I DMd Mike Tyson because he’s interested in Astrology
Dude it would be so dope if he actually talked to me

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
January 20, 2022 at 17:22
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » 2s
How come? What did you experience? What do you like about Mars here? :21:

I have Mars in 8th house with aspect of scorpio sun. I won´t lie or sugar-coat. I have extremely high sex drive. I´m into kinky role-playing it´s fun in chats lol. Honestly Other than that Mars is pretty alone there with no venus, moon or Jupiter that would make me want to lay a hand on someone without their consent.

It does bring out a crazy wild hungry animal in me...or so ive been told by her :2:
January 20, 2022 at 17:13
(Scorpio) 2s » boyakasha the guru
mars in scorpio is good position in my eyes- do you think half of them are perverts or something lmaooo

thanks for the advice, you´re actually right. a lot of men are pretty messed up :39:
January 20, 2022 at 17:09
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » nutelina
Nutty is here, no one be afraid now :47:
January 20, 2022 at 17:08
(Scorpio) Kisses » nutelina
Pretty bold of you to come in and just start talking about all of that when all I did was message someone asking to talk about Astrology
January 20, 2022 at 17:07
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Kisses
This is sensitive information, sorry to hear that. Girls do go through pretty messed up shit in offices and busses.

Carry a pepper spray. A knife too if shit gets out of hand. Dudes like him end up following you to home. You are on their radar.
January 20, 2022 at 17:04
(Scorpio) 2s » cubic
ahahaha such a charmer :´)

i wonder how taeyeon would react tbh
January 20, 2022 at 16:54
(Scorpio) Kisses » boyakasha the guru
Nah bro

My old boss at this place I worked at had his Mars Venus and Ketu on my Moon and the man was creepy towards me. He poked my belly button, called me beautiful, etc

I was 16
January 20, 2022 at 16:51
:122: 💋💦💦💦

😂👌

U have a thing or two for him?? Don´t say later I didn´t tell you.

Mars in Scorpio, all kinds of creepy action, all kinds...Mars Scorpio or Scorpio aspect have a very stiff stinger. Will take you into his secret dungeon.
January 20, 2022 at 16:44
Greg has Swati sun like me and vishaka Venus. Mars in Scorpio
January 20, 2022 at 16:32
He didn´t give 2 flying fucks, put the video on YouTube. Pretty ballsy of him. This Paul family 👪 🙈 ❌

I´m running to the hills ttyl, Greg might read this and come for my ass, big time NO :61:
January 20, 2022 at 16:20
😂 true
January 20, 2022 at 16:16
He´s the one who kissed girls or I have heard. Careful, he´s into young teens. Hide in your safe space. Not a guy I´d be around if I had a daughter.
January 20, 2022 at 16:11
Agreed, sun is getting alot of action of 12 aspects here and there. Cant be missed by others.

I can´t read his chart at all. Is he OK with all the shit going on in the chart??
January 20, 2022 at 16:10
I just DMd Greg Paul since his account is smaller. Maybe he will actually see it
January 20, 2022 at 16:07
I attribute the way he is to the solarity actually. Too much solar influence = not giving enough fucks what people think
January 20, 2022 at 16:06
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » boyakasha the guru
Dude is 4 degree in Capricorn in western. Eff it, he has mercury venus in saggy Western.
January 20, 2022 at 16:04
Smh :61: :63:

Rookie mistake
January 20, 2022 at 15:59
That’s not sag in western
January 20, 2022 at 15:57
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » boyakasha the guru
But a saggy in western, I´m kind of right lmao :15: western has a say too in astrology!
January 20, 2022 at 15:53
I take that back, not a saggy :( :19:
January 20, 2022 at 15:47
He’s Capricorn Uttara Ashada
January 20, 2022 at 15:45
He´s funny when he´s cocky, also is good at trash talking. Typical saggy trait, western or sidereal :3:
January 20, 2022 at 15:42
Rahu??? U are obsessed with him. Idk much about Krittika tho :/

Im ascendant in uttara ashahdha. He will be my fan if he saw me wtf :61: not sure how I feel about that...
January 20, 2022 at 15:14
Jake has never actually bothered me for some reason

Jake is triple solar, did you know that? Ascendant and Moon in Krittika, Sun in Uttara Ashada

But then again, my Rahu is in Krittika and my mom’s Sun is Krittika so maybe I just am cool with the energy 🤷🏻‍♀️
January 20, 2022 at 15:10
Haha I think ur on Tysons side, Jake´s kind of annoying but he´s been winning matches. Fury also backed out was kinda sus of him. Yeah astrology could make for a good comeback, ask him to give you a shout out in the conference lol:4:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »