Transit Chiron conjunct natal Ascendent

March 15, 2021 at 13:22 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Transit Chiron conjunct natal Ascendent
Hi ,so I´ve been looking at my transits and I´ve noticed that chiron is in conjunction with my ascendent .. on 5 of May it will be exact so i was wondering what it means ? 🙏🙏
Thank you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 16, 2021 at 21:58
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Chiron moves pretty slowly and so it usually has some lasting effects like all the slow moving planets. The ASC is, as you know, a very sensitive place in the chart. Whenever a planet, or dwarf planet, conjuncts the ASC, it brings your foucs upon how you present yourself and how others see you.

When I read Chiron, the wounded healer, in the natal chart, I think it is pointing to a problem that needs healing. When I read it as a transit, I read it as a "healing" force. Sometimes, the transiting Chiron can do both - point to a problem and offer healing energy. It depends upon the person.

You have an Aries ASC. and the ruler of the ASC and your whole chart is Mars in the 2nd. Your natal Chiron is in Cancer conjunct South Node in Leo, 5th. To make a long story short, you came into this life with a wound to your self-identity - probably due to the past life family dynamics. You are quite sensitive to other people´s energy and I bet you´ve struggled with figuring out is their energy or feelings, and what is yours.

So the Aries Rising is about you being able to set boundaries and know yourself as an individual person without comparing yourself to others or receiving affirmation or feedback. Aries just IS. Your Mars in Gemini in the 2nd house is busy thinking about your self-concept and worth - as well as attending to your need for material security. You probably communicate your needs well.

So the question TR Chiron is asking is, how are you doing with setting boundaries with people? Are you getting your needs met? Are you presenting yourself as someone who is independent and strong? Are you valuing who you are? Are you having any fun? Are you doing something creative and playful? Are you nurturing yourself? Have gotten better at not judging yourself?

If you are responding positively to those questions, you may not even feel the transit. If you need to work on these things, then Chiron is there to help. But the focus is truly upon how you present yourself to others and how you are setting boundaries (I bet).

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 17, 2021 at 13:21
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » JayJayAstrology
God why reading this make me cry ?
Probably because I feel like life is not fun at all , i feel like I´m being taken for granted because I can´t say no
And i keep expecting the others to figure it out without me having to tell them but it´s not happening
Thank you Jay ❤️
May 10, 2021 at 09:22
(Libra) FeralQueen
I’ve been looking into this big time as my Ac is 11 degrees 39 minutes Aires. I’ve been pretty afraid tbh. Someone pointed out to me what a relief it will be to have Chiron out of my 12 house though. And they have a point. It was ridiculous. Still... as it approaches my AC, I’m finding I’m in a place of identity crisis. Because of the trauma of Chiron in my 12th, I’ve isolated big time. Now I’m finding a lack of relationships to calibrate my reality with.
My physical and inner worlds have developed and healed through the 12th transit. I am blessed in that way. But I have effectively hidden from the world due to a ridiculous amount of traumatic experience, loss, and even violence and stalking that occurred while Chiron was in my 12th. So my boundaries, although valuable and needed, have now worked to clear my life. (Of b.s., but it’s still now just empty of people) My AC also strongly opposes my sun and has an Eros conjunction.
I’m curious to hear and learn more about others experiences.
I’ll keep this forum posted.
May 10, 2021 at 09:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Chrion is a practically distant Jupiter satellite and Jupier is a new, functional Scorpio Ruler (the old archetype ruler of Scorpio is Pluto, but that is some different story)

So, looking at the physical model, Chiron aphelion is touching the orbit of Uranus and Chiron perihelion is touching the orbit of Saturn so the torture and a wound that Chiron is generating in us, is visible from that path from restriction of Saturn to liberty of Uranus that he wants us to overcome by stepping at the point of morality, love and spirituality represented by Jupiter. So, in short, if you already rised your Jupiter, and learnt how to love unconditionally, how to respect everyone in its authenticity, than next Chiron-AC period will be carefree for you, if not you´ll have to do it.

To overcome this challenge, work on your Jupiter, meditate, reflect, find the love in yourself and spread love around and let yourself radiate that way as you do, with that 5th house Leo Jupiter that actually feeds on your everyday communication with friends you feel emotionally safe with, and if you have a partner you love, devote your attention there too.
May 10, 2021 at 21:00
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » FeralQueen
I realized that i isolated myself of everyone too ,i have my safe space with my family and that´s all
Sometimes I´m wondering is this normal ? Shouldn´t i be more open to others but that´s who I am ..I´ve been so " isolated " that i don´t know how to interact with others
May 10, 2021 at 21:04
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Moon_Queen
The thing is that i don´t open up to anyone maybe my brothers and to feel emotional safe i have to know that my loved ones are okey .
May 11, 2021 at 17:23
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would watch your health since I just went through this with someone two weeks ago with Aries in Chiron in the 1st house.

Since you have Mars in Gemini it might deal with the arms, legs, eyes, hands, or fingers, lungs, heart.

Aries deals with the face so maybe a rash, acne, or some type of scratch, cut.

Mars is the ruler of the chart and may deal with your injuries with working with tools, machinery, driving, or equipment.

Hard to say how it manifests in your experience since it´s different for everyone.

Can also deal with the Masculine being sick or wounded as well since it´s Mars.

We can say the eclipses are kicking off with Sagittarius and Gemini, so this may be political, or religious/spiritual themes in the community since Gemini is in the 3rd house of neighbors, siblings, friends, local community. Not sure, if there are protests or riots, or some kind of Political debate area, but Mars is usually soldiers or police officers as well.

the eclipse is 5 degrees Full Moon in Sagittarius and trine Your Ascendant, so may deal with even relationships, gossip, rumors, drama that way and you just happen to be physically round it, or involved in it.
May 11, 2021 at 20:31
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » goldenlion32
My rosacea got worse then before so yeah my face is affected
Hope I won´t get involved into drama
Thank you for the information 🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo