Female Rivalry

March 11, 2020 at 18:23 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tiana
Female Rivalry
So I´m curious what aspects or planet placements would make other females jealous or nasty towards them for no reason. Obviously it can be contributed to females naturally being that way. But do you think there are specific astrological aspects in ones natal chart that causes females to be jealous of another female?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
March 13, 2020 at 10:21
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » goldenlion32
“ While many astrologers claim "Taurus/Scorpio" is compatible. It´s not all the time. It can be a lot of drama and trauma when you´re dealing with the opposite archetype”

This is very very true. My ex husband was Scorpio Sun and I’m Taurus and the best way I can explain the relationship was the best times were the best of my life and the worst times were the lowest of my life. There was no in between. We are much better friends than husband and wife.
March 13, 2020 at 02:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
She doesn´t have the Venus and Jupiter oppositon like me to Saturn in Taurus. This is why I have the issue. Sure there is lessons with this, but I also have Saturn and Moon so my lessons have been for a reason because of 10th house Career and teaching humanity.

Venus is in her 9th house of teachers in Leo like I show up with the Leo A.C., which of course would be square Scorpio, but Leo would have an issue if they´re Sun or Moon because they want the attention and be front and center stage. Her enemy houses are lessons with the Masculine Mars/Jupiter

4th house Moon in Pisces. Which would reject her of course because that´s what Pisces does to teach her to be liberated as the feminine.

I would think it´s mainly because the Scorpio A.C. because Taurus in my chart it´s exactly what it is.

While many astrologers claim "Taurus/Scorpio" is compatible. It´s not all the time. It can be a lot of drama and trauma when you´re dealing with the opposite archetype.

They speak two different languages. And of course one is Venus and the other Pluto ruled. So it makes sense it´s not comfortable for the Taurus feminine all the time to like that transformation to grow up, mature, and get over their jealousy, competition, and she pushes them to stand up for themselves. Taurus doesn´t want to stand up to people in the younger years. They can be quite docile, timid, shy, and withdrawn. And of course Scorpio forces them to get out of their comfort zone. Taurus doesn´t like to change and doesn´t like to be pushed into anything.

She doesn´t bother me because I´m older, but probably when I was 22, wouldn´t like it.
March 13, 2020 at 01:20
(Gemini) scormini » dani_mae1
I don´t have any issues with them, they have them with me hahaha
I love venus energy and I like all libras and tauruses, they´re my 7H and my mars
Yeah, definitely we´re all jerks at some time, but it´s funny how they hate you with no reason hahah
March 12, 2020 at 10:14
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » scormini
I saw you have your Saturn in Taurus. I’m sorry I just briefly glanced at your chart, but that stuck out to me especially with your issues with Libras and Tauruses you have expressed here. I’m just an astrology student, but to me whenever Saturn is involved it leads me to lessons to be learned. So, to me it’s really neat you’re asking these questions and specifically went to those signs.

As for your original question about female rivals, I’m not certain it has to do with the chart but maybe the houses that rule enemies, would describe if a person is more inclined to encounter this. I’m with most people here though, it’s definitely cultural. Some women grow out of it, quickly or slowly. But we are all little jerks at one point in our lives.
March 12, 2020 at 01:00
(Gemini) scormini » goldenlion32
Yes, like I dind´t say anything to them lmaoo
Yes really haha they are always competing eachother, and taurus get stuck forever
March 11, 2020 at 23:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » scormini
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmm, sorry to hear your blocked. I´m not afraid of your Scorpio rising. Maybe some stigma as well attached with archetypes. It´s a misunderstood sign. But I´m used to it. libra and taurus oorerate different though and get jealous for different reasons.
March 11, 2020 at 23:19
(Gemini) scormini
I can see this in libra and taurus placements lol they are insecure and jealous...
Buuut. The funny thing is two women in this forum have blocked me and I noticed when I went to respond in their forum questions lololololoolll!
I cannot understand this, I am a very free and openminded person, also very empathic. But a lot of girls hate me for absolutely no reason. Maybe scorpio rising or leo venus??? Hoes maaaaad and crazy
March 11, 2020 at 21:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Yes, this is why I was polarized. Every culture or even any local geographical area small or large teaches you what is normal or abnormal within that social group. Which you even have sub-groups with that social group. Which comes down to what is acceptable behavior in that society. You are conditioned to believe in certain beliefs.

Which when your crossing boundaries of cultures two people do not have the same cultural norms. Which you get on social media and meet others and believe they have the same belief systems, theories, concepts, and ideas about relationships, sex, love, family, and whether it´s matriarchy/patriarchy ruled. Then also what they believe is sexual acceptable in relationships.

Where America where I come from is usually about Monogamy and Christian/Catholic teachings of the wife/family. Affairs are not acceptable, break up the family.

Where in the Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium this is non-existent. They get married after having children, after building a life, and if they feel like getting married at some point legally they will. Otherwise they get married when younger. Otherwise just live together. It´s really not a common norm anymore to be legally married.

They also tend to be more liberal on sexuality. Although Nutella can probably tell you more but ha ha...not the same world for me as America and hard to assimilate into another culture at the age of 43-49 when you´ve got so much engrained into you. It would be different if you were born here or came as a child or maybe a teen.

But obviously, the world is all about cultural diversity. So this was my Rahu Mahadasha (North Node Aquarius) from 1989-2008 where they say in your Jupiter Mahadasha you will find out why that was all confusion and chaos. And of course the Baby Boomers lived one way, taught another, and then of course we learned what our culture taught us and it wasn´t ever matching. lol

So this is obviously where Jupiter said now learn about the world in my 2nd Nodal Return from 2008-2024. Which has been all about being on educated on all these topics as the feminine and masculine around the world from multiple points of view.

Then of course Saturn Mahadasha will probably then push me to evaluate all that information and what is healthy and not healthy. And what is the social issues and social problems and how do we build a better society which doesn´t polarize or express duality and cause so much supression, and other psychological effects from what we´re taught as the collective.
March 11, 2020 at 20:59
(Libra) leorising
Here in Brazil i saw it like a society rule (how social groups works)
March 11, 2020 at 20:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
Nothing like this painful chart here. Ha ha! When you mirror the same energy as a younger feminine. And there was a lot of maturation. The Pheonix Screeching in the Psyche since if you look closely there you have the right combination in the Saturn in Sagittaritus (2016) transits to bring this into my situation to finally understand I had no control, no power, and it had nothing to do with me at all all my life.

It´s that moment when you learn integration and transcending the experience. There was karma involved here and it was all about letting go, surrendering all control and power to the higher source.

Fortunately, we´ve been conditioned to believe things by what the masculine projected on to us, society, family, religion/spiritual teachings, the entertainment industry, other feminine in our experience who choose to play the Villain in our experience to find self-worth, self-love, self-respect, self-dignity, and take back our personal power and not participate in the situation if someone chooses to harm us by their actions and behaviors.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 11, 2020 at 19:19
(Sagittarius) Sus
I Guess it´s in our DNA but it´s something I can´t understand and can´t accept.
Most important people on my life are Women
March 11, 2020 at 18:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
It´s quite fascinating that I´ve seen how the feminine around the same masculine will actually be mirroring my natal chart.

This is one example: But the Masculine involved has a certain signature attracting different combinations of the same soul intentions and karma and dharma.

I attract the same masculine energy as well in different combinations. They might be a bit different, but usually they all have the same common behaviors and habits from one extreme to another. lol

I remember when I was in my 20´s I was quite picky and always blowing off men and thought even if you break up with the "Guy" that means it was his issues and not mine. Which is partially true, but the Jupiter Mahadasha taught me it was more about focusing on self and raising my harmonic vibration to attract healthier masculine.

What you´re jealous of is your own energetic frequency.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »