Insights into why others tell me how i should be

February 9, 2021 at 12:46 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user alch3my, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Insights into why others tell me how i should be
It´s a funny pattern i have witnessed throughout my life, that others tell me what i should be doing, or offer ´advice´ on how i should be, act, do things...etc

It started with a micromanaging mother and now friends, neighbours, housemates, even strangers give unsolicited advice...
Fully aware of my stubbornness :4: so I really do try and listen. But in the past i´ve bent over backwards, and changed myself to make others feel comfortable. Now growing up i have a much stronger sense of self and mind.

Does my chart offer any clues for these experiences? ✌
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 9, 2021 at 13:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It definitely has something to do with nodes.

South node in 7th house means that you have natural predisposition to trust people around you and to rely on others, and being in Gemini, you are great in receiving/giving advices and in communication/diplomacy.
This is something you need to overcome completely by the time and enter you NN.
1st house NN Sagittarius wants you to rely on yourself and your own path of growth and to learn from your own experience.
February 9, 2021 at 15:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user alch3my, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
thanks moon_queen.

researching this nodal axis - and wow!

"Becoming more of a risk taker in everything you do. Approaching life as an adventure. Approaching life as an explorer. Becoming the sage personified. Moving away from concerns about the day to day distractions of relationships. Becoming more concerned with broadening your outlook. Getting an opinion. Developing confidence in making your opinions known.Learning to put your own wisdom before the chitter-chatter of other people. Developing a bigger personality. Laughing louder and harder. Searching for meaning in everything you do. Letting go of scattered, frenetic relationships. Not letting the significant people in your life distract you..."

A real challenge moving away from that strong gemini lack of focus south node..
- will 7th house partnerships always bring with them issues then? Hoping that by learning about buddhism and detachment, it´ll help.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »