Sun in X MC-government job?

April 3, 2021 at 15:50 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) merteuil26
Sun in X MC-government job?
Does my natal chart denote my future career in government perhaps? I have sun and mercury conjunct in X house with saturn in I house. Also XII house stellium. Always wanted career in diplomacy, studying foreign languages.

Thanks!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 3, 2021 at 19:55
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
A lot of people with Pluto in Sag and planets in Sag are interested in diplomacy. Why? Because Sagittarius rules it. Sagittarius is the perfect diplomat. Of course, not all people with strong Sag placements will become diplomats. So what distinguishes you as being someone who might become a diplomat?

First of all, you not only have Sagittarius Pluto (9th - travel, cross-cultural experiences), but Sun and Mercury in Sag in the 10th house of career - with a Sag MC. To me, this is positive. Career and social role are important to you. Sag extends and expands - and a diplomat needs to be comfortable living in other cultures and learning to communicate well and assimilate the culture easily. The 9th -10th house placements are excellent for that as well as being in the sign, Sagittarius.

In my mind, a diplomat must be super good with people, and I like it that you have a Pisces rising. Pisces can wear a lot of hats, play different roles easily, be what is needed for various people. You also have Moon and North Node in Virgo in the 7th house of relationships. So, you will be focused on others but also discerning. Virgo is very discerning and thoughtful and seeks to understand through analysis. This is also very good.

Jupiter rules Sagittarius and iss also the traditional ruler of your chart. It´s in the 12th house. You are someone who can be social while keeping your own space - the 12th house is a solitary space, a creative space. As long as you are an evolved person, you´ll be able to keep your own company and your own counsel while playing different roles. If you can´t do that, if you get confused as to who you are while relating to others - as can happen with Pisces, that will not be good. But I don´t think that is true for you. You have too much strength in the chart - and your Jupiter is in Aquarius - which means you would hold your own counsel - be your person, and have inspired solutions for problems that present to you. Saturn in Aries - also - good for being a solid individual who will be able to think independently along with Jupiter in Aquarius.

I see here - a diplomat. Go for it. I could give more detail if you want it - just let me know.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
April 3, 2021 at 20:47
(Sagittarius) merteuil26 » JayJayAstrology
Wow, so you actually see that diplomacy is career made for me? Are there any dates involved with planetary movements that could give me an idea when since I am still at college :)
April 3, 2021 at 20:52
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » merteuil26
Yes, I see it. Astrology isn´t all that great at predicting when you´d get a job. Just do your schooling, get prepared, get qualified, and get good internships so you gain experience. Know it will happen when you are ready.
April 3, 2021 at 21:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist » merteuil26
A couple of your planets revolve around faith; Has that been an area of exploration?
April 3, 2021 at 21:27
(Sagittarius) merteuil26 » Rosincvist
Faith? What do you mean by that exactly since I am not known for my religious zeal haha :)
April 4, 2021 at 01:21
:78: It isn´t the aspects so much as the degrees occupied! :77:
April 4, 2021 at 01:35
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » merteuil26
Sagittarius is always a fun archetype. Education, Politics, Religion/Spiritual Faith, Philosophy, Musician, off to the Races. The adventurer. We do never know where we end up. :61: The wanderer.
April 4, 2021 at 11:28
(Sagittarius) merteuil26 » Rosincvist
Can you please elaborate? An example, perhaps? :)
April 5, 2021 at 00:40
The :179: :153: is trine a Faith degree.
The ruler of Sagittarius ` :156:´ is at a Faith degree.
Something may symbolise `renunciation´ in your dream-world! (twelfth-house side of the Ascendant)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »