How Would These Placements Manifest?

February 8, 2021 at 14:34 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) sacredl0tus
How Would These Placements Manifest?
Hi all, I am curious to see if anyone has personal experience with Chiron conjunct Mercury and Venus, and how they have manifested in your life. I am working with a theory right now that deals with these placements, and will gladly post my findings if there is interest after research is complete.

Even if you don´t have these placements, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on how they might appear in a person´s life.

The case that I am working with has all three in Aries, but if you are posting from personal experience, info on this conjunction in any sign would be very helpful.

Many thanks!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 9, 2021 at 02:39
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Sirius is really a constellation more than a star, :77:, :164: has the fifty year Jubilee-cycle of Sirius which has powerful implications! It is kind of ironic that we need a "noteworthy" minor planet when half a dozen others can never be ignored at any time!
February 12, 2021 at 19:38
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You can´t tell how any planet or group of planets might manifest without reading the whole chart - seeing how it functions within the whole. Plus, not everyone will respond to the same energies the same way.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »