First time poster, long time user! I´ve never been into a woman as much as I am her. Potential on us having a strong relationship if it ever went to that?

January 19, 2021 at 02:22 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) mjack
First time poster, long time user! I´ve never been into a woman as much as I am her. Potential on us having a strong relationship if it ever went to that?
I´m the Cap, she´s the Taurus.

She and I are not together, she had a rough 2020 personally and professionally (like many people) and she´s prepping on switching careers and dealing with family health matters. But I´ve always said---and mean it 100%, I´m here for her and I know she knows this.

I see her moon conjuncts my North Node (both Aquarius). I´ve read that this could suggest potentially destined partners. Any other things you guys can pick up? Her and I have multiple Ascendant conjuncts (double whammy I believe?), and suggested sexual chemistry with Moon sextile Mars and Mars trine Mars. Few Saturn aspects too. Not without chart synastry challenges, but I´d love to hear thoughts from you all. Thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 20, 2021 at 20:51
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
her aqua moon will not tolerete for long all that Cap energy plus virgo moon (critical even when not needed, jut to add a nasty comment)... her mars is squared by your mercury saturn and something more I forgot what.... so, as soon she starts demanding space and free thinking you will start pushing and she will use that mars and get the f...out of there... until then...dandy fine so watch your words...and your moon is opp to her saturn... so it will take time to melt that saturn in Pisc. I guess religion and politics and spirituality will be disagreement areas too
January 21, 2021 at 00:43
(Capricorn) mjack » ZynCitrus
Much appreciated for the analysis! I know synastry isn´t supposed to predict whether people get together, but just show what a potential relationship would be like.

I know the moons are not harmonious, but even though I´m Cap dominant and aligned towards criticism, I like to think that I´ve got a really good deal of Aquarian energy within me in my Venus, MC, and North Node and a progressed Aquarius sun, so I get her need for space---or would in a relationship because I need it too. Hopefully this is where our receptive ego sun signs could be a huge benefit.

She´s the more experienced with relationships out of us. I´ve never been in one, she´s been in 4 but all of them minus one ended in her being cheated on. I had another person look at our synastry and someone said that she may have trust issues built from her past failures in love and that it could take some time to her to fully trust me.

We´re pretty aligned in politics. She´s left and I´m more left-center, but not a killer. We both believe in God, but she has a beginner level understanding of philosophies and studies like astrology. She found it interesting when I was able to give her thoughts on her sun/moon and entire chart.
February 7, 2021 at 00:32
(Capricorn) mjack
Just giving one and only one bump for potentially more interpretations!
February 7, 2021 at 00:57
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
In my lack of deep astrological knowledge the only thing i can say is that moons can definitely have a big effect on a successful relationship since moon represents our emotions/feelings.... when we as humans aren´t getting our "feelings" met and or worse (criticized) that can definitely be hard to maintain a more enjoyable/harmonious relationship.... but!! I dont know enough to say it wouldn´t work!! You may start to like her less and less though as an other half... because I know for myself if over time I´m giving way more than I´m receiving and as time goes by receive more and more disappointments, criticism and or lack of priority I´ll fall out of interest in a partner or even friendship... Your feelings are important.... just as important as the ppl you care about.
But I say go for it if you think there are other good indicators of potential.... At least you tried! And also learn that you can have closure if you start to discover that the relationship isnt what you were expecting it to be.... (rather than, "I wonder what could have been")
February 7, 2021 at 02:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I´m here for her, and I know she knows this"

Bruh, you been friendzoned. If she wanted you, yall would be together, ESPECIALLY if she going through hard times!
I don´t need astrology to tell you that brother.
Don´t think with your wee wee bro, find another chic, there are plenty out there. Getting attached to one, that isn´t even giving you head, that is a big mistake. Let a chic who wants you, find you, and if you don´t like whichever one chases you at the time, fantastic. Being alone is a blessing in and of itself.

Focus on your body, your money, your spirit. No need to worry about a girl who aint into you.

Wish you the best :122: :84:
February 7, 2021 at 03:21
(Capricorn) mjack » David Evans
Much appreciated for the response. Could be right on the friend zone piece, but we´ve had intimate moments and knowing myself, I´ve been known to be detached and unresponsive to people when I´m dealing with personal stuff, so I kinda get it.

Not dating anyone else anyway, COVID protocols make it pretty impossible now so I just handle myself in the meantime, we text occasionally here and there but only when she initiates. One of her parents is about to pass away so most of her attention is on that. If our paths are meant to intertwine again I´m sure they will.
February 7, 2021 at 03:22
(Capricorn) mjack » JessSezItSoftly
Definitely, no matter what does or doesn´t happen I´ve expressed myself to her.
February 7, 2021 at 03:31
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » mjack
Good for you! 👍👍👌

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »