Pluto in Aquarius / What do you expect to happen

February 22, 2021 at 17:06 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) ♒ fairytale
Pluto in Aquarius / What do you expect to happen
As for me, it should be:

- no more stupid annoying ads
- being poor is no longer ashamed
- people cease to value money and human communication becomes the only thing that matters
- electronic documents, money, whatever
- great revolutions

etc, etc

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 22, 2021 at 20:07
(Leo) Zephyrin
She may have both great and horrible consequences.

-Excellent leaders, scientists and commanders may born.

-She will prepare the ground for the further development of artificial intelligence that will bring trouble for the entire world in 200 years. Yeah, sounds like a science fiction but the next generations will have to remove the ´fiction´ part.

-Human labour may become less respected, needed and people basically become slaves of technology.

-Big changes or innovations in lifestyle, agriculture and medicine.
February 22, 2021 at 22:17
(Pisces) fishscales
We seem to be descending and degenerating faster and farther with each passing generation...

Whatever Pluto reflects back to us will be the lowest expression of whatever sign it is in...

But most will probably interpret it as some form of "greatness"...or "progress"....

Look for perversions and devolution of things that have to to with the Leo/Aquarius axis.

But remember, no one will see them as such...they will be "advancements", "progression", "evolution", etc.
February 22, 2021 at 22:31
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Generationally, I always see the opposite sign from where Pluto is transiting to carry alot of weight...

Take Pluto in Sag...

There were definitely transformations (Pluto) in the areas of communication (Gemini)

The internet, cell phones, etc...

We view this as a good thing...

And perhaps the influence of Pluto´s transit through a certain sign IS a neutral thing...

But we misuse everything...

Yes, Pluto in Sag transformed communication (because of its Gemini polarity)

Now we have people sitting in the same room staring at their cell phones instead of talking to each other.

Is this really an improvement in communication? Evolutionary?

What I´m trying to say is that as a race, we tend to be making the LEAST out of the generational astrological influences.

And I don´t see it getting better as time passes...
February 22, 2021 at 23:42
(Virgo) ♒ fairytale » fishscales
Well, of course! I never thought about it.
Thanks! Your theory explains everything. It can be added to it that Uranus was in Aquarius and this also influenced the spread of technology.

But if you complain about the next generations, remember who brings them up like that :4:

From a human point of view, we perceive something as bad, but for Pluto it is just a "law" of matter, sequence, universe, anything, it is a necessity for transformations, a cycle.
From our point of view, death is bad, but for the universe it is just transformation.
Although, yes, you are right, I also like the previous generations much more.
February 22, 2021 at 23:45
(Virgo) ♒ fairytale » Zephyrin
You are probably right, but I have a feeling that Pluto in Aquarius carries the energy of anarchy and just the same, the absence of leaders at all .. :4:
February 23, 2021 at 00:38
(Capricorn) Emanuel
For me it will be a very imortant transit because Pluto will enter my 8th house and then conjunct my Aquarius planets( Venus firstly, at 0 degree Aquarius).
February 23, 2021 at 03:31
(Gemini) windinthetrees
Like always there will be both positive and negative. Are we degenerating as a species? Maybe, but I don´t want to condemn future generations, so I will hope for the best.

Pluto through Libra changed the way we looked at relationships, divorce becoming common. More harmony could be had when bad relationships were broken apart. Pluto in Sag brought out the sexual abuses in the Church. Also a transformation in knowledge, not just communication but knowledge made available, ideas in different cultures becoming more easily available. I hope that with Pluto in Aquarius we will finally realize the dangers of all the high gigahertz etc. frequencies we are bombarded with daily. This stuff is not good for biology. Hopefully something transforming can happen there. Of course new tech, new scientific breakthroughs. Lets go with fiber optics! Probably more understanding of how the brain and nervous system works. More robotics, AI of course. I personally don´t want my fridge talking to me, telling me my milk is bad, or my car driving itself... I still drive manual transmission and I like it! I´m sure plenty of things I won´t like, but hopefully we will have a choice!! Maybe bigotry will go away. People can look however they want, choose consenting relations with who they want.

Pluto will leave my 12th and go through my first. Can´t wait for it to get out of my 12th.

I forgot... how about breakthroughs in Astrology, maybe some scientific understand.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »