NEPTUNE AT HOME 1

February 23, 2021 at 02:44 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) csrcto
NEPTUNE AT HOME 1
What influences does it have?
Is it possible that it influences my house 7?
Do the planets of house 1 acquire a stronger influence than those of the other houses?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 27, 2021 at 19:19
(Capricorn) VichrutaSuryaYutiRahuNavamsa
Neptune at 1st House can make the native a chameleon person around others, sometimes imitating the ways or traits with the people around them, also it can give some psychic abilites, or the native will have escapist attittudes which can be dangerous if mixed with drugs.

Is hard to know their own identity or personality...but can give great skills in music, art or spiritual excercises such as yoga, vipassana, meditation etc.

The 1st house always affect the 7th
1sth house represent the body 7th the others (if you dont have a body you can´t be seen by others)... Also 1st, 7th, are called Ascendant and Descendant... And next to the 4th(ic) and 10th(MC) are the most important houses on every chart. The axis points...

Maybe you can read this article about that placement:

https://advanced-astrology.com/nept…
February 28, 2021 at 00:09
(Pisces) fishscales
Not necessarily a stronger influence, but a more obvious, outward, projected one...

In terms of affecting the 7th house...

I think it will have the most effect on how those represented by the 7th house perceive you..
February 28, 2021 at 01:18
(Virgo) csrcto » VichrutaSuryaYutiRahuNavamsa
I love having my spiritual vault (a table with a white shelf, very pretty flowers, glasses of water, candles and some representation of my spirit), I like to drink burning water while I drink a cigar and sing !, asking for light and progress.

It is true that chameleon, I tend to be like a mirror when I am with someone, I just adapt and I tend to copy the attitude of the person, I use to convey a lot of understanding.

I also read that it gives ´´ gone ´´ eyes, and so I have them hahaha
March 1, 2021 at 02:01
(Taurus) Rosincvist
When :159: requests back-up; There is only :163:; The Moon´s apogee in the twelfth house and nothing in Pisces!
You have Solar creativity disposited by :153:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »