Progressed Sun

September 20, 2022 at 18:54 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) sadiemae100
Progressed Sun
Hello everyone! With secondary progressions, my sun is now at 0° leo. How have you guys experienced your sun´s progressions? Please do tell, Thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 20, 2022 at 23:25
(Libra) Morpheus
This looks great to me .. your ascendant ruler the Sun reaches Leo which is his domicile....
Just get ready to rock ...Start some innovative music projects for example ..painting is also very much associated with Leo and the Sun
Also your secondary progressed moon is in Aries and forms a trine with your secondary progressed Venus in Leo... so this looks all very artistic and like instigating some form of"creative fever and fire" .....just have fun and party hard so to say..It definitely doesn´t look and sound boring to me
I will also experience my secondary progressed Sun moving from Scorpio finally into Sagittarius in Nov. this year.Can´t wait for that...
September 20, 2022 at 19:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user forwhomthe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The soul remains the same, but the perspective shifts.
September 20, 2022 at 19:05
(Gemini) FOWL
Progressed Sun changing signs is probably the most profound and noticeable shift in progressions. The year that it happens is frequently a very turbulent year as your solar energy recalibrates to a completely new alignment. When my progressed Sun moved from Gemini in to Cancer, I became a father... I had to shift my energy from the free-wheeling fun having no cares in the world Gemini into parenthood, that was a VERY literal shift... it almost feels like the stars did this specifically to prove to me how something which seems as outlandish as progressions can be so profound! The next year or two will likely be rough, but you will learn over the next thirty years to incorporate the themes and powers of Leo... get ready to be more flamboyant and noticed Sadie!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »