Nuclear weapons

September 22, 2022 at 10:47 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Kuki9999
Nuclear weapons
I was wondering,how are your thoughts on nuclear weapons being used in near future. All this situation regarding Putin and the war in Ukraine? As I live in Europe,and in November I would have ketu (south node) conjunction my natal pluto in 3th house. As 3th house is neighbors,pluto is destructive,ketu in losses. And in at the beginning of the war , I had a strong feeling nuclear weapons would been used,and that now is becoming more and more stronger.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 22, 2022 at 17:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » forwhomthe
System message: Post has been written by user forwhomthe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
South Node conjunct Pluto so Putin is gonna bomb you?

Are you some kind of idiot?
September 22, 2022 at 17:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kuki9999
System message: Post has been written by user forwhomthe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Big man behind his phone?

You want to meet in four eyes, punk?

Why don´t you say something coherent instead?
September 22, 2022 at 17:20
(Cancer) Kuki9999 » forwhomthe
Wow such a big men behind his phone. A bett,your mom still wash your pants,Tell her you need a shave and a hair cut.
September 22, 2022 at 17:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
I absolutely know that. It is the lady that must go fuck herself.
September 22, 2022 at 17:11
=====
No, just the way you write.

You sound like some idiot in a frenzy. Not a single well thought-out point. Just garbbled panicky rants.
September 22, 2022 at 17:10
(Cancer) Kuki9999 » forwhomthe
Fanatic about what? Asking a question,that would turn into political debate? Maybe trying to turn around the situation that there opinions are not validated,not caring if there understand putin,because that was not the subject in the beginning. So your point ? In the blink of an eye you sewn that I was raging fanatic of what?
September 22, 2022 at 17:08
=====
See this is what I mean.

Anybody with half an hour of research behind him could easily tell you that Ukraine has been a theatre of war since it has existed. But you post that nonesense as if it is some kind of foretelling.

Like thinking someone was a genius 40 years ago for predicting instability in Afghanistan.

What is this mediocrity.
September 22, 2022 at 17:07
(Aries) ram_goat » forwhomthe
You don´t know that. Go fuck yourself.
September 22, 2022 at 17:05
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
Spoken 42 years ago about events that occurred nearly 100 years ago..

In another war in Ukraine.

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 22, 2022 at 17:03
=====
Says a man who would not have known where Ukraine is on a map 5 years ago.
September 22, 2022 at 17:01
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
The Hammer & Sickle seems so fickle..

Once the tanks start rolling in.
Login
(Log in)
September 22, 2022 at 16:59
=====
The people that have spoken against you sound very calm and reasonable, you sound like a raging fanatic.
September 22, 2022 at 16:58
(Aries) ram_goat » (dragonfly)
My hope died when I saw Russians living in Germany take to the German streets in a gesture of support for Putin.

Looks like they´ll have more "supporters" joining them soon.. outside of Russia..
Login
(Log in)
September 22, 2022 at 16:57
(Cancer) Kuki9999 » ka3l
I saw my country collapse,that means I need to take the lives of other.? You are talking total nonsense, I am not interested in politics views of any of you,or any of you are completely aware of what is the root of the problem. Everybody can now guess what is the problem,and Google with your little phones,and act like u suck the brains . History is full of lies,humanity is full of lies,and that is something you need to be aware. My question was based on astrology and pshyic ,so if you are not one of them,move alone please.
September 22, 2022 at 16:47
(Cancer) Kuki9999 » ram_goat
You are a fact a fucking goat! Read that again,and maybe it would make some sense into that little head of yours.
September 22, 2022 at 16:45
(Aries) ram_goat » ka3l
https://www.un.org/en/about-us/…

United Nations Charter (full text)
Preamble
WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS DETERMINED

to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, and

to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and

to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and

to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,
AND FOR THESE ENDS

to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and

to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and

to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and

to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples,
HAVE RESOLVED TO COMBINE OUR EFFORTS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS.

Accordingly, our respective Governments, through representatives assembled in the city of San Francisco, who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter of the United Nations and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the United Nations.
Chapter I: Purposes and Principles
Article 1

The Purposes of the United Nations are:

To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;
To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;
To achieve international co-operation in solving international problems of an economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian character, and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion; and
To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations in the attainment of these common ends.
September 22, 2022 at 16:38
(Aries) ram_goat
How would the position of Ketu in your personal chart have jack shit to do with any global situation?

Better change "Kuki" to "Kukuk"
September 22, 2022 at 14:21
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » (dragonfly)
Nono, not a revolution of the people, a revolution of the small circle of power around Putin.

Russians are brainwashed like hell and all opposition is in jail, poisoned, fled or marginalized. So there´s no external force that can overthrow him, only the ones that have power now, so revolution can only come from inside.

Don´t know if that will be the case. It´s like with Hitler in WW2. There was no real opposition and the brainwashed people would never revolt, it took a leading class seeing shit hit the fan and that wanted to prevent a total loss of their wealth and influence in the world, like Rommel, Von Stauffenberg, Beck, Von Falkenhausen,...

A plot like that against Putin (wouldn´t need to shoot him, declaring him insane will do) would be even more productive, since Russia is, whatever Putin says, not in a defensive war for it´s survival, like Germany was. The upper class will save it´s assets, while an unstable war in Ukrain and Russia using NW´s would certainly trigger a WW3, which they will loose. Russia will not outproduce the West and all wars are wars of economy, where the power that produces the most stuff, eventually will win, unless you cheat like with a Blitzkrieg.
September 22, 2022 at 12:20
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Kuki9999
The use of nuclear weapons could hit Turkey. I don´t think Putin wants to get into a conflict with Erdogan. Besides, it is not up to him alone to make such a decision, and that´ s where our hope lies.

We all believe that Ukraine can win this war. The question is what price it will have to pay for this victory.
September 22, 2022 at 12:10
(Cancer) Kuki9999 » Catch-22
Yes he doesn’t care if he takes his people with him. And he is very much provoked ,in his little mind. That’s why I am very interested,to see how other astrologers and mediums,see this situation evolve.
September 22, 2022 at 12:08
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Catch-22
Revolution in Russia? We all hoped for it. My hope died when I saw Russians living in Germany take to the German streets in a gesture of support for Putin. We are talking about Russians who live abroad and have access to all sorts of information.

At the moment, "a few" Russians took to the streets just because it suddenly appeared that the war could involve them personally. As long as mainly Ukrainians were dying there were no protests....

Any rotten compromise, allowing, for example, the final surrender of Crimea to the Russians, will be a mistake and will actually mean a ceasefire until the Russian army rebuilds.
September 22, 2022 at 12:06
(Cancer) Kuki9999 » (dragonfly)
I was just saying the same thing for the Ukraine,the worst is yet to come! Unfortunately,when you dealing with psychopath,the last thing is common sense in their mind. I keep seeing mushroom cloud,and it doesn’t feel good. But I got a feeling that everybody would feel it. I just hope I am very wrong about this.
September 22, 2022 at 11:52
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » (dragonfly)
Stupid or not, Putin, isolated since Corona, has lost touch with reality.

This speech was clearly a sign of enormous weakness. And this makes him dangerous. The West easily thinks he won´t use weapons, but it´s about his ego. He doesn´t care if Russia goes down with him. He´s just another manchild at power like so many else.

Best thing for Russia out of this conflict is an internal revolution where the trusted circle around Putin discard him "for health reasons". They may even be able to keep Crimea by this if they act quick.
September 22, 2022 at 11:31
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
The use of nuclear weapons would be the end of Russia. So the question is whether Putin is that stupid or not. I have no idea, but he is certainly desperate at the moment.

The most likely scenario is that the Russians will damage the Zaporozhye nuclear plant and then blame it on the Ukrainians.The effect would be similar to the use of nuclear weapons.

What worries me are the transits that are still ahead of Ukraine. When Pluto enters the sign of Aquarius it will make a conjunction with the natal Saturn in the 1st house. Before that, transiting Saturn will make an opposition to Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and the Sun. I´m afraid that unfortunately the worst is yet to come for Ukrainians.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »