Mars and toughness

January 23, 2022 at 05:13 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Mars and toughness
I was just thinking about some past events like this one time I fell 5 stories down from an apartment not on the ground but on the basement floor. I remember I was looking over the grill the height made my head dizzy and btw I was 13-14 years old. The whole apartment, especially the women were extremely scared that day.

I had no broken bones some dust on me and I got up like it was nothing and thought maybe everyone was overreacting, just had a nasty scratch on my back. Then got a tetanus shot and even the doctor was horrified.

Also in school I would pick fights with students 2 grades above me and was always fascinated with karate and army. Many girls in my life have always watched and get very intimidated by me. When I look at them they look away idk why.

I´m in Pakistan it was 40 C or maybe above at noon and I was jogging non stop for 1 hour with 10 sec break then completing the track again in park. My whole shirt was sweaty I was tan af. Guys quite above my age were literally scared and this one guy even made this stressed out face at me, they were very disturbed and I had no problem. One time one guy even told me to stop and cool down under the tree on bench or ill pass out.

One girl shouted so loud when I run past her and I laughed the whole way.

Any vedic website I´ve gone to says I have a very powerful Mars placement. It aspects my 1st house, 4th and 5th (trines the ascendant) it´s in 10th house and my 10th house 44 points are too damn high. It is also aspecting Saturn.

In western its in 8th with aspect of scorpio sun, cappy neptune. Trines my cappy ascendant. It also sextiles my Scorpio chiron.

What do you guys think? Or I could be wrong and some other placement gives me high endurance.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 23, 2022 at 15:55
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Rosincvist
I think alot of mercury aspects makes one homo you´ll have to clarify me :4:

Uptil now Mars is pretty masculine but maybe softer aspects hypes up the sexual working of the mind to the point they might do the act with the same gender, mercury has to.be involved right?

How about mercury and node connections lol

Ronaldo has a tight venus conjunct Mars. I was thinking Saturn Mars can also point towards good in sports.
January 23, 2022 at 15:44
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Datta108
Yes there is a lot to consider and look for as you say. I have 2 times vipreet raj yoga and Shani in 5th and chandra in 12th are forming neechbhang raj yoga with mangal in 10th. Also 2 times vipreet raj yoga. Gajkesari yoga with guru with chandra 4 places away. 9th lord 11th lord conjunction in dustana moksha 12th house making a raj yoga but combustion.

Yes gochara planets are slow moving so the effects are felt more. I´ll have to research on bhukti:)

But 8th house is reproductive organs and so far I´ve never had issues with them with the lord in 12th. Also if its auspicious I´ve read the spouse will be wealthy since 2nd from 7th and the native passes on peacefully from this world.
January 23, 2022 at 14:38
(Taurus) Rosincvist
R Crumb & Jacques Nolot have the same :155: :193: :153: with super-exactitude at Jacques Nolot; What is a skill/talent boost in one man turns too pure homosexuality in Nolot; :155: loaded with :193: & :198: power and no negatives can make a pure homosexual! Fortunately for Athletic Departments everywhere :155:ial ability is a frequent winner!
January 23, 2022 at 14:33
(Capricorn) Datta108 » boyakasha the guru
Namaste, ashtakvarga may be better applied for Gochara effects than Dasa effects, especially for Saturn and Jupiter transits from the Janma Rasi.
Also Dasa/bhukti of the 8th lord may not always bring good results especially if he´s debilitated, combust, aspected by a natural malefic,if he´s placed in dusthana houses and many other factors to consider.
Since most Dasa periods are very long,the bhukti lord has much to say on the outcome for that particular period besides the ongoing Gochara of Saturn and Jupiter🙏🕉
January 23, 2022 at 14:27
(Virgo) Aren Levi » boyakasha the guru
so far from what i have found

it is as i wrote

simple scoring of isolated dignities.
January 23, 2022 at 14:17
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Aren Levi
Even I don´t know how manually it takes a very expert jyotisha or computer calculations to prepare. You can Google ashtakvarga calculator just input your DOB and TOB.
January 23, 2022 at 14:09
(Virgo) Aren Levi » boyakasha the guru
I do not know how ashtakvarga scoring works

but i hope it is not just scoring of single placements and giving it score ...
then comparing all placements by score collected.

when to see final affect of ones chart - you gotta see how "good" and "bad" parts of chart work together and "good" does not always give what we would see as possitive in human views.

if you can, send me link to ashtakvarga scoring, i want to see how it works
January 23, 2022 at 13:51
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Aren Levi
Thanks for taking time out to share your insights on my chart, really appreciated :15:

My 12th house is in Scorpio whole sign sidereal and the lord Mars is in 10th and the other ketu is in 3rd with Jupiter.

You are right but there´s so much more going on. I have :151: :152: :153: :154: :160: :164: all in one house. All of this concentrated 12th house scorpio energy leads me to believe of a talent of some kind, I´m very hypercreative and have had psychic experiences and dreams. I have a very very karmic chart. But all this is released with the help of Mars the fighter in my 10th house virgo. My karmic experiences or loses with love, emotions, conversations, attitude or ego are preparing me for my public image and work.

My 10th lord mercury is in 12th. A foreign career very likely. But nakshatra gives it final touches I´m still figuring that out.

I hope you´re familiar with ashtakvarga scoring. They take planets, conjunctions, sign placements of each planet in every vedic chart starting from D1 and give it a rating between 0 and 8, 8 being very strong dignified planet and 0 very weak results. Same scoring is done for the houses. For houses above 26 points is auspicious and below 18 inauspicious.

My auspicious houses are 2nd house, 5th, 8th and 10th is the highest. So any dasha in these houses gives me good results so in a way you can say I´m lucky in life lol.

Saturn in 5th with Mars aspect makes me a workaholic. 5th house I´ve seen is social media or entertainment and media stuff. 5th lord Mars is in 10th. So def could be something in the public eye. You know I was just thinking of working on my art like drawings or sketches whatever and make a page. Maybe one day make a show or series who knows :2:

***Also Saturn is debilitated in 20 degree Aries***

So you can combine isolation, bed pleasures, fighting or military, arts, social media, public image, foreign lands. My life will revolve around these themes :1:

For me when a neptune Capricorn gets a creative image or idea they feel is too good to miss out on and not overthink it in mind their first thought is to note it down and see enough of it in our head before it´s lost and beyond recovery from the deep chambers of the mind. You see how they start working hard to not forget and note it down like maybe with a pen or draw a rough sketch. That´s the Capricorn making us plan it out.

Obviously... hard work is what I´m good at, I don´t mind dedicating extra hours. I like when it´s challenging, all the more satisfaction when it pays off :4:
January 23, 2022 at 13:07
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I am mostly intigued by your 12th house filled with

Sun - ego
Moon - mind and emotions
Mercury - speech and inteligence
Venus - love affairs and money

The 12th house is somewhat obscure and ambiguous. It is associated with illusion and deception and things of which we cannot fully grasp

how does it manifest for you ? Since Neptune is in capri ?

Since you have exchange of signs of Mercury and Mars - their power might be closely connected

Your 12th house ruled by Jupiter while Jupiter sitting in 3rd house - energy of gemini but in sign of aqua which is ruled by your Saturn that is debilitated in aries
How much succes and luck do you have ?
Do you have to work hard for anything ?y
from what YOU describe i would recomend carreer of a fighter, army or smt with service to others
Your Saturn exchange its dignity with Rahu in D9
maybe your path to desires goes through your Saturn
January 23, 2022 at 12:43
Moon square Mars

Slap me...

Call me asshole

Say it to my face your ex was better

Now let´s make up babe my turn ahaha :47: :61:
January 23, 2022 at 06:15
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Kisses
My moon jyeshta brings out a fighter in me. Fights especially karate or brawls scare me because if I gave in to what I feel I won´t be able to hold myself back and do some serious damage to both of us. It´s like a battle hungry general posseses me and I´m not myself anymore.

My Cap Mars in 3rd in d9, in 10th taurus with Saturn in d10.
January 23, 2022 at 06:08
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » rohini moon
Yes very true :4: work first fun later. I´m very picky about my career. I just take any task too seriously to the point the fun is lost out of it :/ I´ve seen this quality to be overbearing for others around me.
January 23, 2022 at 05:42
(Virgo) rohini moon
Mars in Uttara Phalgunni pada 2 - Saturn ruled.

You must be also very disciplined, hardworking.

Mars in Virgo/10th, is very much a person who puts perfection into their work/career.
January 23, 2022 at 05:42
(Scorpio) Kisses
When I joined jiu jitsu people thought I had been practicing it for a while because it seemed to just come naturally to me (?) they all thought I was good even though I had no clue what I was doing. I was just aggressive

- Mars in 6th aspecting 1st House
- Cap Mars in 7th House D9
January 23, 2022 at 05:34
Or maybe its the highlighted box lilith parallel pluto in me in aspect chart here on Astroseek :25:
January 23, 2022 at 05:21
Half of my chart in western is fire, astrologers say fire dominant makes one more masculine and a go getter in life.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »