Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.

August 13, 2021 at 18:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.
The Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction has passed...

So that old topic will allow more commentary instead of Just personal notes.

This Forum will be strictly Notes to self about the USA Pluto Return until it Completes.

Basic things I have Noticed so far...

Biden and Ketu.
Clinton and Ketu.

Chuck Schumer and his Ascendant exactly lining up with the USA NATAL Pluto...

WILL BEGIN TO POST NOTES LATER...

Posts in topic

Page: / 16 

Sort posts:
May 27, 2022 at 18:30
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Turbo TJ
Also, it´s weird that these mass shootings are happening around govenor/mayoral election times.

I think there were elections held on May 24, 2022.

It´s like there was a mass shooting before the election to focus people on voting...

A shooting a week before the election and...

finally a shooting on the day of the election to remind people about "gun violence" :85:...

Just a random thought... and the shootings were both done by 18 year olds....

*Rant*

I wonder when knives and swords or even violence itself will be as stigmatized as guns are...

Ban guns?... "Bomb Violence"
Ban Bombs?... "Vehicular Slaughter"
[A Vehicle is actually more dangerous than a gun; if you didn´t know]
Ban Vehicles?... Horse Carriage stampede Murder!!!

Don´t forget Arson, or Molotov cocktails...

The list goes on forever... bad people do bad things... and good people can eventually also do bad things as well...

Someone also quoted that there have been more people to have died due to shoving foreign objects up their butthole that in all reported mass shootings in America. But... that´s thier quote... not mines.

When will they ever report the Everyday Mass shootings in Chicago one of the most gun restrictive states in America...

Why don´t they? Oh, because 9 out of 10 times the shooting was gang related. :85:

I feel bad for the people who are to poor to leave that place because they are unable to protect themselves... sigh...

But I digress...
May 27, 2022 at 17:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Turbo TJ
Oh, no I don´t care.

I´ve been offline a few days and that was one of the few things I meditated on. :4:

Currently taking a break from everything. So I may not respond too quickly.

I came here to post the fact that Saturn will soon change signs around the time new powers will be put into place. Midterm Election results.

March 2023.
May 27, 2022 at 09:52
(Taurus) nutelina » Turbo TJ
Hi Tj, interesting use of language... you know how the constitution and We the People or PEOPLE work? Capitis Diminutio Maxima ring any bell?
May 27, 2022 at 09:35
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Iceblu333
"They basically brainwashed the people into thinking that they had a chance..." All wars confuse the populace of the parties at war with their brainwashing propaganda and false hopes well that is absolutely an yes.

"I would be pissed losing my partner or family member to false hope, fake love, lies and corruption..."

presumably perspiring to be inspiring always boils down to ones ultimate self analytic evaluations termed towards their own quintessential self preservation that applicably determines just how far one would amend admiralty in concordance to uphold and continue emphasizing their explicable preservation.

Was the Money worth it ???....??? Well No The Crack Rock is Never worth the detracted dinner meal we subtracted from our youth in the end, but in the euphoric high times of smoking that said Crack rock it is absolutely worth it.

Was the Land Worth it???....??? The Lands always worth proprietorship when its to gain back control and security and/or at least "illusory" assuming one has halted the Crack Pushing Dealers from pushing further and further intrusively onto my fucking front porch.

Will the US Ever stop creating Wars???....??? Well present-ally as a resident of the War Crazed Nation, I personally suspect the said nation to flail awry with desecration denigrating subjectively towards degradation all due to the populaces now regular retardation. So yes the USA will stop creating wars when the tried and true war of all wars hits on the home front and lands on our front porch.

Invisible Hand of China???....??? Doesnt seem like China is ever concerned never not one bit about exposing what lies hidden behind their infamous Great Wall...

"All those people, all those destroyed lives... for nothing."
Did you grow some type of Empathy/Sympathy???....??? For a world so deserving of what it is that has been unleashed upon it?

Where is that Digressing Ice Cold Blu :21: :7:
May 25, 2022 at 20:25
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Again, about the Ukranians...

It is very sad... and I was just listening to someone who studies war strategies say that the reason why they were trying to calm the Ukrainians down before the Russia invasion on Feb 24 [ based on America telling the people that based on american intelligence the Russians planned on invading] was because they wanted to keep as many people there to fight In the war and not run away... and for appearances sake as well...

Another tactic to keep people fighting was to tell them that they were winning and Russia was gonna run out of missiles and weapons...

They basically brainwashed the people into thinking that they had a chance...

It´s maddening really... this entire ordeal...

I would be pissed losing my partner or family member to false hope, fake love, lies and corruption...

But I digress...

I hope all of these leaders die brutal deaths for using people as pawns instead of coming to an amicable agreement.

Was the Money worth it, Zelensky?
Was the land worth it, Putin?
Will you ever stop creating wars, USA?
Will we ever see your invisible hand, China?

All those people, all those destroyed lives... for nothing.
May 25, 2022 at 20:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Currently, I´m taking a break and watching Great Depression videos and how people coped with gains and losses during those times...

It is very interesting. There is a reason why people are given food assistance. Back then, the people banded together and said that if they could not afford the food that they were producing; they would steal it.

It is a very interesting watch, I will post it here.

Link;

https://youtu.be/TGvvamPqeo4
YouTube
YouTube
May 25, 2022 at 20:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333
May 24th was a Day... in the USA...

A stock market crash AND a school shooting...

Wonder why this stuff seems to happen during most during Election Years... :85:

Anyway...

We have an Election coming in Nov of this year... the transit Saturn will conjoin USA natal Moon on Feb 11, 2023 signaling an event. Could it be Republicans taking back over... or will it be continued election fraud... regardless... 2024 there will be riots... whether it´s because of obvious election fraud or Donald Trump winning and these current idiots being so riled up they go nuts/crazy...

The Astrology of 2024... Pluto will enter Aquarius and there will be additional Aquarius energies that I currently forgot about... go through notes at the beginning of this forum to figure it out...

Either way... this should be interesting.
May 20, 2022 at 05:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Check into the dates of the USA Civil War and see if Pluto made a Square to USA Natal Pluto.

Also check Saturn Aspects in the USA Chart in regards to President Lincoln.

Referencing slaves and slave labor.

Is there a correlation to current events?

Also, look into how/why other countries became 3rd world countries... How did the citizens go from being wealthy to poor... Was it generational degeneration? Due to loss of older ideals?

Look into the death possible killing of Marilyn Monroe and possible link to JFK assassination...

[there has been revealed an Alleged Sex tape of Marilyn Monroe having relations with and Jfk and his Brother at the same time... Could she or someone else have tried to blackmail the JFK brothers and was killed to silence her? :63:

Pay attention to neptune.

---

:63:
May 20, 2022 at 05:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Well... This is Sad on multiple levels.

And should scare anyone on this planet...

Russia completely takes over Mariupol and incarcerates over a thousand Ukrainian "Soldiers" as they Surrender and are captured after The Ukrainian "Soldiers" were told by thier leader that Russia would run out of missiles and Tanks and Gas soon.

The Ukrainians were used as Pawns and Human Shields by western influencers.

I put quotes around the word Ukrainian "soldiers"... Because just 4 months ago, these people were just regular innocent citizens without Training and living thier daily lives... Until politics of thier leaders got involved.

The citizens were forced to fight in this political war while the leaders and thier families hide in thier Bunkers and only come out for political pushing of thier agenda... Having people like Nancy Pelosi and other western leaders and even Big name actors and actresses [Angelina Jolie] fly over to push thier agenda and give these lost souls false Hope.

It made absolutely no sense at all for these people´s lives and livelihoods to be destroyed over Politics and false love/hope. Again, these people were used as pawns.

They... no we all need strong leaders who are able to have simple discussions and simple agreements... Without stoking unnecessary geopolitical tensions.

Who is to blame? All of the leaders.

I´ve meditated on the past years and the 2020 Election, and I can say this...

By 2024 I expect riots and chaos...

But, it is needed. Everyone is very short sighted and blinded by "Pretty" words and have not struggled at least not to the degree to appreciate the luxuries they currently have.

Alot of western jobs "were" economical and really just gave people who live there some money to make a living. Undesirable "slave" jobs were shipped over seas. Slavery never ended, it was just outsourced to countries that were made to be poor so that slave labor could remain...

Basically, it´s like a meat eater not knowing how a steak got on thier plate. Not knowing that an actual living Cow was killed and sliced up so that they could eat thier steak... They have no idea... And would become a temporary vegetarian if they had to hunt and prepare thier food...

Same thing goes for thier IPhones and other Tech... They are produced via
"slave" labor. There are even nets placed on factory buildings so that the workers do not commit suicide...

But I digress...

It does make you wonder who will the next slaves be when there is a geopolitical breakdown... And China no longer sources cheap products...

Will the next slaves be starving Americans? Will it be Mexican Immigrants? Or will there be a complete breakdown of western civilization and a restructuring of power and wealth...

Will the USA be the next Venezuela? Or before that will there be an Armageddon... Because the rich refuse to be poor... And would rather die than to work or become slaves themselves...

Something to think about.
May 16, 2022 at 08:57
Edited once more.
May 16, 2022 at 08:39
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Victims list...

[Note to self, why are ALOT of Older specifically Black People Dying... this is crazy... First it was Kevin Samuel´s (age 56) who wasn´t my cup of tea... he annoyed me on several occasions with his "energy," some people called him Misogynistic. I think he was just... in a word... Unnecessarily "Cruel"; but i still believe he was needed in the black community because if you actually listened to him... he was brutal but he was actually a father figure for alot of men specifically Black Men. What he discussed was Kitchen Table Talk... Things that people would not say in public but would say behind closed doors. He put it out for the public to view... he said the ugly parts of what "Successful" Men/Women thought about relationship quirks behind the scenes... some people were shocked to put 2 and 2 together and Finally see what thier problem was... and "Fixed" the trajectory of thier life/relationship... and grew themselves personally because of Samuel´s.

Understand, everything isn´t always happy, pretty or uplifting. Sometimes you need to see ugliness and feel pain to grow as well...

I personally didn´t like him... but I still think that he was needed in this world... :14:. He was sort of a Father Figure to a lot of men and Women who without him would never understand the logistics of relationships and life situations; maybe a Young Man/Woman would learn after they were trapped with 3 kids and a minimum wage job and possibly on child support. And Being Just another statistic and by then it would be too late to Maximize their Life´s Potential. He was telling men and Women, specifically Black, what they should strive for... though he was unapologetically, brutal. :85: sometimes that is needed though... sigh :41: ]

Buffalo New York.

This 18 Year Old mentally deranged idiot killed alot of Good People...

Specifically Black and Older :85:
Why??? These older people are our Roots... one was a Substitute teacher... they all had families and loved ones...

I hope they put him In an all or mostly black prison; in a cell with all black cellmates. since he claims to be racist.

I want to see a live stream of them beating his ass daily... who kills a 77 year old Substitute teacher... :85:

From link;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…

----

Buffalo police identified all of the victims late Sunday:

Roberta A. Drury, 32, of Buffalo
Margus D. Morrison, 52, of Buffalo
Andre Mackneil, 53, of Auburn, New York
Aaron Salter, 55, of Lockport, New York
Geraldine Talley, 62, of Buffalo
Celestine Chaney, 65, of Buffalo
Heyward Patterson, 67, of Buffalo
Katherine Massey, 72, of Buffalo
Pearl Young, 77, of Buffalo
Ruth Whitfield, 86, of Buffalo
May 16, 2022 at 08:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333
The Blood Moon Eclipse was Conjunct the Fixed Star "Algol"

The Buffalo New York Shooter literally [on live stream video] shot a person (maybe several) in the head...

I just remember seeing one shot in the head. The others, I will need to rewatch the video.

---

I want to know the Victims Birthdays to see if they also have any close placements in thier charts to the Fixed star algol.
May 16, 2022 at 05:34
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Blood Red Sky, Blood Colored River, and Weirdly Shaped Clouds in China...

Alot of Weird Phenomenons are going on...

Link;

https://youtu.be/Uj1Q2iL7YrI
YouTube
YouTube
May 13, 2022 at 05:55
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Ukraine blocks Russian Gas from going into Europe...

---

There is a Rumor that the only reason why Russia left the Cellular and other Infrastructure intact in Ukraine was due to the fact that there was oil Flowing through the country... Russia could have destroyed Cellular services and Media services a long time ago... however they didn´t... :63:

Maybe that could explain why Russia seemed to not going all out and completely Bombarding/destroying Ukraine...

However, since Ukraine has shut off the Oil Flow... Russia can actually take the Gloves off and Attack for real since the Infrastructure is no longer needed to Pump Russian oil to parts of Europe... because the flow of oil has been stopped by Ukraine... however this is just speculation [in regards to Russia Possibly Amping up its attacks.]

I wonder if THAT is what this Upcoming Eclipses is about in that region... Russia beginning to attack...for real.

RT - News Links.

Link 1 - Ukraine Blocks Russian Gas Flow.;

https://www.rt.com/business/…

Link 2 - what does that mean?;

https://www.rt.com/business/…
May 12, 2022 at 21:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Vladimir Putin -

His Chart birth time is shown on this site as "Dirty Data" so any chart reading using this chart may be inaccurate.

If Putin were to Win the War and also if his Birth Time Data is somewhat accurate... Putin would win the War on the Date roughly of "19 Aug 2022"... it will have to stretch out a further if anyone opposing him wishes to have a chance against him.

Since 19 Mar 2022 - He´s actually having very good Progressed transits if his Birth Time is correct. And luck/Fortune is on his side...

[I wonder what happened when his Progressed Uranus made an Aspect to his Natal Saturn]

In my personal life; I believe a neighbor killed 2 of our family dogs when they had an Aspect of Progressed Uranus Aspect thier natal Progressed/Natal Mars... I forgot the actual Progressed Transit... and really don´t have the Neighbors birth Time either... however I believe it is relevant... in Putins chart, His BirthTime could be wrong and Progressed Uranus May have not even aspected His Natal Saturn yet... so an Unusual Agressions could still be on the Horizon...

I am only looking at Putins Progressions.

---

On another note... and a reason why I haven´t been posting alot about Biden and his many Fuck ups... is because Biden is practically invulnerable until Nov of 2022... after the Midterms... He´s pretty much Done for... so is Kamala Harris...

However, with the Possibility of Trump winning 2024... there could be an "Left leaning" Insurgency as Trump is sworn in in 2024/2025. But it is what it is...
May 12, 2022 at 13:01
Me while the world is burning...

Burn Baby Burn!!!! :75:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 12, 2022 at 12:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Stock Market is going to Hell!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥:75:🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Yesterday, even Bitcoin was Trading at 26,000 :75:

Jupiter Entered Aries Yesterday... Aries is 12 signs away from Taurus... interestingly enough... but I could be overthinking :23:

Burn Baby Burn, Disco Inferno!!!!

Link;

https://youtu.be/rJa7Z-Tfpyk
YouTube
YouTube
May 10, 2022 at 22:32
"Chuck Schumer...

Jupiter leaves his 1st house Feb 2022...
Feb 24, 2022, 09:12

Pluto will conjoin his Ascendant
Jan 31, 2022, 22:41
Aug 5, 2022, 21:10
Dec 7, 2022, 16:55"

---

Chuck Shumer is up for Re-election this year...
May 10, 2022 at 05:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333
"2000 Mules" - Movie

Link to Documentary Movie about the 2020 Election and [Possible] Evidence of Fraud. Basically a collection of Evidence.

" “2000 Mules,” a documentary film created by Dinesh D’Souza, exposes widespread, coordinated voter fraud in the 2020 election, sufficient to change the overall outcome. Drawing on research provided by the election integrity group True the Vote, “2000 Mules” offers two types of evidence: geotracking and video. The geotracking evidence, based on a database of 10 trillion cell phone pings, exposes an elaborate network of paid professional operatives called mules delivering fraudulent and illegal votes to mail-in dropboxes in the five key states where the election was decided. Video evidence, obtained from official surveillance cameras installed by the states themselves, confirms the geotracking evidence. The movie concludes by exploring numerous ways to prevent the fraud from happening again. "

Link to Full Movie;

https://ugetube.com/watch/…
May 6, 2022 at 17:49
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Controversial [Allegedly] "Misogynistic" Relationship advisor Kevin Samuel´s suddenly passes Away... at 56.

TMZ web page link;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…

Link to one of his Videos;

https://youtu.be/w3qu9tJidGA
YouTube
YouTube
May 3, 2022 at 05:47
(Taurus) Iceblu333
USA Supreme Court [leak] to possible overturning of Roe vs Wade... :85: :85: :85:

[10:00pm]

Link;

https://youtu.be/c12GHlTMaIg
YouTube
YouTube
May 2, 2022 at 08:55
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Dec 2020 Astronomy Events that happened in the Sky December 2020...

I was interested in the Meteor Showers that happened along with the Jupiter+Saturn conjunction... it really was a Busy month with Eclipses and Meteor Showers and more... wow...

And now... After the New President was installed... we have possible WW3...

Interesting...

Video Link to Events In the Sky that Happened Dec 2020;

https://youtu.be/pAPgUNx6Hcg
YouTube
YouTube
May 1, 2022 at 22:41
Visions of War? :63:

Jupiter Enters Aries May 10th;

---
---
---

Just Us - Sza ft Dj Khalid

Link;

https://youtu.be/uzaQ37EYJ1k
YouTube
YouTube
May 1, 2022 at 02:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Jupiter enters Aries [Astrological sign of War] on May 10th, 2022.

18:31pm
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 29, 2022 at 07:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Another Food plant burns down... [short video]

Link;

https://youtu.be/ujplATb3XNY
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »