Cougar sign in the chart

June 13, 2021 at 13:25 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
Cougar sign in the chart
I’m asking seriously, is there something in astrology that could indicate age difference between partners ?

I’ve always been in relationships with older men but recently started putting myself available again and feel more attracted to younger guys. haven´t dated in years and the men flirting with me are also younger, person I’m most interested in at the moment thought I was his age. We have 9yrs difference. sure he exaggerated that but I do look younger than my age.

Term “cougar” I think is purely sexual relationships, not that I’d want this guy only based on sex. I needed a title. . .

My question is; do you think there’s something with astrology, synastry, aspects etc. having age difference in attraction to opposite sex ?

am I overthinking this lol What is a big age difference to you ? 10yrs ? 20yrs? 5? How is it different between men/women, younger/older ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 13, 2021 at 14:20
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
I´d like to know the same answer actually!! Lol I too have always wanted and been attracted to older men (my husband is 15yrs older... woo hoo!! :21: )

But there have been random moments in my past where I am inflamed by my age or younger men... but I think it´s more of a lusty physical thing and that´s all.... has to be.... because emotionally and mentally (for myself) I dont trust the younger guy thing.... it doesnt feel natural and I´m more of a very old fashioned girl courting wise.... (it´s how my husband got me... being very gentlemanly and asks me a lot of questions before just "assuming")

But I´ve always been attracted to brains and smarts... first and foremost... like a top successful businessman that has the charm, maturity and skill to be at the top .... (know how is soooo sexy...)

Maybe a year or (three max) younger might be okay....?? But more than that I instantly am not desirously available....

But I´m intrigued by your questions and intrested in the answers!!
June 13, 2021 at 14:27
(Capricorn) g.p.g.
I´ve read recently relationship age difference relates to Venus / Saturn. I remember Saturn in Libra, or in the 1st or 7th house. There was more but I´ve read so much lately I´m not confident I can repeat it usefully
June 13, 2021 at 16:01
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » g.p.g.
so interesting !
I have Saturn conjunct Venus ((in 12th with Jupiter
June 13, 2021 at 16:07
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » JessSezItSoftly
I know lol I get the lust part but this man is different. He’s so gentleman and very mature for his age, also pretty established career wise, in an executive position.

With older guys I always had the dynamics of the man automatically taking care of everything. not necessarily complaining here but over time feels like power and control trip on the other., they like more traditional which I am not really. this new guy we’ll see but so far it seems to be going in that direction. Maybe is something I attract ??

I remember reading something from an other post about Chiron in 8th, either you need to be taken care of or you’re the one always having to take care of others.

Saturn and Venus was pointed out. I have in aspect, so you do !! Idk, I’ll have to give this more research. . .
June 13, 2021 at 16:20
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
aside from Bruce Willis and Emilio Estevez most partners are younger. . .
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 13, 2021 at 16:23
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I know if the Sun or Moon is in the upper half of the chart it usually means older, mature, masculine or feminine. Maybe Saturn up there as well. Marriage is delayed at times when you have placements like that.

And then you have the earlier on the bottom of the chart, younger, less mature.

Which I was always with younger men by a few years.

Can be Uranus archetype cutting off parts of generation. Uranus in Scorpio tends to pull away from me. I don´t have them in my life much.

Uranus in Virgo as well doesn´t hang around much.

Usually I´m surrounded by Uranus in Libra, Libra Pluto in the 3rd.

Then I have Leo Pluto in the 1st house Virgo Pluto in 2nd house.

I have Saturn and Moon but that was more working with the elderly and just is the rules with the masculine.

Sun in 5th house is the younger masculine and Mercury in Capricorn.
June 13, 2021 at 16:25
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » OctoberScorpio
Who ever the chart is has Moon in the bottom half so it´s younger women. And Sun up above older men.
June 13, 2021 at 16:31
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » goldenlion32
that´s interesting, I have sun in the bottom part, Saturn is in 12th but close to the ascendant, I could be both :25:

and the chart I posted is Demi Moore

https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-ch…

pretty neat how astroseek site is built since her partners are listed in one of the tabs :4:
June 13, 2021 at 17:59
(Virgo) LotusStar
I attract older men, Mars/Saturn, not out of preference but it just so happens it´s always been 6-12 years older.. Maybe it´s for the best because I have hard aspects with the outer planets and always run into those difficult aspects with the ppl in my age range.

If I was single in my 40s+ I wouldn´t say no to a younger guy, as long as they were mature enough. I´d rather stick within a 10 years range though.

With someone 12 years older and our generational differences are definitely apparent at times... We don´t have the same cultural references in terms of movies, tv shows, etc. I get teased for some of my apparently millenial ways and lingo.

I think Saturn aspects are the indicators of age gap relationships, with Venus, Mars or 7th house connections. I´ve read Gemini in those placements can go for younger people as well, in women, maybe having Gemini Moon or Venus or Mars...
June 13, 2021 at 21:05
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I always attract older woman. I believe it´s my 7th house trined by Saturn in the 11th.

Up until I was 23 I was always with someone if similar age or younger, then one woman came along who was 12 years older. Then all the woman who came after were older. Up until my most recent relationship where she was 14 years older.

Not something I prefer. Just something that happens. Possibly my BML opposing my Saturn and trining my Asc has something to do with it?? Maybe im reaching?
June 13, 2021 at 22:02
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » OctoberScorpio
Everything you said in the first lil paragraph is good enough for me!!! Lol😄😄😄 Go get yur man!! 😁😁😀
June 13, 2021 at 23:27
(Taurus) s81
You have Saturn square Moon, and activations between them usually indicate people which get into big age difference.

Of course in case of women, Mars-Saturn activations are relevant, and in men Venus-Saturn could be important too, but nothing compares with Moon-Saturn aspects.

No matter which activations they are (major, minor and also rare aspects count -with small orb, of course-), I saw all kind of combinations, but the aspects are there.

About 9 years of difference, remember that relations with opposite lunar nodes are usually complex in nature. But of course, it could work, all depends on will of both to overcome challenges together.

"What is a big age difference to you?"

I think when Saturn/Kronos surpasses it´s opposition the "big age difference" starts. That is around 15 years (since Saturn takes almost 30 years to complete a revolution).

Good luck! :36:
June 14, 2021 at 03:03
(Taurus) Rosincvist
How can we speak of Cougars w/0 cat emojies! :92: :126: :92: :129: :92:
I had an older girl-friend, but my :79: wasn´t in relationship :154: :196: Descendant! with other harmonic eight menaces! She didn´t realise what more experienced women have realised which is that young men are subject to electro-magnetic weaponry until they make compromises like shaving their heads or military service! She could have had me fooled, she had a low-quotient of flaws!
June 14, 2021 at 03:38
(Aquarius) viv
Why not if you like each other!
I’ve never paid attention to age it’s the soul connection that I care about, like a necessarily brief relationship but very sweet with a guy 40 years older! and several with you get guys. Saturn opposite Saturn where he is 15-16 years younger is about enough stretch!

Bear in mind though if you are looking for a life partner that you will have gone through major turning points ahead of him. At 31 he is just emerging from his first Saturn return and becoming the man he wants to be in his profession and family life. If he eventually wants a family your age of 40 now, will be a problem .. You’ll be heading into the Uranus opposition at 40-42 which can turn everything upside down for a while too.
A younger partner can love you and may have insight into what you face at each stage but he won’t have embodied knowledge yet. And if he is looking to finish off mother issues direct him to a therapist! Otherwise go girl!

What are is the synnastry like? What do each of you want?
June 14, 2021 at 22:48
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » LotusStar
Thank you!
Yes I agree, I wouldn’t date a guy in his 20s neither. 10yrs younger is my limit lol
June 14, 2021 at 22:54
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Wolfmoon
You don’t have to answer but I was curious, if meeting someone your age or younger would you prefer ?

I feel like its always the women that’s self-conscious about the age difference and the guy never seems to think it’s a big deal. I have a friend who experienced 16yrs difference with a women and didn’t work out for those reasons. Same thing from guys I met online who shared this type of experience.

Tbh, I am a little self-conscious about the age difference but much more concerned about everyone I work with knowing. We´re in the same office and Im trying to keep it as low-key as possible. . .

Thanks for sharing your experience, I appreciate :)
June 14, 2021 at 23:08
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » viv
I didn’t look at the chart or the synastry / composite (and I don’t have his time yet), only did the numerology so far. . .

"If he eventually wants a family your age of 40 now, will be a problem .. You’ll be heading into the Uranus opposition at 40-42 which can turn everything upside down for a while too."

My mother re-married a man who was 10yrs younger and had my youngest brother at 41. She was pregnant during the wedding. 😳

. . . I might post her chart for the purpose of this discussion.

Thanks Viv
June 15, 2021 at 01:15
(Aries) Wolfmoon » OctoberScorpio
"if meeting someone your age or younger would you prefer ?"

Honestly I would prefer someone of similar age. Mostly because of same interests etc.

My last partner and I tried for children but because of her age and health it was near impossible. She became depressed and she pulled me down with her.

In the end she became incredibly controlling over me because she feared losing me, however her increase in control is what puahed me away.

Right now, I´m 35 and not against the idea of procreation. As much as I would hate to raise a child in this world we live in, nature is telling me that I need to sooner rather than later.

So for those purposes I would prefer to be with someone fertile enough to kick out a healthy sprog.

Thats where I am at, at the moment.

Age never really bothered me as long as the communication was interesting. For me communication and intelligence before looks etc. I was never physically attracted to my ex.

Id rather be with someone I can converse with and have a relationship with. Probably another reason why I attract older woman. Hard to find someone my age or there about with a reasonable head on their shoulders.

Personally I think the whole "cougar" idea is pushed by the media to help break up the traditional family etc. For the reasons I stated above. Hard to procreate with older woman. Especially if they´re trying to achieve "beauty" in this paradigm. Toxins in their body, starving themselves to be thin etc.

One of the most unattractive things about a woman is when they don´t act their age. That whole, mutton dressed as lamb idea. Just as creepy as a 45 yo man wearing skinny jeans trying to crack into 20 yos.

Again my opinion. Some dudes might appreciate it. Not me however.
June 15, 2021 at 02:19
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Wolfmoon
Realizing I didn´t give much context to this situation, I never planned to have children and this never caused a problem in any of my long term relationships. I doubt I will change my mind. it´s still the beginning and I haven´t had this conversation, yet I guess.

For me physical attraction is always the first thing, I never did online dating or blinded myself to what the other looked physically. I live in a big city, I meet people everywhere all the time, so looks are the first thing notice before even talking. Im not saying looks are the only important thing but physical attraction is part of the chemistry.

I´m not sure what you mean by mutton dressed as lamb ? The skinny jeans thing I think some have the body for it and others don´t, not really an age thing, from my opinion. Im still the same size from when I was in my 20s and I don´t starve myself, far from it actually. My mom was the same, genes I guess.

Nonetheless, I understand where you´re coming from, certainly if you want to start a family.
June 15, 2021 at 04:11
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » OctoberScorpio
"I´m not sure what you mean by mutton dressed as lamb ? The skinny jeans thing I think some have the body for it and others don´t, not really an age thing, from my opinion. Im still the same size from when I was in my 20s and I don´t starve myself, far from it actually. My mom was the same, genes I guess."

I think I know what Wolfmoon meant, and in fact sometimes women in their mature age try to stop time by force, which often turns against them. This manifests itself not only in the form of inappropriate clothing, but also in plastic operations that disfigure rather than preserve beauty.

However, I agree with you that what is appropriate and what is not depends more on physical conditions than on age. Let me give you an example from my immediate environment. A woman in her sixties, undoubtedly of mature age, who has legs like a 30-year-old beauty. She wears short, but not tight dresses. I once witnessed in the street how a guy younger than her son nearly broke his neck looking after her. I thought I was dying of laughter. But I always say, this is a rare gift of nature and I wouldn´t hide it under a long skirt.

But in most cases it doesn´t work like that. It is very easy to cross the line of ridiculousness.
June 15, 2021 at 12:02
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » (dragonfly)
ok thanks. I didn´t even think of plastic surgery, I agree about that.

There´s quite a few women I know and see where I live that are like you described. Perhaps to me is not as rare.

To the line of ridiculousness, I think it depends where you look, where you commute etc.
June 15, 2021 at 12:24
(Aquarius) viv » OctoberScorpio
Interesting thread thanks everyone!
And just a note
as a woman over sixty I find it annoying if people expect me to dress in a less casual arty way suddenly. I’m no longer as slender as I was as a young woman but basically I dress to please myself and only look formal at weddings and funerals or “dress to impress” work occasions. I’d never consider plastic surgery! But then again I’m sun Aq and moon Gemini and I live in an area full of galleries and cafes!
June 16, 2021 at 01:44
(Aries) Wolfmoon » OctoberScorpio
"I´m not sure what you mean by mutton dressed as lamb ? The skinny jeans thing I think some have the body for it and others don´t, not really an age thing, from my opinion. "

Apologies. A NZ term I thought was more worldly.

Effectively what was mentioned above.

Those who try to ignore their age by trying to dress and act like those generations younger than themselves.

Nothing wrong with dressing up and looking good. Just some people in their 40s don´t look the same as those wearing the same thing a 20 yo would wear.

"Nonetheless, I understand where you´re coming from, certainly if you want to start a family."

Funny thing was. I didn´t. She convinced me otherwise. Then I got hooked on the idea. Mostly from Astrology and noting my NN is conjunct IC and Sun. I interpret that as setting down roots. I could be wrong and I can just continue planting trees :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »