Libra moons-sociopaths??

June 18, 2022 at 22:30 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Libra moons-sociopaths??
Or maybe this will be more specific about HASTA nakshatra moons.
I just had a conversation with a guy with this moon, totally fresh contact, only 2 hour talk, but feels like I know him so well now. I always feel attracted to this energy. And it’s actually a freaky feeling, since I have had it before with same moon guys (never ends well).. and after I have seen this video (her series are sooo good!!)

I know it’s quite subjective, how she (or her team?) chooses, which aspects to highlight and which little clips adjust..
But it has now ruined so much my thoughts about Hasta moon men (or my eyes opened lol), how she mentions word sociopaths, master manipulators.. and I’m like YESSS I have seen this sociopathic behavior over and over with this nakshatra. What’s wrong with them?
Why are they so charming!!!? And why it is so easy to fall for them.. But then they start to play these sick games. (watch the video to understand)

She mentions also, how women with this moon are almost complete opposite, little virgin angel beings. I don’t fall for that. I still think Amber Heard is hasta moon. So is Meghan Markle, and so many accuse her of narcissism (I haven’t researched why)

What is your experience with this nakshatra men/ women? Anything good?
I still can’t hate them, they are so charming :42:
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 20, 2022 at 16:20
(Pisces) 11
Try going for them crying to receive some empathy.. you will get their cold shoulder and facts, very possible they will act like a judge and mention some unnecessary comment, how it’s your own fault. (I know, cause I do that too.. only people who appreciate this attitude, is other air signs :61: but water element will be broken hearted, cause they only wanted to vent and cry, not to receive some stupid comments they already know)
they most probably will judge you more now, cause they saw, how vulnerable you can be in a weak moment. And will say YUCK how ugly (not loudly)
June 20, 2022 at 16:10
(Pisces) 11 » Sae
Ok, so the sociopathic behavior I refer to includes:

Snobbish arrogant attitude (like they are above), using intelligence and excessive charm, charisma..
Lacking morals, not understanding or just ignoring “rights and wrongs” (for themselves only)
Lacking respect, consideration for others feelings, lacking empathy.
Being dishonest and deceiving, lying or just hiding things that don’t benefit them.
Constant manipulation, calculations for every next move.

Symbol for hasta is Palms and it feels like it’s meant for them to split someone’s scull in half and be able to dissect their brain. Cause they get in someone’s brain so well and adapt to them, predict their next moves.

Yes calm and silent, but will judge you so harsh silently too.
June 20, 2022 at 15:53
(Aries) Sae » 11
The Moon in Libra wants to be appreciated socially, so can adopts a dominant attitude and is charming in conversation, which also often goes with arrogance, but now everyone act like that. I know lunar Libra (women and men), some of them can talk to people and attract attention, while the rest of them are typical introverts who are calm and sometimes nervous. The Moon says little, other aspects are needed that will make a person likely to be toxic in some way.

And I would like to understand your point of view - Have you ever met a sociopath?
June 20, 2022 at 14:17
(Pisces) 11 » Spork234
Oh you don’t have to be..
My best school friend is also hasta moon + sun, mercury, Venus and Mars in Aquarius. She’s no sociopath, just have this humanitarian (instead of personal) and distanced approach to feelings, she likes to theorize about them a lot though.

I am hasta moon myself.
Maybe women are more spared (as also stated in video) lol being a woman, you’re naturally more emotional.

But I don’t even mean that they are sociopaths, cause it’s a serious diagnosis (but for this placement I would still believe it’s more likely than others), but I meant they behave in sociopathic ways.
June 20, 2022 at 13:37
(Virgo) Spork234
I have a Libra moon, but I also have Libra in Mercury, Mars and Jupiter - I wouldn´t say I was a sociopath.

I would look at other aspects in the chart - they might have squares and opposites with the moon. Mine is conjunct with my Sun (in Virgo), so I think it does balance me out a bit.
June 20, 2022 at 11:41
(Pisces) 11
“ The word "HASTA" can mean mentally ill in Turkish. I think I got confused there while translating. :61: :61:

.. some new knowledge I just found out
June 20, 2022 at 11:36
(Pisces) 11
In past few days 4 Hasta moon guys have reached out to me, not related to this post :22:

Patterns in general is a Libra thing isn’t..
June 19, 2022 at 00:33
(Pisces) 11 » 11
Also I think she uses good resources (Including those books, that I haven’t ever seen or touched), it’s not like she makes these things up.

But the misleading part is the selection process itself - how she chooses, which parts to emphasize and which to leave out.
And when a person makes such video, it will be always biased with personal touch, and she chose to paint quite bad picture on this..

I’m such person, I get influenced easily, so it affected my view on this nakshatra, just by this bad emphasize (which fits my experience).

But I want to know about others experiences too with this nakshatra moon
June 19, 2022 at 00:13
(Pisces) 11 » Kélian
You are right , can’t be extremely negative only, but I chose to focus on it here on this post.
I understand that not all Libra moons are sociopaths.

But I disagree that she’s boring or a bimbo, I think she provides so much good content, that many overlooks, or haven’t read in those confirmed astrology books. Then again I agree it’s subjective and can be misleading at times.

And yes this seems not fitting to Libra moons in general, but to Hasta nakshatra.

But thanks for your thoughts, the charming guy I talked to is also born October 5th :78:
June 18, 2022 at 23:50
(Libra) Kélian
The word "sociopath" has a very different meaning that what you´re talking about.
Sociopathy basically has to do with being antisocial, which is completely opposed to being manipulative, something which requires social skills.

That being said, interpreting the Libra Moon as only being able to manifest in the most extremely negatives manners imaginale, only being able of creating manipulators is just...not very smart, and shows that this person simply don´t know astrology, or too superficially.

Libra Moon is basically supposed to make someone adaptable, agreeable, inclined toward harmony between people, and charming.

In some ways, this Moon i imagine could be perceived as manipulative if she´s too agreable, or trying too much to please everybody. But "manipulative" would not be the right word for it, because this would be brought by the more indecisive manifestation of Libra, not manipulation itself which is not a characteristic of Libra.

Also, this Moon can act very positively as well.

I just don´t get where this opinion is coming from, and i don´t want to listen to the whole video as i find this woman incredibly boring, inconsistent and illogical. I don´t get what she´s trying to do or why people follow her.

Also i wouldn´t ever trust someone who charges 20$ for "determining their Planetary dominance type" when many free calculators, like the one on Astro-Seek, can perfectly do it.

If you want to learn astrology, read books written by confirmed and recognized astrologers, don´t do it through watching cheap videos made by bimbos who´s just reading a text probably written by somebody else and puts together some clips...
June 18, 2022 at 23:09
(Pisces) 11
Also Amber Heard - giving birth by not being impregnated..
And she wants to stand for women’s rights so bad
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »