Which my planet is in harm?How can I be healing?

August 16, 2020 at 15:45 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) msrEda
Which my planet is in harm?How can I be healing?
Hello I need to learn which planets are burned or damaged.Is it also harmful because the sun is in 12 houses?
Should I wear gold to make my sun work?Or should I get lead poured because my venus is a aries ?
Should I feed a bird because of my mercury angles?
i find my mercury angles harmful.Because in the 1st house retro and 29 degrees of mercury And it´s angle with uranus.I really don´t know which one is at stake.Or don´t know why I came into the world.I have blockages I accept

I really do not know
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 16, 2020 at 22:35
(Gemini) msrEda » leorising
Does the natal chart show potential?Or does it show events that will be one hundred percent?Wondering if Saturn in 12 houses would bring obstacles.For me, abroad is like a dream :1:
August 16, 2020 at 21:43
(Libra) leorising » msrEda
House 9 is another indicator, as they are long journeys. house 12 is a permanent home abroad, you have Saturn (work) Jupiter (expansion) sun (Ego) who I am ... :68:
August 16, 2020 at 21:36
(Gemini) msrEda » Promethean_Soul
I can´t handle my emotional surge myself.Sagittarius and the Gemini fighting.my sun and Saturn conjunction and my moon and Plüton conjunction.Both put a lot of pressure on me.So I want to heal myself with tangible things.I burn incense to relax but I don´t know if it helps me, I´m very disbelief
August 16, 2020 at 21:29
(Gemini) msrEda » Ghost00
lapis exilis am the first time.I guess I need to research this.My family had amulets made after illness when I was little But i lost.
August 16, 2020 at 20:46
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
You have two planets mercury and venus anaretic degree 29. I dont call it bad or good. But this is very interesting. In your chart your moon conjunct with pluto and in 6th house. I long time analized houses and planets in houses and only jupiter works good in 6th house many planets dont work well in it. Your pluto can darken your moon and it means it can make your mood down freaquently. Dont let it do that. because if you cannot feel yoourself emotionally it can affect your health. But if you use that cleverly you can use this conjunction to sense something dangerous aproaching to you. This conjunction has similar effect of moon in scorpio and i think you have good sense and intuition.
August 16, 2020 at 17:03
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Thought provoking other answer from leorising. Regarding your questions, the good news is that you just passed through a rough spot, the next months will improve slightly! Some good things can be expected but still a lot we could work on.

Those are some nice suggestions like moving, wearing gold, feeding birds. I would probably feed birds but not worry about gold unless you have some discreet silver or gold you can wear in humble way.

My suggestion would be to use hamsas, amulet and elixir of vitality (lapis exilis). Those three in combination should help immensely. You can also sing this song while you wait for elixir to kick in, 🎼🎵om hlim sham shanayeh namah!🎶🎙️📯. The song only has that one line repeated many times in happy tone.
:3:
August 16, 2020 at 16:54
(Gemini) msrEda » leorising
hello Do you think this is possible according to my map?Is it possible for my 9th house
August 16, 2020 at 16:25
(Libra) leorising
If appears some opportunity abroad, to live or work abroad, go without fear :17:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »