Composite stellium - will this last?

March 16, 2021 at 11:04 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) shinrie
Composite stellium - will this last?
Judging from this composite chart, does this couple stand a chance to a long-lasting union?
I´ve noted the stellium in Virgo in the 9th house and some very favorable aspects (Sun-conjunct-Venus, Moon-conj-Venus, etc). Do you think this relationship will grow into a long-lasting union?

This is a composite chart of a gay couple (they are both artists). Any insight will be much appreciated.

Their synastry is quite good by the way (except for the pluto-square-venus aspect in the synastry).
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 2, 2021 at 03:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I would recommend showing the charts separately before attempting to manufacture electrum! :73:
August 2, 2021 at 11:10
(Aquarius) viv
I feel like I need to see both charts, strengths and challenges with their permission. This is an intense and quite”out there” composite with a balsamic, much to give, near new moon challenged by Saturn. Plus there’s the involvement of Chiron in the sextile between two stelliums in the ninth and eleventh. How would the relationship help each person’s path? Have they something to do together for the world as distinct from their own pleasure and comfort?Do they each have some maturity, love each other and have the commitment to handle the power here without competing...?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »