Am I a people pleaser?

April 3, 2021 at 20:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cantread, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Am I a people pleaser?
Hello,

This is something really new for me but I wanted to know why a friend of mine found my chart interesting? Should I worry?

In short about me -
1. For most part I´m lazy, have little stress in life.
2. If I can, I will always make people around me comfortable.
3. Like to do creative stuff but I tend to go from one thing to another real quick, but it´s not like I´m bad at those thing, I just get bored.
4. I´m weak at arguing.
5. It´s hard for me to say no...

Is this something from the chart or just a coincidence? I´m really curious.

P.S. My astrology knowledge is really poor. The only thing I know that I´m a LEO. That´s about it. :175:

Thank you! I really appreciate.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 5, 2021 at 20:29
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Good personal planet placements! :1:
April 6, 2021 at 14:48
(Pisces) Cind
Hi,

I have had a look at your chart and from what I can see

In regards to being lazy, you have Saturn(structure in life - in your 12th house which is subconscious) squaring Mars (how we do things, your drive). This aspect is not harmonious & that is why maybe you feel like you are lazy but you just find it hard to do things that are structured. Like you said in your point 3 you like doing creative things, that will be because there is no structure so it is easy to just go with the flow.
With mars being in your 3rd house (House of communication) there would be a lot of drive to communicate but with the Saturn forming the harsh aspect, it´s like you can not get your words out or argue.

I think you should focus on the positive which is the grand trine you have between, Moon (12th The Subconscious), Mercury (5th Creativity, Children) & Jupiter(9th Philosophies). You would be really good at learning about any philosophical, supernatural or international things.

With moon being in your 12th house, you find comfort being on your own with your thoughts and I am guessing you´re most likely psychic.

And to answer your question if you are a people pleaser, you have moon and mercury in earth signs which are usually linked to acts of service. So just a kind soul I would say haha.

Hope this helps, if you want to know anything else just ask me :)
April 6, 2021 at 19:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user Cantread, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, thank you!
April 6, 2021 at 19:11
(Taurus) nutelina » Cind
Yeah his Mars in Cancer... He would be a little bit similar to me but I wonder about his 12th house moon.
April 7, 2021 at 06:10
(Taurus) an4iis
Hi! its so interesting that you posted about feeling like a people pleaser as my friend and I just had a conversation about feeling the same way. in some ways we tend to put other people´s comforts before our own, or saying how we feel can be scary as we jus don´t want to upset them or are afraid of their reaction. I have a taurus sun & i noticed you have a taurus moon & tauruses value comfort & stability so maybe that has a similar effect in our relationships.

i wonder the same thing in trying to explain these habits with astrology in hopes that understanding it can be easier or there can be a forsure explanation for it. it can be comforting almost in knowing that theres a reason for some things. i hope this helps! I´m new to astrology & the site too so im sorry its not more in depth. but as one people pleasure to someone who feels the same way, your feelings are valid & matter too.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »