Only a blueprint, it´s not who you are.

April 15, 2021 at 19:55 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) RA_
Only a blueprint, it´s not who you are.
I am not shackled by my birth chart. I was surprised by the fact that I have these placements. If by means of being authentic on what people read is what they expect to see or experience. Unfortunately, the 12th house is present that it has become a hindrance to me in keeping friends. T̶h̶u̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶i̶c̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶e̶n̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶z̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶I̶´̶l̶l̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶t̶h̶.̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶t̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶M̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶A̶q̶u̶a̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ ̶1̶1̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶´̶m̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶m̶a̶.̶ ̶

https://www.astro.com/astrology/…

A person with a bowl-shaped chart pattern tends to be highly focused, self-contained, and have strong core values. The individual will go in search of enterprises that are meaningful, fulfilling, and personally relevant. They have the greatest benefit for themselves and others at heart.

The lessons that I learn in life mostly from the experiences of others. The things you may find in my chart are not who I am coz I´m constantly changing. I guess I´m just a Rebel.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 16, 2021 at 17:09
(Sagittarius) RA_
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing…

Signed🌺 ---o̶h̶ ̶G̶o̶d̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ 😔
April 16, 2021 at 11:10
(Sagittarius) RA_
Does my chart reveal that I´m too little self-confident?

Self-confidence is an attitude about your skills and abilities. It means you accept and trust yourself and have a sense of control in your life. You know your strengths and weakness well, and have a positive view of yourself. You set realistic expectations and goals, communicate assertively, and can handle criticism.

I think I have all these. I am just curious about how other people think of me. And to why they go to the extent of blocking me. After all the nice conversations exchanged. Or are they way too reliant on chart reading that I come out as a person that they might hate in the future due to incompatible signs? My intention and motivation here are to learn from the story of the people I encounter here. I don´t judge and I never will. If you´re reading this, can you help me understand why you act that way? If you can. If not it´s okay... I´ll just move on like what I´m doing from then on, not to care. I´ve been like that and it´s ugly. Confrontation is not my thing but to help myself to understand more about the whys in life. Any kinds of words I´ll take as a lesson. Rest assured that I´m not painting a picture of you coz life is complex. And I´m taking my time to learn and do just that. I guess it´s true I´m just trying to be human and to relate to anyone, we are not robots we should not be afraid to connect with anyone here.
April 15, 2021 at 23:25
(Sagittarius) RA_ » Petr9
Thank you Peter, and for fixing my account when I restarted back. 🙂

Also See-saw example for William Blake link is broken.

Sad Endings and Lonely Beginnings is what I dislike. Fits on the description for Bundle 😅

Rebirth and new beginnings

The path of these people is dramatically halted or complicated by their injuries or failures. "Rebirths" are related to this theme. Rebirths are new opportunities that turn their heroic expedition into the mystery of their "rescue mission".
April 15, 2021 at 22:21
(Virgo) LotusStar
Very much agree re. "It´s only a blueprint". 👍

I don´t like putting people in a box and reducing them down to labels, myself included.
April 15, 2021 at 21:57
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
I have been blocked by two people already that I´m quite aware and very sure that it was an authentic connection. I´m very sorry coz I´m already old to deal with this thing.
===
Maybe those friends also grew old? ... to realize their own authentic way?

Btw you are more Bundle-shape than Bowl-shape:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 15, 2021 at 21:30
(Sagittarius) RA_ » RohiniMoon
When Vertex was added here last March this person´s reactions changed. I think it found conflicting aspects. So I got curious on a sudden change. It seems my curiosity drove that person away. 😑 Oh well.
April 15, 2021 at 21:08
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
"I am not shackled by my birthchart"

No, none of us are. Free-will. We are in control to change any course of action or energetic frequency the cosmos may or may not be trying to influence upon us.

Interesting pattern reading , I never noticed that. Hard to figure out which I have, I´m leaning more towards the .
"Seesaw" which also sounds accurate
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »