Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.

August 13, 2021 at 18:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.
The Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction has passed...

So that old topic will allow more commentary instead of Just personal notes.

This Forum will be strictly Notes to self about the USA Pluto Return until it Completes.

Basic things I have Noticed so far...

Biden and Ketu.
Clinton and Ketu.

Chuck Schumer and his Ascendant exactly lining up with the USA NATAL Pluto...

WILL BEGIN TO POST NOTES LATER...

Posts in topic

Page: / 16 

Sort posts:
January 25, 2022 at 14:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Edited*

And Now a Supreme Court Justice resigns and Biden states that he will have a Replacement before the end of February 2022... [Pluto Return period]

More stuff happening during the Venus Mars conjunction...

There is a conspiracy that Kamala will be demoted to the Supreme Court Justice role and Hillary Clinton replacing Kamala as Vice President... and with later Plans of becoming the 1st Female President...

Do I believe that will happen? It aligns with the Pluto return and she is a Scorpio which is ruled by Pluto... and nothing would shock me at this point... but... we will see... THAT would be interesting... :34:

Funnily enough, The Retiring Judge/Justice stated that the USA and it´s Constitution was an experiment... and so on and so on... listen to his commentary... will post THAT video later... when I have space in this Forum...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 25, 2022 at 14:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Rosincvist
I can´t wait :75:

I´m bored...

By the Way...

The USA is in its Pluto Return period which actually hits first in Feb (*Feb 20, 2022*)... look at that timing and we are currently NOW talking about WW3... :4:

(Again... 2022 Winter Olympics will begin on:
Friday, February 4 and ends on... :39: Sunday, *February 20.* :3:

[CHINA makes some kind of monetary gain from the Olympics... so Russia does not want to interfere with that?]

Rumor is: Putin may not Invade Ukraine until after The Olympics.)

Also, Saturn is 12 Houses from The USA natal Moon meaning that the USA is going through a period called Sade Sati... Karmic lesson that could possibly cause some kind of emotional losses... also, It is in the USA Natal 2nd house from the Ascendant... financial loss (maybe)... so this should REALLY be fun for the Rich All you can eat Buffet country of the USA... :21:

I wonder how many people are gonna go from Multi Millionaires to Bankrupted and Broke... and Broken... :75: [maybe no one will be affected :20:... but it would definitely be funny if/when it actually hits.]

Just to see and feel the shock of it all... if the worst of the worst happens... :2:

Also,

What does Pluto rule? Nuclear Energy and also small actions, objects or events that lead up to a huge change albeit good or bad.

Pluto in my Humble opinion... includes...

Explosions from tiny bombs come to mind... Life altering infections from tiny organisms... a single small but epic event that changes people´s lives forever to the point of never going back to thier old lives... from a Workaholic CEO of a Company to a Homeless Drug Addict who refuses to get a job ever again...

Maybe a completely Celibate Girl or Guy who refuses to have sex and one day has sex or is raped and after finds that they absolutely LOVE it and Crave it... and then begins to have all kinds of crazy sex... but then also begins to want to push their limits and put themselves in extreme situations to satisfy thier hunger. Nothing normal satisfies them anymore... they need extreme kinky... crude... random sex acts... All because of that FIRST Sexual experience because they didn´t know what they were missing... and they want every possible aspect of the act of sex... and they want it more and nonstop...insatiable... becoming a sex addict... and they could never go back to spider webs in thier Cooch or Wee... They want/need to get plowed every Hour... by anything or anyone... that can satisfy thier needs and cravings... :61:

Talk about Persephone and Hades/Pluto :2:

Kidding... maybe.

I wonder if Pluto has any links to hard crazy addictive Drugs as well... like opiates...

Either way...

These next upcoming months should be interesting...
Login
(Log in)
January 25, 2022 at 08:50
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Iceblu333
:14:...................................Speaking of Tim McVeigh, there is a yearly publication out of the Emerald Isle called "Old Moore´s Almanac" that says 2022 is going to have an all-new pandemic!
:42: :42: :23: :23: :23: :28: :8:
January 25, 2022 at 08:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Talk of WW3...

The USA bluffing Russia with the same tactics that they used on the Americans who supported Trump and a Recount of the votes...

*The intelligence agency is saying that Russia will stage a false flag event to kick things off in regards to the start of the invading of Ukraine... the same intelligence agency that said that Trump supporters would cause civil terrorist conflict to overturn the [allegedly fraudulent] election... :4: Interesting bluff... to force your opponent to make no action at all... will it work again? We will see... but I think this time Russia may call you in the Bluff... they have been fighting with Nato and ect... this should be interesting

However... there are fated people who you simply do not mess with...

Those people? People who are Born with thier Ascendant conjunct Fixed stars... but i digress... karma can really be a bitch sometimes...

Crypto crash? Why is that surprising? 1st there is talk of WW3. 2nd the price of Crypto is now roughly the same as it was last year in January of 2021 apparantly; also 3rd Kazakhstan is the world´s 2nd largest Bitcoin mining site and mining has been shut down in that area due to political/civil conflict...

Along with tensions with Russia and China... who would want to speculate at a time like this... MAYBE SOMEONE IMPORTANT KNOWS SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND GOT OUT... OR, Honestly maybe it was time to get out when stocks were up... with the hopes of later buying at a huge dip if ww3 were to actually happen... because stocks will drop iF war were to actually happen...BTW, I´m not a financial advisor...

THIS should be interesting... I was getting bored...

I´m not making any predictions because I just dont care enough to do so...

The Stock/ Crypto crash aligned with Transit Retrograde Uranus stationing and going direct on Jan 18, 2022...

I wonder what will happen when Venus stations and goes Direct on Jan 29. And also what will happen when Mars and Venus finally conjoin for several weeks in a wierd and rare conjunction that lasts a few weeks actually. :4:

I´m hoping for all hell to break loose... but who knows... maybe nothing will happen.. :21:

Either way... I hope it´s more interesting than these past few months...

Edited to add

2022 Winter Olympics will begin on
Friday, February 4 and ends on Sunday, February 20.

Rumor Putin may not Invade Ukraine until after The Olympics.
Login
(Log in)
January 12, 2022 at 14:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Very good Video from Astrolada in regards to the Nodes changing signs.

Link;

https://youtu.be/6lAy_QM8zlg
YouTube
YouTube
January 8, 2022 at 04:13
(Taurus) Iceblu333
[Repost for reference]

We will see if Omnicron is the end...

The Jupiter/Neptune Conjunction in Pisces [original ruler of the 12th] ... WHILE, Saturn is transiting 12 signs from Pisces...

My friend committed Suicide when Jupiter Squared my Natal Neptune from my 12th house... so that upcoming Conjunction has me a little concerned...

All I can say is we will see... All other Astrologers are saying that things will get better... but I just dont know...

All I will say is we will see...
January 7, 2022 at 01:54
YouTube
YouTube
January 7, 2022 at 01:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Triple Vaccinated and Boosted Whoopi Golberg ... I Honestly don´t know how many shots there are now... ends up Testing Positive for Covid...

She is apparently shocked that she has done Everything "right" and still had a "Breakthrough" case...

Allegedly, She still says that Everyone should go out and get Vaccinated anyway...

I say allegedly because I just dont care enough to watch her speak... so I actually didn´t watch the video... soooo allegedly...

Link 1;

https://youtu.be/k2Qiftn1thI
YouTube
YouTube
January 5, 2022 at 14:49
A new Covid Varient found in France Named "I Hate You"...

Or is it "I.H.U"

Oh well... I´m still waiting on the Pikachu Varient... :41:

Link;

https://youtu.be/cSIOatoOhxc
YouTube
YouTube
January 5, 2022 at 14:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Reminds me of this stupid Virus...

Thriller by Michael Jackson
But... its prisoners dancing...

Interesting....

Link;

https://youtu.be/hMnk7lh9M3o
YouTube
YouTube
January 1, 2022 at 16:40
(Sagittarius) Sagit » Iceblu333
Good deal.
January 1, 2022 at 16:35
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sagit
Going by the "Rulership Book" by Rex E. Bills...

Airplanes are ruled by Uranus, Aquarius and Gemini...
January 1, 2022 at 16:28
Travel.

You´re correct about the 3rd house rulership.

Was Uranus in Aquarius?

Have to check.
January 1, 2022 at 16:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sagit
Half asleep...

I thought Gemini or Aquarius ruled Airplanes... I need to look into it more...
January 1, 2022 at 16:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Massive Fire in Colorado continues...

Saturn Square Uranus?

Link;

https://youtu.be/s8KkkYJDDgE
YouTube
YouTube
January 1, 2022 at 14:42
Pluto in Sagittarius 2nd deacon Aries.

Transformation Airline Travel due to machinery breakdowns.

Damn shame about Betty.

A good part of the world was truly waiting to celebrate her milestone.

Hopefully her passing will bookend this worldly bullshit.

Probably not... 🙏 RIP
January 1, 2022 at 13:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Betty White Dies at age 99 on Dec 31...

Yikes... Happy New Years world... :24:...

Sigh... I guess the Happy Jolly days are really over.... No more Betty White...
January 1, 2022 at 13:01
[Edited]

to add notes about Timothy McVeigh...

He would have had his 2nd Saturn Return in 2022...

It´s been almost exactly 27 years since that specific incident...

It makes you wonder... what exactly will the Jupiter/Neptune Conjunction Bring...

His birthday is 23 April 1968.

The Bombing Happened on April 19, 1995
9:02 a.m

Weirdly enough... the Jupiter/Neptune Conjunction will happen on April 12, 2022...

Interesting... but who knows what may actually happen...
December 31, 2021 at 12:39
(Taurus) Iceblu333
... Now it´s raining fish in Texas...

Christ... what is up with that place this year...

Crazy happenings...

Link;

https://www.ksla.com/2021/12/…
December 30, 2021 at 08:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Ghislene Maxwell found Guilty on 5 of 6 Charges...

BUT THE JUDGE SEALS THE FILES OF EPSTEIN AND AFFILIATES BASICALLY PROTECTING OTHER POSSIBLE PREDATORS that may have abused Minors...

Pure corruption... this could be why the trial took so long...

To cover up for other High Profile Sex offenders like Allegedly Prince Andrew...

Link;

https://youtu.be/mEitKwh06X4
YouTube
YouTube
December 29, 2021 at 09:57
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why were there so many Plane crashes in late 2001...

The Singer Aaliyah died in a Plane Crash Aug 25, 2001. Allegedly due to the Weight of the Plane...

September 11, 2001 Terrorist Plane crash happened...

And I just heard that there was another crash on Nov 12, 2001... crashed in Brooklyn on Takeoff due to a tail wing breaking off... due to the weight?

[Unrelated]

Timothy McVeigh (Mass casualty USA Bomber... 168 people dead) was put to death on June 11, 2001

[Note]

Timothy McVeigh 2nd Saturn return is about to happen... he would have been age 54 in 2022. Any significance?

Link;

https://youtube.com/shorts/…
December 26, 2021 at 00:58
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I dont care about this incident nor this saying but... as they are currently saying this stupid phrase... "Let´s Go Brandon."

They finally tricked Biden into saying the phrase...

Sigh...

I dont like passive aggressive actions... just say "F**k Joe Biden" and get it over with... but whatever...

I guess this is fun for some people...

Sigh... bored... with this ridiculousness...

https://youtu.be/G-gCj4Z-4n0
YouTube
YouTube
December 25, 2021 at 13:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Merry Christmas Joe Biden, Happy New Years. :3: :21: :11:

[Dec. 29, 2021 P. Moon 12th Aspect P. Ascendant]

We will see what happens. :20:
December 24, 2021 at 12:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333
WHO investigates mysterious deadly illness in South Sudan that has killed nearly 100 people...

However this started last month apparently...

Link;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
December 24, 2021 at 08:37
***Feb 17, 2021

Extreme drop in temperature weather that froze crops in Canada and Allowed the temperature in Texas to drop to a record low.

●●●

"In February 2021, the state of Texas suffered a major power crisis, which came about as a result of three severe winter storms sweeping across the United States on February 10–11,[6] 13–17,[7] and 15–20. The storms caused a massive electricity generation failure in the state of Texas, leading to shortages of water, food, and heat.[8] More than 4.5 million homes and businesses were left without power,[9][10][11][12] some for several days. At least 210 people were killed directly or indirectly,[3] with some estimates as high as 702 killed as a result of the crisis.[4]"

Link;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/…

***June 13, 2021***

Illinois-Wisconsin
Massive Explosion And Fire...

The cause of the massive chemical plant explosion and fire at Chemtool in Rockton, Illinois, on June 14 was determined to be accidental, Rockton fire officials said Friday, nearly two weeks after the blaze.

Officials said a scissor lift involved in the replacement of insulation on an elevated heat transfer piping network at the Chemtool lubricant production plant, located at 1165 Prairie Hill Road, likely struck a valve or piece of piping "with sufficient mechanical force to cause the release of mineral oil."

"That morning, an employee of an outside contractor performing the insulation replacement project was working in the area of origin," Rockton Fire Chief Kirk Wilson said in a statement. "They were utilizing a scissor lift to access the elevated heat transfer piping network."

Just before 7 a.m. on June 14, "a release occurred from the elevated piping" and "an unknown amount of mineral oil immediately began falling and pooling on the floor in the area of origin."

Rockton Fire Chief Kirk Wilson said in a press release Friday that the June 13 fire at the Chemtool plant near Rockton started when contractors were replacing insulation on an elevated heat transfer piping network. The system heats vessels used in the manufacture of lubricating greases.

“At the present time, the most credible scenario is that the scissor lift struck a valve or other piece of piping with sufficient mechanical force to cause the release of mineral oil,” Wilson said. “Chemtool operators promptly detected the release and shut down the boiler. They were in the process of placing containment booms, as well as de-pressuring the heat transfer piping network, when the fire ignited.”

Wilson did not say what ignited the oil, and he was not available for further comment. The cause of the explosion remains under investigation.

The explosions and resulting fires that burned for several days prompted officials to evacuate an estimated 1,000 residents who lived near the plant and they urged all who live within 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) of the plant to wear masks due to the threat posed by airborne impurities.

Nobody at the plant or in the surrounding community, located near the Illinois-Wisconsin state line, was injured, officials have said. Evacuated residents were able to return to their homes after four days.

Link;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…

***Dec 23,2021***

Texas Plant Explosion/Fire

[Will be updated later...]

Link;

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/…
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022