Does anyone know anything about the sideral zodiac?

June 9, 2021 at 15:15 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Viirg0o
Does anyone know anything about the sideral zodiac?
Do you think accurate results can be obtained?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 9, 2021 at 16:29
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Sidereal/Hindu Astrology is popular here, I have :156: & :154: in :182: in the Eastern system and in my Tropical Heliocentric chart so can´t say it is in error even if I believe in the Western system! :44:
June 9, 2021 at 16:43
(Virgo) csrsc » Rosincvist
In Sidereal: I have the Moon in Taurus.
In Heliocentric: I have the Moon in Pisces.

I do not identify at all with any of them.

:4: :25:
June 9, 2021 at 16:50
(Taurus) Rosincvist » csrsc
The Magi Astrologers do :133: charts without the Moon; Sometimes the Moon is a disturbing area of `darkness´
June 9, 2021 at 17:12
(Virgo) csrsc » Rosincvist
CHIRON RULES TRUE LOVE!

The Magi Society has discovered that Chiron is the “planet” that rules true love, marriage, pregnancy, children and the family. Chiron also is ruler of emotional attachment and both emotional and romantic fulfillment.

Chiron is the arrow that points to your soulmate.

https://magiastrology.com/first_vis…
June 9, 2021 at 18:04
(Cancer) Trevor777
Sidereal is the system used by vedic, and instead of being based on the seasons it takes into consideration the 1 degree shift of the signs that happens every 72 years.

Its said to be extremely accurate but its just read differently. Both sidereal and tropical work great its just matter of preference.
June 10, 2021 at 01:32
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, absolutely yes it can be deadly accurate in the hands of a expert astrologer,I should know I spent 19 years learning under a Master who used sidereal/Vedic astrology/Jyotish. In terms of predictive ability there´s been no one I´ve heard/seen/ read about that came close to his abilities to make consistently stunning accurate predictions. Of course this is exceedingly rare in this day and age and they´re probably only a few hundred/thousand on the planet at a given time who have that ability, it´s called a Siddhi..🙏
June 10, 2021 at 02:27
(Virgo) csrsc » Datta108
19 years!!!!
Quite a journey.
June 10, 2021 at 21:49
(Capricorn) Datta108 » csrsc
Yes and that´s not counting 2 or 3 years before meeting my teacher studying vedic astrology on my own and then another 10 years casually studying western astrology growing up!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »