :61:
June 24, 2021 at 05:47
(Pisces) Tar8284 » JayJayAstrology
I guess I can relate what the rational part of me is balancing my need for change and reinvent myself, but it feels pretty little against my whole perspective. I guess what this is exactly the main part of me feeling confusion about all my self development and stuff. Changing its like part of my path which I can´t escape. It´s always felt like an urge or anything. And the idea of labeling and defining myself fully connected to my rational Virgo traits. I create boundaries and understand some basics and this is good for some time, but eventually I starting to feel like my life going through another phase and it´s all over again. As an example for a past few years I had six coming out and I was going from all the spectrum and now I´m on the fluid variety because it´s somehow explain why it is so unstable. And that works for things like religions, spiritual path, taste´s in books, music. Even my opinion about many things. So I can´t understand why I´m always on the run or from what? The problem is to desire to define and label myself to something stable or trying to be more changing and mutable and try to get used to this flexibility?
June 24, 2021 at 06:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
"The less room you give me the more space I´ve got"

Freedom and imprisonment

What you constantly and naturally seek, being a Pisces and 12th house NN, is vastness and freedom but on the other hand your Virgo Moon and AC and 6th house SN wants you to get in shape.
From the Pisces perspective, this is imprisonment and that part of you will always tend to reject that and fight for the freedom, but from the Virgo perspective Pisces part is irresponsible and Virgo side will always fight for form and functionality.

Those both sides are yours and your cannot choose, since whatever side you reject or neglect it will come after you. So the only way is to accept both and be free in your functionality and inside your box of rules.

"AND consciousness" is a term Teal Swan made for this phenomenon and there is a video you could watch to understand this better.

This principle is the best in overcoming oppositions generally and you are obviously dealing with it on a larger scale.
YouTube
YouTube
June 24, 2021 at 06:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
You can observe this as two waves that go the same path.

The first one - blue - you can perceive as Virgo frequency - in order
The third one - green - you can perceive as Pisces frequency - micro chaotic

And what you need to become is the red (middle) one - that moves in order, but inside that order you can keep your loving chaos.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 24, 2021 at 08:32
(Leo) tomdos
OK, I admit Ive had a hard time comprehending what youve been trying to say either due to your writing style or maybe due to my inability to understand. So I might be wrong in my assumptions.

From astrological point of view, I see your Lights in mutable signs almost opposing one another on horizonts. Very mystical and challenging at the same time. Then Pluto, the great transformator, near IC in another mutable sign squaring them. There is a clear pattern here that even I can see.
Your SELF is way too sensitively reflected in other people and world (Pisces Sun in 7th), while your psyche is having hard time figuring it out (Virgo) as your inner life is too vivid and unstable (Moon ASC). You probably have hard time distinguishing between inner and outer stimuli.
The oversensitiveness can lead to a sort of clairvoyance (the radar or insight you mentioned), which under these conditions is rather a warning sign than a positive trait. It may develop into an unhealthy psychic condition.

Then there is the Pluto. Pluto squares may seem like a bad thing but all I see is an anchor, a stabilizing factor potentionally taking things to another level, if and ONLY IF processed properly, which is probably your great life challenge. Pluto amplifies the already very uncomfortable unrest of the two prominent Lights placements. Pluto near IC is like a challenge to root, to stabilize the mutability. That may bet the source of your desire for stability. To do that, you need to let go of what is mutable and unstable, which is, ulimately, everything. Everything.

Now when we have astrology stuff dealt with, lets get to the problem itself, as astrology will not help you with that. I am going to draw from my own experience and combine it with a bit of spiritual teaching.

You are aware of your own confusion and instability, aware of your ever-shifting vaules and opinions. That is a very good thing. Most people are not. They are able to change their opinion from right to left and back without noticing own personal instability and psychic fragility. Once a person is mature enough to notice this discrepancy and realize it, he/she starts to have a serious problem which ultimately leads to spiritual crisis. If you manage to be fully honest to yourself, you will realize that not only can you not trust the people and world on anything as it all changes uncontrollably, you will also realize that you cannot even trust YOURSELF as you do not know yourself, you do not know what to expect from yourself as you are not fully in control of yourself and never have been. That is a turning point which is actually very rare. Our egos block this ever-so-evident truth by all means. It is our blind spot. We trust our opinion, thoughts and values even though we change them all the time. So, one day we can kill for one opinion or belief, while the next day we change it without noticing the moral discrepancy. And I am not even going to dive into the fact that all of your opinion, values and beliefs that we deem sensible and rational are in fact driven by our emotions, sympathies and unconscious motives. I generalize of course but thats how we function after all is said and done.

If I Am right and you are consciously approaching this problem, then congratulations! You are about to lose the solid ground under your feet (or you already have). As I said, egos do not allow for that, they compensate by any means possible by creating false ground with various rigid belief systems, job/partnership/hobby focus or nowdays very popular conspiracy theories. But mature individuals see through these decoys and it hurts bad, because suddenly there is nothing substantial left. This is the point where buddhist four noble truths do the best job. They reveal their full psychological potentianl, they are finally not just words, they become the very substance of life and reveal the path. I point my finger at them.

You will never find any boundaries or any solid ground. The only constant in life is a change. If you manage to flow with the ever-changing current, then you will experience freedom. But then you would be a buddha.
To sum up, what you are looking for is not stability, it is freedom from mutability, instability.

Unless you get consciously in touch with that what is unchangable, that which is not born and does not die, you will never be satisfied with anything, keep jumping from one thing to another, disappointed every time. That source, the unchangable, will never give you a rest. It is yourSELF calling you home.

I will not go any further into this as I do not know if my observation about you is spot on. Just two tips that might help you in any case: First, try to be aware. Of self. Not of what or who you are, feel or think. Be aware of the source behind that. That which is aware of thinking, feeling, being. Ultimately you may find that it is the only source of stability, because it does not take part in anything, yet it is always present. Through the awareness it is in everything yet is never taking part. Second, your body. Your body is actually the most stable part of your changing being. Being aware of the body, its shape, position, movements is not only extremely healhy for the psychic state of individual, it is the safe and effective start of the spiritual path. Focus on the body from the outside and especially legs. they are the safest part as they do not have any sensitive nerve centres but at the same time they symbolize the basis, the roots and the potential - exactly what you need. Being able to combine these two – being aware of SELF as a factor that is always present and never participates on one hand, and physical body as whole on the other hand - is something to aim for, but that is as difficult as rewarding. I mention it as it is very safe and stabilizing. Your psychic condition may not be the safest, you may get easily overwhelmed by the inevitable and inescapable mutability of everything and even yourself, which may crush your psyche. The above exercise is very helpful and effective.

I hope at least some of that helped.
June 24, 2021 at 09:02
(Pisces) Tar8284 » tomdos
I guess I understand the different way to look at my problem."Unless you get consciously in touch with that what is unchangeable, that which is not born and does not die, you will never be satisfied with anything, keep jumping from one thing to another, disappointed every time. "It´s true what I am always on the run because nothing what I choose it´s enough. And many times I was given the insight what everything I need I already have and I guess I really need to let go the idea of "perfect label". I already had an experience to lose the solid ground, but I guess I haven´t let go of old ways of resolving problems and even with new point of view I try to control what is already beyond my control. I would try to look for healthier ways of harmonisation of my inner self. So thank you)
June 24, 2021 at 10:06
(Taurus) nutelina » Moon_Queen
Yeah right, but we were here first you know :2: There´s a reason you fishy guys are on the end of the zodiac... :3:
June 24, 2021 at 10:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
You´re all right, since it simply has to be that way with you "We´re the fist" guys :2: :4:

We don´t mind be the firs from behind, it is the way broader view :15:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »