FULL MOON IN LEO

January 17, 2021 at 07:01 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Sophierowi
FULL MOON IN LEO
How do you feel about the full moon in Leo? I’m an Aquarius rising, so I’m just waiting to see what results may come. I love researching about the full moons, so I’d love to hear input!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 17, 2021 at 14:19
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I keep a lunation diary, and track all the quarters. Have been doing it for years. It is a fascinating study. This full moon, Jan 28, is at 09 degrees, 05 minutes Aquarius-Leo. So anyone with planets or angles around 9 degrees ought to feel it.

TR Jupiter is conjunct Sun in Aquarius at 9 degrees as well - an added energy to this mix. Saturn isn´t very far off either. Aquarius is very electric, antsy energy and it always makes me feel wired and energized. I seem to get a lot more done when key planets are in Aquarius.

The Full Moon aspects my Virgo rising at 9 degrees. I´m looking forward to seeing how that feels too.

Leo Moon highlights who we are, our self-expression, the role we play, the audience we have or hope to have . . . depending of course, where your Leo is.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 17, 2021 at 20:26
(Virgo) LotusStar
Full moons are a time of revelation and illumination, sometimes a culmination, completion or release. If the new moon is the planting of the seed, the full moon is the harvest. Things get revealed under a full moon as both luminaries are at their full brightness, un-obscured.

This will hit my MC/IC axis. I am considering moving so perhaps this will shed a light for me on how to go about it or instead if I need to let this idea go.
January 17, 2021 at 20:36
(Libra) Sophierowi » JayJayAstrology
A lunation diary sounds like a great idea! Leo moon transit will be in my seventh house! The moon forms an opposition with Neptune and Uranus in my first house. I’m new to all of this so I don’t know how this will impact me- only time will tell. Let’s hope I get some good news about my dream job!
January 17, 2021 at 20:40
(Libra) Sophierowi » LotusStar
During the new moon, I applied for a job and just found out my partner was cheating a couple years back. I’m now nervous about what is to come!

I wish you the best of luck! It’s tough moving during these hard times. Feel free to update me after!
January 17, 2021 at 20:43
(Libra) Sophierowi » NeptuneSpaceCow
Aquarians are going through too much change! We aren’t used to it! :61: but at the end of the day, it will reveal our hardships to help us work through them. Sending good luck to you!
January 17, 2021 at 23:01
(Virgo) LotusStar » Sophierowi
Thank you :74:
Good luck with the job, and I´m sorry about finding out about the cheating. That couldn´t have been easy.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »