Should I go to law school or fashion school?

June 22, 2021 at 18:37 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) miomugi29
Should I go to law school or fashion school?
Hi! It´s only gonna be less than a year before I graduate from university (am a business major) and there are two specific routes I might take – law or fashion. I´m just so torn between the two because I find these two fields equally interesting. I was just wondering if there are placements in my chart that indicate potential success in either of the two fields. If so, which path do you think I should take? Feel free to suggest other fields that I might be successful in. Thanks!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 22, 2021 at 19:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would suggest fashion

Fashion is actually matter of Saturn and Capricorn since it represents social norm and your 2nd house ruler is Saturn in 5th house Taurus that is giving you a nice base for expressing yourself artisticly in the spirit of social norms and making money btw.

The Saturn ruler Venus in 8th house Leo Will give Saturn additional artistic passion and devotion and it is definitly not good placements for law, since it includes too deep connections with people - not good for law because it might mess up your objectivity.

12th house Scorpio Lilith-Chiron is best to invested in art because any other field might use it the wrong way.
June 22, 2021 at 19:28
(Virgo) LotusStar
I see a chart with a lot of artistic and creative potential, I personally think you would feel happier in a field that allows all of that to have an outlet. So I say fashion.

Though I can see why your Sagittarius rising, and North node in 9th would be drawn to legal studies as well.

June 22, 2021 at 19:33
(Taurus) s81
"law or fashion. I´m just so torn between the two because I find these two fields equally interesting"

Yeah, your chart points to that dual interest I think.

That opposition Neptune-Venus in your 2/8 houses axis points to fashion. For example, amongst other things that contribute, Venus is being squared by Jupiter, and it is a 1 degree so ruled by Mars at degree level, etc.

But I think the law option looks more interesting in terms of social and economical development: MC in Virgo, Lot of Fortune conjunct MC, 2nd house ruled by Saturn, etc.

In any case, it might be the case that you can find the way -as time passes by- to work in law and have a hobbie or a secondary project related to fashion (may be in partnership with others and even gain money with it, Venus in 8th).
You can check your transits and secondary progressions to identify the best moments to make your moves in both areas.
Good luck! :36:
June 22, 2021 at 20:31
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You are a Gemini Sun and Aquarius SN - so you are a mentally-oriented person. You have Virgo on MC too - a mental sign. I can see how you might enjoy fashion, but it seems to me that the thinking, analytical part of you could possibly get bored unless you are involved with fashion design or something that is very mentally engaging.

Law is ruled by Sagittarius (your rising sign) and Jupiter (your chart ruler) is in Aries in the 5th - you definitely seem to like a good challenge or fight - lawyer stuff. You strongly identify with issues of right and wrong. If I had to pick, I´d say you´ll like law better. The ruler of your MC house of career is in the 7th house - one of the houses of law. The 9th house is the other house of law - and your North node is in it.

I think if you are more strongly attracted to fashion, then, just ask yourself if it will hold your attention over time or do you think you´d get bored with it after a while. Your Moon in Pisces in the 4th probably loves artistic stuff and I bet that´s a big part of your interest. Your Moon is in a strong place there - and is kind of an opposite energy of the lawyer in you. Mars is in Libra and Mercury is in Cancer - sensitive signs. This is probably why you are torn between a quieter, more sensitive profession and one that would have more adversarial interactions - if you go to court. Maybe you´re more interested in other kinds of law.

Yeah, it´s kind of tough seeing which way to go. But I still think that the fact that your Rising Sign, Ruler of the Chart and Sun are more lawyer-like, that you might be happier doing that. It´s the Pisces Moon that is the biggest factor in my thinking you´d be happier doing fashion. But, I still think lawyer wins. Maybe you´d pick a quieter, more creative aspect of law? Teaching Law? Researching? But, I think you´ll like being in court too with the Leo-5th house influences. Yeah, I think you´ll just have to have a heart to heart with yourself. What will make you happiest?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »