Mind blowing soulmate connection

December 29, 2019 at 15:30 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Sharxx
Mind blowing soulmate connection
We just cannot describe this connection it is out of this world, just feel at peace and whole with each other are we soulmates, a blessing or a curse? Thank you.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
December 29, 2019 at 15:47
(Libra) Sharxx » goldenlion32
We met before years ago. Went on with our lives reached what we feel is one with ourselves then found each other again.
December 29, 2019 at 15:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sharxx
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks!

City please?
December 29, 2019 at 15:45
(Libra) Sharxx » Davis212
Thank you very much. 31st of july 1986,10:35pm
December 29, 2019 at 15:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think it´s the Rahu (North Node Cancer) and South Node Capricorn (Ketu) Maya "Illusion" The Euphoria of all the Capricorn Transits bringing the blissful Saturn (Karmic Relationship) together and the Neptune in Capricorn feels so blissful in tune with the Saturn channel of building an empire for 12 more years without any reward. Only building through hard labor the Egyptian Pyramid of slavery. Those heavy layers of stone, concrete, brick walls and chizeling out the images in the walls. It´s a true karmic experience for sure. :61:
December 29, 2019 at 15:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sharxx
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Fair enough; give me his birth data. I want to see the charts using my own methods
December 29, 2019 at 15:42
(Libra) Sharxx » Davis212
I have our exact birth times and date. It is as acuurate as can be. Haha I am not the soulmate type. But this connection is just to much. I need help on it as its a huge step in my life I might be taking. Thank you ?
December 29, 2019 at 15:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Or maybe not, haha
December 29, 2019 at 15:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Oh no, not another "We are soulmates" thread, :4:. And one where the birth time of one of them is missing!
December 29, 2019 at 15:36
(Libra) Sharxx
Here is our composite chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »