Who needs a life outside of work

July 9, 2021 at 00:06 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Who needs a life outside of work
I mean, really? I should just be glad I have a job, right?

Who cares if its all consuming and takes every minute of every day and leaves you with no energy to invest into anything else.

Im just a lucky guy. Gotta rest up so I can go do it again. And again. And again

Insert hamster wheel image here

:47:

Hope all of you have normal and healthy social lives :37:

Great news though. I get time off in January. The suck-ass-iest month of the year

Posts in topic

Page: 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 9, 2021 at 17:13
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » (dragonfly)
The random problems are;

False accusations made... because I got the job someone else wanted and they tried to get the job by any means necessary...

Another coworker trying to coerce me into bad mouthing the boss and secretly record me and do God knows what with the recording... (I didn´t fall for it)

Another co-worker lying saying that the boss said to do something when he actually had not...

Machines not running properly

More stuff happened that I´ve forgotten about. Like a water pipe breaking...

And the constant feeling like I´m not supposed to be there... metaphorical doors just kept closing...

It was a shit show...
July 9, 2021 at 17:03
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Iceblu333
"Try 5 years of ups and downs involving career... its been crazy..."

If this wasn´t an astrology forum, I´d say look closely at those "random problems" because of which you regularly lose your job. Not everything is under our control, but there is always something that we can change or at least try to change. At 31, it´s a bit early to give up.

Like you and Sunnyshadow I also have the Cancer sign in the MC. My Moon is in the 8th house and in addition Saturn and Lilith in the 11th. I tend to go my own way, and I find it very difficult not to react to the absurdities that I see around me, even if I am left alone on the battlefield.
July 9, 2021 at 15:57
"""It´s been *six months* since I´ve been out of work, and I have no vision of what to do next"""

Try 5 years of ups and downs involving career... its been crazy...

Heck, I dont even know if I can keep a job anymore. I know that I will run into issues involving career with my placements but... man the random problems. I´ve run into have been crazy...

Noone else I´ve talked to has experienced the random craziness I´ve ran into... but I digress... they don´t have Ketu in the 10th nor an 8th house moon... it basically guarantees that I will constantly have problems with career...
July 9, 2021 at 15:52
"""I was so burnt out that seeing a client on the phone made me despair."""

I dont feel burned out... well kinda... but thats not fully it...

In my case, Karma will not allow me to get a job that I can actually enjoy... if I do get a job that I enjoy... it doesn´t last long... something often happens where I will get fired for random reasons...

It´s come to the point where the only jobs I can get are jobs that make sure that I will not end up enjoying them... there´s always a problem...

And also, after studying so much about money management and EVERYTHING money related and how the wealthy manages thier money to gain compound interest and things like that... a regular job just looks like a permanent prison....

Saturn and the Nodes did thier job I guess...

Ketu In the 10th and 10th lord (moon) in the 8th house... its really a pain...
July 9, 2021 at 12:25
(Libra) leorising
Have you ever thought about working for the internet? Uranus in 2nd house. :68:
July 9, 2021 at 12:19
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Oh my...

"Dan Lok" is producing Motivational videos now...

I unsubscribed from him awhile ago because I needed a break from the sales mentality of doing things...

My mind was ALWAYS on and on About money... nonstop...

Here´s one of his videos... its too echoey but... its nice...

I had to stop listening to him because i used to be hyperfocused on money and had to take a break from that mentality...

https://youtu.be/8iabVD05Rys
YouTube
YouTube
July 9, 2021 at 02:07
(Virgo) LotusStar » Sunnyshadow
That looks awesome :61: I want it in my emoji catalogue
July 9, 2021 at 02:05
(Virgo) LotusStar » Sunnyshadow
Welcome :1:

Ps. 29 degrees always have energy of extra pressure, sometimes even crisis, so I really do think something might shift once it moves sign. You might have to let this year and the Saturn aspects cross your degrees before you´re more free ... But Saturn transits also help to show us our limitations and get more realistic about them, so if you´re getting a message to slow down a little it´s a good idea to listen.
July 9, 2021 at 02:00
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Sunnyshadow
But instead you........ (insert job here)
July 9, 2021 at 01:59
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » JessSezItSoftly
Yes.. The answer is Yes

🤣😭

Dont know how though. I always wanted to be the guy that rode the motorcycle inside the metal sphere at the carnival
July 9, 2021 at 01:55
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Wolfmoon
Ill listen later, but love Floyd. Good pik :15:
July 9, 2021 at 01:50
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
:30:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 9, 2021 at 01:40
Actually.... I´ve never had any social media ever...

But maybe that´s just rahu in Aquarius...

I´m a Libra rising and everything is convoluted and backwards anyway...

Oh well...
July 9, 2021 at 01:39
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Are you the reason your life is this way?? Just being genuinely frank.... :14:
July 9, 2021 at 01:39
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » JessSezItSoftly
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 9, 2021 at 01:38
Well... looks like I´m deleting my account... :2:

Naaa... I think I wouldn´t have had a choice and Petr would´ve deleted me by now if Karma wanted me not to socialize...

Wierd shit happened to me career wise... trust me... its not social interactions... I´ve hated people since I was a kid... if anything I´ve met more people unwillingly...

I actually didn´t want to be seen on the forums here... but had to because I had to get more information about Sade Sati when Fish first said something about it...

One thing led to another and now... you pretty much see me here everyday... I am not really a social person...

I have no other social media...
July 9, 2021 at 01:36
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » LotusStar
I think you are very accurate with your analysis. I just recently started studying Saturn in Virgo, and yes, makes alot of sense. Mars in 10th, yes also makes alot of sense. Right on MC

But actually, its in 9th house. Just seconds from the 10th house. I think thats why Im also fascinated with travel. But i guess ill have to slave away for more years b4 i can travel like i want to :(

Ive got trapped in some kind of work vortex. Hope to make it out alive one day.

You really caught alot of details. Yes progressed sun is about to move into libra next month. This 29th degree of Virgo has been extra Virgoish.

Thanks for checking out my chart. I think you really hit alot of good points. Thanks :6:
July 9, 2021 at 01:35
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
So glad to hear you´re having a lovely day...... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
July 9, 2021 at 01:32
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Ketu wants to disengage from social ...ANYTHING. Rahu makes you very interested in quick rich ideas/schemes but also very handy in technology. Your way of making money should involve creativity. Also usually makes a person want to adopt more than conceive their own children... hmm
July 9, 2021 at 01:30
I guess that´s why Karma took career away from me...

*sad face*
July 9, 2021 at 01:29
I can handle having friends...

Hmmm... wait 5th house you say??? So... um More Sex???

And Fun.... Hmmmm....

Trust me I don´t have a problem there...
I had to take a break from all that mess because my career got jacked and me without a career and limited income turns me into a monster...

I´m a Taurus by the way... the last friend that I let come over when I was drunk said that I´m scary as shit when I´m broke... I had to take a break from friends and even my relationships because I didn´t want to take out my frustration on them...

I was a ticking time bomb...

So I think if Karma was trying to get me more sex and fun... I definitely would not have a problem with that... my problem is career comes FIRST before ANYTHING ELSE...
July 9, 2021 at 01:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Wait... ..no.. you´re Vedic chart. Ketu in the 11th, Rahu conjunct Saturn in the 5th - ok, well, that answers the question even better you feel you already accomplished worldly desires and activities.. disassociates you from friends / social circles..
July 9, 2021 at 01:20
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Why´d you pick one of the shittiest months of the year for vacay?

I´m guessing...because of the nature of the business...that it´s because it´s one of the slowest months of the year for you.

Its pretty interesting that the busiest time of the year coincides with when the sun is transiting my 10th house. Cancer, eh?

I guess that makes sense, no? It´d be alot cooler if i was in Bora Bora drinking pineapple rum
July 9, 2021 at 01:18
Yes, I still listen to Dave Ramsey but I also Listen to Robert Kiyosaki and a few others....

I haven´t watched "Dan Lok" in awhile but he was a pretty good motivational guy as well...

His early videos at least...
July 9, 2021 at 01:16
When you see behind the curtain and how money REALLY works...

Something inside you breaks... especially when you are struggling to simply get a job that you would even half liked to do...

Yet you only get jobs that after 1 day you are ready to quit... not because it´s hard... its a dead end boring monotonous job where you literally want to hang yourself everyday there... and it it´s not that... its some random person causing problems that randomly gets you in trouble and finally fired... just because THEY were bored and wanted something to do...

Ketu in the 10th man... I could tell you some damn stories man...

It´s been a crazy 5 years...
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »