4th house stellium in Taurus

June 25, 2021 at 07:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee
4th house stellium in Taurus
So I have this 4th house stellium in my planets in Taurus and I’m curious , if you have a stellium how did it affect u
For , me having 4th house stellium, I’m very emotional, and that explains a lot , I don’t have any water in my chart

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 25, 2021 at 08:32
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee » Jaided
😭awww omg that was so warming to read, I love it, ur a super mom, I wish I had a mom that have a 5th stellium ,💜🤣🙏
June 25, 2021 at 08:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jaided
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ahah Jaide not sleeping? :117:

Its never to late for art,
Do you have a guitar? its good for kids to grow around instruments too !

I really like how you’ve dissected your chart there, amazing :) 💛
June 25, 2021 at 08:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is one hell of a stellium !
6 planets in taurus, well ..it always depends on the planets and the sign involved, the house really tells the whole theme of this, yours is really interesting because to me taurus and cancer (4th house) are relatable, taurus likes comfort, material security, sensual pleasure while cancer feels in security in a stable family, at home. So I feels like yours is very clear, having your north node in cancer even highlight the whole thing, you’re really here to find your true home, find the place where you wanna build your family and grow from there.

Like mine is sun mars mercury and pluto in the 10th house in scorpio so its really about finding my purpose, career, sefl accomplishments in a deep and transformational way
June 25, 2021 at 08:13
(Capricorn) Jaided
5th house stellium in Capricorn and Aquarius. Im a pretty good blend of Capricorn and Aquarius, structured but also progressive. Down to earth but also super opened minded. My life´s always been surrounded by children, kids love me and I love them, I feel like kids get the vibe that I see them as my equals, I´m on their level in a weird way some adults don´t understand. I feel a bit of a confliction in my identity and personality, where I´m either too focused or my heads in the clouds. I want to be noticed but I am modest. If life circumstance were a bit different I feel i could have really had a lot of potential in performing, music, art... 5th house matters. But I´ve never been able to focus on one thing for long, or fully get out of my shell, or have the time alone for my passions. But kids are a big part of me and I love romance, I love fun and wish I could be carefree more than I am, I crave it. But I also love my kids and being ´tied down´ by them, raising them... I feel I´m a good mix of structure and freedom, as well as really emphasizing them being carefree children. I don´t like life to be so serious for them but I also have high expectations of myself in teaching them morals, giving them a solid foundation. Etc.
I´m a romantic, the newness of connecting with someone, short ´flings´ were never meaningless for me (things I´ve studied about the 5th house) People also assume I have fire in my 0 fire chart so the 5th house is the explanation there. I love security and comfort but I also like my freedom and wish to be spontaneous.. I´m complicated lol. An old soul but also a child at heart. All in one :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »