COVID Vaccine and Horary

September 23, 2020 at 12:48 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) astro-flame
COVID Vaccine and Horary
So back in March Trevor sent me this Horary chart for interpretation. Here´s the review of that judgement of the chart

https://astroflame402677811.wordpress.com/…

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 23, 2020 at 17:45
(Aries) astro-flame » MarvinReal
Late ASC or early ASC is considered to be a "no-no" in the "considerations before Judgement" rules. In other words - if the ASC is in late or early degrees of the sign - the chart is unreadable. I don´t agree with that.

"Horary chart should be possible to be reproduced and externally verified." - verified in what way? That I cast it properly? LOL

Besides, any aspiring astrologer should be able to find the date by the planets´ positions. The picture in the original post clearly shows Sun at 3 degrees 20 minutes Aries, the Moon at 23 degrees 41 Minutes Pisces, ASC 29 d 27 m Cancer, MC 3 d 07 m Aries

Think of it as a homework you´re given by a math teacher - knowing this (and, of course, that it is year 2020) - can you find the date and the location of the question? (hint - Trevor lives in UK, he´s active on this forum, this is his username) :3:
September 23, 2020 at 16:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astro-flame
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Okay. I thought this information should be there. Horary chart should be possible to be reproduced and externally verified.

Thanks for the links. I know the work of Couteau for some time, but he is using national charts which are really ambiguous in those few cases. Also, without any reference why that particular event is better than other candidates. No testing. Just blind belief. Basically adopted opinion of others, which is mostly wrong approach. Champion is not updating his books with 2020 discoveries and new historical facts either.

"ASC in late Cancer (I have been getting a lot of heat for that late ASC from the traditionalists :4: but I stand with Frawley of this subject)"
Could you explain what was an issue there, please?
September 23, 2020 at 15:48
(Aries) astro-flame » MarvinReal
for Mundane charts I can refer you to Nicholas Campion - he´s one of the best. He´s got a book out with charts for different countries but maybe you can find some of it online. Also there is this site I like http://www.dominantstar.com/tra_nat…

As for the horary - you gotta ask Trevor for details as he was the one who sent me the chart. It is cast for his location in the UK. I published the article on March 27th so it was asked a few days before. I think you can see the planets´ coordinates in the picture in the original forecast - just find the right time with ASC in late Cancer (I have been getting a lot of heat for that late ASC from the traditionalists :4: but I stand with Frawley of this subject)
September 23, 2020 at 15:40
(Aries) astro-flame » DEEP SIGH
:74: :74: :74:
September 23, 2020 at 15:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Good update

1) What was the original date, time and place of the original horary chart?

2) Which chart of Russia do you think is the correct one? I made a topic some time ago about the Soviet Union, and the new chart of independent Russia, and I found at least four super significant events as the candidates.

3) Alike mundane charts of the UK, the USA chart, and even Chinese natal chart is not clear which moment to use, as they are for multiple for these all countries. I would appreciate your hints which ones you found reliable and why. Preferably tested on transits and progressions by yourself.

It´s indeed thrilling that dozens!!!! of Coronavirus vaccine-founding teams are finishing soon. Questions whether it can help... I mean you not gonna give it out to 8 billion people...So what´s a point anyway?!

Some stats for nerds. xD
https://ig.ft.com/coronavirus-chart…
September 23, 2020 at 14:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astro-flame
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This mean there is a creative person between us!

I always suddenly sees this website when I research for something, and I don’t know it is for someone here!

Very great work, it will be a famous and power website in the future :27:.
September 23, 2020 at 13:13
(Aries) astro-flame » DEEP SIGH
Hi, thank you )))

All the articles on the site are written by me, yes. I didn´t create the site itself - it´s a WordPress platform.... but the content is 100% mine. Glad that you find it useful :27:
September 23, 2020 at 13:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
ASTRO FLAME website is yours?

You creat this website by yourself?!

Very interesting and useful, thank you for your sharing.

:74:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »