Calling all Aries and Libra risings.

June 3, 2021 at 22:04 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jaided
Calling all Aries and Libra risings.
I have a question for you
Aries risings, what´s it like to have a big portion (or ALL if you use whole sign) of your planets signs also being the ruler of your house? Does it make your signs extra strong because your house also lines up so well with that sign?

And for Libra risings, what´s it like having a big portion of your planets signs opposite of your signs? Aries in 7th house, Taurus in 8th house (that´s my moon and house in placidus) Gemini in 9th house? Etc. Does it cause more inaccuracy in descriptions of your signs or houses? Does it make you a confusing person to understand?

Lol, I´m so curious. I hope I get some feedback. I like my Taurus moon in 8th so maybe being a Libra rising with opposite houses makes things more interesting.

I know that with placidus it can be all over the place but I´ve seen lots of charts of Libra or aries risings where it was pretty spot on.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 3, 2021 at 23:29
(Pisces) fishscales
All us Libra risings are built ass backwards: The natural zodiac turned on its head.

Everything is based, not on the self, but on the interaction and balance with "the other."

It can be quite disorienting.

The cure:

Embrace your Aries side!
June 3, 2021 at 23:42
(Capricorn) Jaided » fishscales
Interesting, thanks for sharing. Do you use placidus or whole sign?
My son is a Libra rising but placidus throws off his houses a lot, a big portion of his planets signs are not opposite of his house, they´re off one house. Gemini Sun on 8th for example instead of 9th. Capricorn moon in 3rd, not 4th. That´s just for his planet placements though, his houses still go in order from Libra to Virgo.
June 4, 2021 at 02:52
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus
I’m a Libra Rising with Taurus 8th house moon as well. And most of my houses have planets in it so of course it changes the nature and ruler of the houses, but I have Aries placements so I think that’s why I can’t really say if I’m misunderstood or if I can tell the difference. I do use placidus though and my houses are kinda thrown off lol
June 4, 2021 at 17:43
(Capricorn) Jaided » TrilogyVenus
Yeah, I see your houses jump around a lot in placidus as well so it doesn´t really apply to you either! I have seen quite a few charts that line up almost exactly even in placidus, but no feedback yet from people with charts like that. Lol.

It´s probably rare in placidus for the houses to not shift around.
I tried out whole sign for a while when I was newer to astrology but it wasn´t my thing. Especially for transits.
June 5, 2021 at 05:50
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Aries rising here and that´s not my case , i only have 2 planets who rules the house they are in . Pluto in Scorpio and saturn in Capricorn
I have a bundle chart so i feel more Capricorn/Sagittarius then aries
June 5, 2021 at 06:25
(Gemini) Soulstice
Hi! I´m a Libra rising ... I find it a hard placement, that also makes me very vulnerable, esp on the relationship (friends/love) front. I have quite a few Fire placements, so that helps to balance it out. However, being mostly Air and Fire, connection with the earth is not that easy either!

I feel I´m very open towards ´the other´, and also so focused on ´the other´ that I tend to forget myself, become (too) dependent etc (Moon-Pluto also doesn´t help haha). I think it does help me with my empathic and spiritual gifts, it will be a matter of navigating this placement throughout my entire life and being conscious of it ;)

:74:
June 5, 2021 at 06:59
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Hello~ c:
I´m a Libra rising. My ascendant is wanting me to be sociable but since it squared my Uranus, I´m okay being alone for days too.
June 5, 2021 at 07:16
(Scorpio) Del
I have Libra rising and generally people find me to be an enigmatic.
July 6, 2021 at 03:25
(Pisces) ReesesPisces
I’m a libra rising and there are a lot things in my chart that completely mirror alot of things in my chart.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »