Question about Leo

May 4, 2021 at 08:50 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
Question about Leo
Does an unevolved leo show extreme and open coldness towards you once they don´t need you anymore? Like they want you to know they don´t need you any more. I´m not even talking about a breakup I mean just like when you are saying goodbye for the day or going somewhere without them ???

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 4, 2021 at 17:59
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » nutelina
Right, when they turn on you like this it makes you feel like they don´t deserve anything from you again. Trouble is, the next time you see them they are nice again and all is forgotten and forgiven.
May 4, 2021 at 17:59
(Aries) nutelina » srgeorgio
So very similar, same Sun-Moon but different rising?

Moon square Venus makes him a bit ruthless.

Sun in the 4th house

Saturn near the IC?

His rising is unaspected, look at your aspects with his rising.

And isn´t his Pluto on or close to your rising in Capricorn?

Your Uranus comes close to his rising, maybe that is reflecting his sudden unconscious behaviour towards you because he feels that Uranus?
May 4, 2021 at 17:58
(Cancer) Kima217
I have a tendency to do that, but just for people that i really like. For example if person says that they have to leave, they don’t have time i suddenly shut down and become cold, it’s like it hurts when they are leaving or don’t have time and i become cold and just say ok, I can’t say nice things anymore like nice day or like that i just say ok bye
May 4, 2021 at 17:52
(Aries) nutelina
Don´t give Leo any attention :2: They already have enough spoiled brats... :4:
May 4, 2021 at 17:03
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » srgeorgio
"His attitude feels like: "If you´re not devoted to me then I have no use for you"
But it´s astounding to me how cold and rude his attitude suddenly becomes when before that he is friendly and normal."

He sounds like one of those swollen with pride ones, I mentioned...

In my personal life, as a Virgo sun, I´ve had to knock a Leo sun off their high horse a time or two. They have a really bad tendency of getting too big for their britches and need to come down a few levels every so often..
May 4, 2021 at 16:58
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
it depends on the Leo in question and what else they have going on in their charts. Some Leo risings can be very warm, loyal giving people .. Others can be swollen with pride and pompous. Some Leo Suns can be very flippant and cold, while others might be more attuned to the higher vibrations and qualities of a Leo.

All depends on the entire chart. I´ve seen night and day in terms of Leo´s.
May 4, 2021 at 16:48
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » srgeorgio
You have a lot of introverted energy here in the chart. Mars in Virgo and Moon in Virgo first off is probably where when you are surrounded by a lot of stressful situations, loud situations, you can just get irritated at times with the environment, people in the environment, scents in the environment.
A bit of nervous energy, nervous system, nagging, negative self-criticism, criticism of the environment or others. Judgmental towards self-others. Depends on how developed the Virgo is in the experience.
Capricorn Pluto can be restrictive with thoughts, organizations, structure, stability, rules, regulations, policies.
They may feel if things are not orderly, clean, a mess, or not organized it stresses them out and probably don’t feel comfortable in the surroundings.
This person, I can tell you has a lot of health aspects with the Earth Trine and probably will be in some type of medical or mental health healing at some point. This is the physical space, the physical environment, but then also the higher spiritual/religious wealth. I’d study the Earth Trine “Trikon”, Trinity. There’s a lot of layers to it. Jupiter in Taurus healer and teacher.
Neptune in Aquarius is probably where they have a similar emotional detachment to relationships or struggle with the deep emotions of Sun in Scorpio square Neptune in Aquarius. There is a lot of chaos and confusion surrounding humanity causes, advocacy as we can see right now around the globe. Who do you trust? And are they telling the truth our wounding with sciences, space, technology, internet, medical/mental health.
There is always a push and pull with Ascendant “I” versus “We” descendant. Aquarius brings in all the weird, bizarre, different, freaky, innovative, creative, people of various sorts. The genius’s, the mad genius, the intelligent, misfits, unconventional.
It can be quite shocking at times, so may be where they just need some alone time to process things.
Jupiter in Taurus is pretty much about contemplation, meditation, calming, becoming, and going with in to find the answers. Which when you have a Taurus they do not like to be forced into things, love their comfy spaces, furniture, quite time, and if they don’t get it, can get filled with anxiety, irritation, and don’t want to be around other people. This is introverted energy.
Sun in Scorpio obviously water, emotions, deep feelings, and also introverted and probably wants to escape conflict in the Scorpio home since Scorpio in the 4th house often has a lot of combat between the 9th house Uranus in Aries bringing in unexpected Mars driven Aries individuals and Scorpio’s that love to get into arguments, fights, disputes.
Depends on how people relate in the home, and whether they respecting emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial boundaries on a higher conscious level or lower conscious level and not paying attention to how it has a cause and effect on the individual.
Saturn in Libra is looking for balance and harmony with relationships and seeing from both angles of the experience and weighing two sides by what they perceive is happening.
May 4, 2021 at 15:59
(Capricorn) Jaided » srgeorgio
My Leo rising son throws an absolute fit when anyone leaves our house, and he´s also a Leo rising. 4th house moon so his home and family is very important to him. I see the person you´re wondering about has a 4th house Sun in Scorpio so maybe that plays a role.
May 4, 2021 at 15:45
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
It´s a tricky one to understand. I intended to only talk about whether the archetype of leo was responsible for this behaviour but I can see why people have commented on this as a relationship question. The person in question does like me very much, he is a younger family member.

I would say he seems like he is almost offended that I am choosing to leave his space. Even though it is inevitable due to the fact that we don´t live in the same house lol.

His attitude feels like: "If you´re not devoted to me then I have no use for you"
But it´s astounding to me how cold and rude his attitude suddenly becomes when before that he is friendly and normal.

His birth chart is below. Maybe it´s scorpio or virgo thing rather than a leo thing but I didn´t think so because I am a scorpio virgo person and I would never behave like that.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 4, 2021 at 12:27
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
"I mean just like when you are saying goodbye for the day or going somewhere without them ???"

Yeah, I get the feeling this person doesn´t like you very much and just wants you to get away from them as soon as possible. :175: or otherwise. 😐
May 4, 2021 at 09:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
i would think the only time I would do the "Door Slam" as INFJ is when I have tolerated their behavior for years and years and get tired of it. I would think that would be more my Taurus/Scorpio axis.

This would not be an every day thing.

You might be talking about like in Business with Virgo, Capricorn, or Aquarius, Libra, Gemini thy can dismiss you and be emotionally detached.
May 4, 2021 at 09:24
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I dunno, if its simply see you later, and not a permanent thing, i dont see Leo as being like that. Sounds like some kind of emotional manipulation. I think Leo is more direct than that

Leo IS square Scorpio, maybe thats where some of the misunderstanding is coming from..
May 4, 2021 at 08:56
(Pisces) Cind
I would say yes. They´re very prideful. Even if they want to show affection and it´s eating them alive they won´t. My advice kill them with kindness but don´t try too hard. Just go about your day and do not go out of your way to try and persuade them they need you.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »