China also has astrology

March 15, 2022 at 15:41 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Lancechao
China also has astrology
Hello everyone, I am an astrologer from China. I started to learn Western astrology, mainly medieval astrology, 10 years ago, and then STARTED to learn Chinese astrology: Qizhengsiyu and Qizhengsiyu are very similar, and they also combine the Chinese concepts of metal, wood, water, fire and earth. It is very interesting. I am a pragmatic person and a standard Taurus, and I hope to make friends with astrologers from other countries, as well as business cooperation. Also hope we can discuss and learn everything about astrology together, you can add my friend ~

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
March 16, 2022 at 05:37
(Aries) ram_goat » Morena_Lu
Ideas also carried west by Turkic peoples,

spread across all of central Asia and into Anatolia,

but in a somewhat watered-down form.

https://m.facebook.com/IslamicOttom…

未提供相片說明。
返回 繼續
Islamic & Ottoman Astrology
Happy Turkish Year of the Chicken !

Turkish calendar is a twelve animal calender very similar to Chinese calendar, but the new year starts at the vernal equinox. All Turks were using this calendar and in Islamic resources it was called as Tarih-i Turkî or Sâl-i Turkân (Turkish Year) during 14th and 15th centuries. This Turkish calendar is subject to a lot of debate in the academic field. Some scholars claim that it was originated from Turks, some claim that it was originated from India, then passed to China and Turks borrowed it from Chinese. This is a different subject that needs to be studied on in detail, but we can see the influence of the Turkish calendar all through the ages from ancient Turkic states to the Ottomans.

"According to ancient Turkic beliefs, in the chicken years the crop will be plenty but there will be disputes among the people. The chicken stands for wealth, but money matters always bring conflicts. Turkic astrology also tells us that in history Years of the Chicken are the years of riots and uprisings. There is even mention of earthquakes in history or social earthquakes, civic turmoil and chaos...

Associating chicken and wealth is hard to understand in today’s world. In Ottoman times, chicken was more costly than lamb or mutton. Seljuk period feast tables were adorned with birds like quail, partridge, pigeon and especially chicken. In remote rural parts of Anatolia, it is chicken that is served in honor of the guests, grabbed from the coop and killed for the occasion, freshly boiled and served pulled with pilaf or layered with dried flat bread drenched in broth. Chicken became cheap and available to home kitchens only about half a century ago. " -Aylin Öney Tan, Hürriyet Daily News

2017年3月20日 · 公開 · 在生活時報相片
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 16, 2022 at 03:04
(Taurus) Lancechao » Chiron the centaur
Wow, very accurate, great!
March 16, 2022 at 02:59
(Taurus) Lancechao » Wolfmoon
The above algorithm, the website is only very rough entertainment China numerology is not just only a year, of course he is accurate to hours, is a very complex very complex system, can also be very precise, our side in numerology division consulting is generally predict the person´s appearance, life pattern, which year was rich, which year marriage, which waste a year, in which year was advanced, What my parents do, what I do, the surroundings of the house, etc. It is predictable with Bazi. People say that the zodiac is an entertaining idea, because the Chinese zodiac is composed of 10 Tiangan and 12 Dizhi, the four pillars are respectively, year, month and day, the four pillars are eight characters, respectively a Tiangan with a Dizhi, each dizhi represents an animal, convenient for people to remember,The superstitious way is to judge a person with the animals represented by 12dizhi
March 16, 2022 at 02:48
(Taurus) Lancechao » Morena_Lu
thanks ~
You look so~ cool~
March 16, 2022 at 02:39
(Taurus) Lancechao » Leo_Ness
Because the basic underlying philosophy is impassable, it is difficult to generate a very rigorous correlation
March 16, 2022 at 02:37
(Taurus) Lancechao » Aren Levi
fengshui, :98:two kinds, one kind is yangzhai feng shui, mostly towards the house, the layout of the room, furniture, house the configuration of the surrounding mountains and rivers, and so on things, to predict and improve the owner´s fate, the second is yinzhai feng shui, this is according to the fathers of the azimuth of the graveyard, the surrounding environment, to predict and improve junior fate; Generally, Yangzhai feng shui is faster and more effective, while Yinzhai feng shui is more influential, affecting the fate of a family and more effective for a long time
March 16, 2022 at 01:49
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Aren Levi
Dragons are not a myth; They have been seen flying over the mountains of western China :109:
March 15, 2022 at 19:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chiron the centaur
System message: Post has been written by user Leo_Ness, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I once tried to track Jupiter thinking that its revolution (12 years) has something to do with those chinese signs, since Jupiter is changing sign every year, but could not find any firm corellation. :63:
March 15, 2022 at 19:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Welcome! :37:

Metal 🐎 here.

I hope that you will have some nice time here! :27:
March 15, 2022 at 19:04
(Aries) Wolfmoon
This intrigues a great many who frequent here. Especially me.

I personally felt Chinese Astrology was year only, I imagined there was more but the information lost during the revolution.

Is it used more for prediction or mental/spiritual well being? Is there a Chinese zodiac that mirrors the western or Sidereal? Constellation based or Planetary?

I´m a fire tiger, using the calculator above I have far more water than I would´ve imagined however. Water Rat, Water Snake and Water Dragon
March 15, 2022 at 19:01
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Anna239
:4:

ohh yes, I move my bed and pc acording to Feng Shuei and it works

wish you luck with that wealth. :15:
March 15, 2022 at 18:57
(Libra) Ghost00
As we say in Tijuana, bienvenidos y mucho gusto mi amigo. Loosely translated, why don´t you come up and see me sometime?

Good to have a great mind here on Astro-Sikh. Please enlighten us with your wisdom. We are but mere mortals, a wisp of smoke and we await your instructions! Thank you. :177:
March 15, 2022 at 17:12
(Leo) Anna239 » Aren Levi
Oh I don´t know so much about it, but it´s basically the directions. And people place their furniture based on this

Also I was just looking up 8 white star and it says I should be wealthy :61: :61:
(I am not yet)
March 15, 2022 at 17:10
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur
Hi there,

Welcome here 👊🏻

I’ve just finish to read a Chinese astrology book and the author was making and interesting link between the two horoscopes.

She’d noticed that the lunar calendar was divided in 24 sections who were use originally for agriculture. When you compare the dates closes to the western calendar you can observe that they matched with the twelve zodiac signs.

Aquarius ♒️ Tigre

Pisces ♓️ Hare (rabbit)

Aries ♈️ Dragon

Taurus ♉️ Snake

Gemini ♊️ Horse

Cancer ♋️ Sheep

Leo ♌️ Monkey

Virgo ♍️ Rooster

Libra ♎️ Dog

Scorpio ♏️ Boar

Sagittarius ♐️ Rat

Capricorn ♑️ Ox

I know a really interesting website that a western astrologer build by using both astrology the eastern and the western.

It’s called Primal Astrology

You should take a lot at this website. Really interesting and accurate. When you don’t have the birth chart of someone you can use it to have more insight of an individual.

Also there is a correspondence with our rising sign but this is not from primal astrology’s

So

11:00 Pm to 1 am is rat
1 Am to 3 am is Ox
3 to 5 tiger
5 to 7 rabbit
7 to 9 dragon
9 to 11 snake
11 to 1 pm horse
1 to 3 pm sheep
3 to 5 monkey
5 to 7 rooster
7 to 9 dog
And 9 to 11 pm boar

😊
For numerology

I personally like the Lo Shu Square
March 15, 2022 at 17:03
what is Feng Shui ?
March 15, 2022 at 16:59
And mine is 8?!

It tells me to address some Feng Shui issues :61:

Wow am I a guardian?? :22:
That´s cool. I really do wish

Oh btw of the four pillars from what I have read the day and the hour pillar are the not important ones

I know less about the elements, but this is supposed to be important too
March 15, 2022 at 16:57
Me, being Life star 1 :5:

bytheway i have read little something about those creatures and

my dragon and your tiger were guardians + some 3 other creatures

so they are either 5 in total or we got the cool ones :4:
March 15, 2022 at 16:46
Hmmr I don´t actually know much about the heavenly creatures. Dragon is cool though. Mine says white tiger

Ohh there´s also the life star. I was just reading some interesting stuff about this

https://juliafsc.com/en/…
March 15, 2022 at 16:24
Oh shitt

my heavenly creature is green dragon - Fuck yeahhhh

do you know how many types of heavenly creatures there are ?
March 15, 2022 at 16:21
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Lancechao
feel free to write me some when you will find

or any chinese mythology book on dragons
March 15, 2022 at 16:20
March 15, 2022 at 16:16
Ahh this website also will do it for you

https://www.prokerala.com/feng-shui…
March 15, 2022 at 16:15
(Taurus) Lancechao
In addition to the language barrier, the time difference is also a problem, in my case, it is already 00:15, for health, I must sleep, nice to meet you all ~
March 15, 2022 at 16:13
(Taurus) Lancechao » Leo_Ness
welcome to China~~
March 15, 2022 at 16:13
Oh dear the site I usually use is down...
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »