Business Electional Chart

June 10, 2021 at 21:36 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) kiki2021
Business Electional Chart
I´m curious if anyone has experience with specific placements for an electional chart to register a new business.

I´ve read choosing the Moon in an earth sign is preferable.
During a Waxing moon is the most beneficial as well as to avoid moon void of course.
Not while Mercury and Venus are retrograde.

Of course the houses would be considered, I´m just curious if there are any other general "rules of thumb" (or opinions!) positive or negative aspects to consider while starting a business.

If it is useful to know, the business is legal services for other businesses, not dealing outwardly with the public.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2021 at 21:53
(Taurus) s81
"legal services for other businesses"

Saturn, Jupiter and Mercury in good shape are the key then. For example in domicile or exaltation, with harmonic aspects to each other, in houses which they rule (10, 9 and 3 respectively), etc. If that is already checked, see if the MC falls in signs ruled by one of them and avoid bad aspects to it from other planets (specially Mars -involved in many arabic parts referred to lawsuits- and Neptune -currently at domicile-). Also, an strong 6th house cusp will be useful, it´s the house of service for others.

Also, and if the business will be yours, with each potential/projected/candidate natal chart of the business check the sinastry with your natal chart (specially for good contacts with your nice natal Jupiter in 2nd and your MC). Also see the composite chart to take a look on how your relation with your business will be. AND, if you have energy after all that, check the sinastry with the country/countries were the business will be operating. Astrology takes a lot of time, but it´s worth it.

Good luck! :36:
June 11, 2021 at 18:50
(Pisces) kiki2021 » s81
Thanks for the info!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »