For laughs

August 3, 2019 at 18:15 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
For laughs
Made me laugh
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 4, 2019 at 20:49
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » goldenlion32
Same. I obsess with thoughts and keep rolling them around in my brain. I hate it when people pop my thought bubble with, "what are you thinking about?"

?
August 4, 2019 at 18:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Or she didn´t like him because he was a deep sea diver and lack of air. I usually have had that issue in life with :122: :122: :122:. I´m a deep thinker. Some people run. :61: :61: :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 4, 2019 at 10:44
(Leo) pixel » Davis212
We do not really need to have a gemini venus conjunct uranus to be an unconventional lover ...

However, I agree with what you said above.

There is a difference between love and other feelings we may have towards others. A relationship of friendship can be very intense like a relationship of "love" but without the physical intimate aspects. Friendship is for me in only a less level than love (I didn´t found the right way to express it more clearly).

Respect is the most important thing in all the relationships we build. Being in a love relationship is a choice... that´s why I can´t understand those betray others.

:17:
August 4, 2019 at 02:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No, not necessarily an "unfaithful lover", but a very non-conventional person in love. I have that aspect myself, and I have never been unfaithful in my life, not even once; not my style and will never be. But I am very non-conventional in romanticism. Like I don´t agree with jealousy, possessiveness, the "you can only love and like only one woman, or there is something seriously wrong with you", or any of that nonsense from "modern" monogamy.

You can have a partner that you love very intensely, and still find other people very attractive, like them, and even have romantic feelings for them. All without in any way having one´s love (and respect) for one´s partner to diminish in any way. And actually, most people do. They are just not honest enough with themselves to admit it; that´s all.

They can´t even face the thought of it without feeling very guilty about it as I used to feel.

That´s what it really means to have that aspect; being non-conventional in love. But, the not so evolved ones, can fall into less acceptable behavior, haha,as Uranus can create this constant need to have new excitements and experiences. So they get easily bored with their partners, haha.
August 4, 2019 at 01:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 333
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Haha! I guess one only needs to date those who are already into astrology, haha! That´s what I do.

There is no way in hell that I would date some girl who is not into spirituality, mysticism, and astrology. She would just be an immediate "no-match" to me, haha. But that´s just me. Realities would be sooo different that it would eventually become impossible to relate at all. At least, that has been my own experience.
August 3, 2019 at 23:55
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » 333
Seriously. I´m so scared/embarrassed when I ask for it. :4:
August 3, 2019 at 23:52
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
Jeez I think triple anything would be difficult... :39:
August 3, 2019 at 23:31
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Unless of course they are triple Scorpios ,
Then just walk away quickly......just to be on the safe side! :4: :122: :122: :122: :95: :39:
August 3, 2019 at 23:27
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » 333
I just say I’m studying astrology. And qualify it with ...to see if there’s anything to it.

Being light hearted and a bit silly generally negates any creep factor.

I have found recently that even people who say “that’s nonsense” are interested.

Plus it’s a way to see how open minded they are.
August 3, 2019 at 22:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 333, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Haha love this.

How do you get a guys birth time without looking like a complete creep? That´s what i´d like to know lol
August 3, 2019 at 20:35
(Pisces) fishscales » Vanille
Yeah, like others are saying, don´t worry about it...astrological "profiling" is really easy, and can be good for a laugh, but I think people with even a modest knowledge of astrology realize it´s bs
August 3, 2019 at 19:05
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » Vanille
Aww. I don´t think it´s fair to judge people on any placement. We may be primed to behave in certain ways but we can always choose as long as the brain is healthy.
August 3, 2019 at 18:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah I saw astrology meme pages repost this and all the comments are like "I bet he´s a Gemini" :8: lol
August 3, 2019 at 18:55
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Davis212
Venus in Gemini conjunct Uranus.

That would make for a very unfaithful lover ...Is that what You mean Davis?

Still learning.
August 3, 2019 at 18:27
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Some people have just piss-poor birth data! :24:
rodden rating xx to zero! :39:
The man is very fortunate to have birth data! :62:
August 3, 2019 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
She found out that he had Venus in Gemini conjunct Uranus, :61: :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »