Who needs a life outside of work

July 9, 2021 at 00:06 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Who needs a life outside of work
I mean, really? I should just be glad I have a job, right?

Who cares if its all consuming and takes every minute of every day and leaves you with no energy to invest into anything else.

Im just a lucky guy. Gotta rest up so I can go do it again. And again. And again

Insert hamster wheel image here

:47:

Hope all of you have normal and healthy social lives :37:

Great news though. I get time off in January. The suck-ass-iest month of the year

Posts in topic

Page: 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 9, 2021 at 01:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
I´m telling you... people would have a lot less questions if they just studied their nodes. The answer is there, you just have to uncover it. :15: :4:

Ps. I haven´t listened to Dave Ramsey in awhile... :36:
July 9, 2021 at 01:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
"Just because how don´t enjoy socializing"

It´s not just about socializing.... it´s about the feeling of Actually Doing Something... and producing something...

But yea... the Nodes and Saturn are Kicking my ass...

I had to look back and figure out what is going on with my career and I finally figured out that...

Saturn and the Nodes not only just destroyed my career or the career that I wanted... but they destroyed any way for me to feel happiness in ANY CAREER...

It´s bad when you want a good career doing the thing you actually want to do but you only get shitty jobs offers... not being able wake up and do what you actually want to do sucks...

AND... to add to that... I´ve researched money and so many get rich quick schemes...

But what Broke me was seeing behind the curtain of how the wealthy manage thier money and what they do on a daily basis... its mind numbing to see people have thier money work for them getting them compound interest while regular people have to slave and pray that they can pay thier bills on time or at all...
July 9, 2021 at 01:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sunnyshadow
Why not hire and train a receptionist...

Iron out any possibility of fucking up... and increase the pay slightly to give a bigger incentive to want to be there and not lose the check...

Maybe someone around the age 17 to 20... they will be ripe and ready to fill that empty brain of thiers and they will have a child like learning capacity... they will still be willing to learn and will answer yes sir, no sir... and will be quick about it... you just have to find the right one...

Maybe not so attractive, limited social life and christian... goes to church... a vanilla shy type...

They will be gong-ho to do the job... but then again maybe a 56 year old... but then they will not have the learning capacity... and also will view YOU THE BOSS as a child...

So... thats a possible solution...
July 9, 2021 at 01:02
(Virgo) LotusStar » Sunnyshadow
Can you afford to hire more help and delegate?
July 9, 2021 at 01:00
No matter what you do, Rahu will push you towards the home ...and ketu will "take away" spotlight on career

Same with sunny. Ketu in the 6th and Rahu in the 12th. These people feel their everyday lives are sucked away at wok and dealing with mundane daily life activities and routines (6th house) while Rahu in the 12th wants to escape the mundane humdrum.
July 9, 2021 at 00:59
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Sunnyshadow
"Really was never my style. Dont know WTF even happened"

What gets us all. Life and routine. Its amazing how fast time twindles.
YouTube
YouTube
July 9, 2021 at 00:59
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
how about when i grow up i will fuck off to indonesia in january and go surf for a month and drink beer on the beach
July 9, 2021 at 00:57
(Aries) ram_goat » Wolfmoon
yeah thats what i was thinking..
July 9, 2021 at 00:55
Hey, if you feel that way no one said you had to pick one or the other. Just because you don´t enjoy socializing doesn´t mean you have to be a workaholic. Use that time instead to bask in isolation and learn/study something that truly interests you. You don´t obsessively work just because you don´t like your home life. Lot of people don´t enjoy their home life and they do just that... they start living at work. It doesn´t wind up benefiting anyone´s happiness .. money is good, we all need it to live, but you shouldn´t get sucked into the mantra of living only to work. We have other duties in this life, to ourself and others.

That´s what your nodes are showing you, like you said. Ketu in 10th, Rahu in 4th.in your past life, you put too much emphasis on work. In this life, you need to devout yourself to the home, taking care of family.
July 9, 2021 at 00:54
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Iceblu333
Yeah, its weird like that for me too. When i finally do get a break, im lost at home. Its like a foreign planet.

I just wish i had a little time to actually enjoy life sometimes. June, July and August are especially busy. Crazy busy. Maddening. Phone just rings and rings and rings. (I hate phones, for good reason)

Dumb f#@%s think theyre the 1st person that called me all day. I get pretty cranky and snarky about this time of year. I dont want to be like that, but its a defense mechanism. Damn, only one of me and 10,000 of you.

I have to really LOL out loud at the crazy thought that got me here. And that thought was, "if i start a business, i can be free to do fun things that i like to do" What a delusion that was! Ive never been more tied down in my life. Its not even close.

A sense of guilt and duty keeps me going back. I hate letting people down. (Libra rising maybe?) But it gets so overwhelming, i actually start ranting to the friggin customers :61:

They need to know my mental state :61:

Its seasonal AF and the last 3 or 4 weeks has been f#@&%g overwhelming. Like flies to shit.
July 9, 2021 at 00:49
"You can´t take your career and assets with you when you die."

I guess I just have different values....

Money... and Assets have never turned on me or lied to me or ON me...

Not saying that´s the only reason... but it is one of my thoughts...

The other is, I just can´t be around some people for too long... there is always some drama or complete boredom... or both... or just having to be around someone who is just plain stupid...

Especially when they are complaining about something when THEY ACTUALLY ARE THE PROBLEM...

SOMETIMES THEY KNOW IT AND DON´T EVEN CARE...
July 9, 2021 at 00:47
(Virgo) LotusStar
Wow well from your chart you have Mars on the midheaven, Saturn in Virgo, north node in Virgo/south node in 6house and your progressed Sun looks at the 29 degree of Virgo right now... Maybe when it crosses into Libra you will be able to relax? You definitely have a tendency to put a lot of energy into your work with Mars on the midheaven I would think... And with Saturn in Virgo you probably feel pressure to try to be very thorough/perfectionist with work, and hold yourself to high standards.

I ask myself the same questions though :61: I have workaholic tendencies thanks/no thanks to Virgo stellium and 6h NN. I always stayed late even unpaid overtime and just keep working because I felt responsible for my work and care too much lol.

Take some time off, you do sound like you need a break... Can you book yourself some weekend getaways in the meantime, until January rolls around?

Edit: another thing, you´re probably extra busy with Mars being in your sign Leo right now and also having the transits from Saturn opposite your sign... That unfortunately can be a time of high responsibilities or heavier work load but still, try to take advantage as much as you can of your free times until you can figure out how to carve out a less busy schedule or lifestyle. Tr. Uranus is also aspecting you and tied up with it so it´s understandable you´re wanting to bust out and break free but there´s still that Saturn there to deal with... The t-squares of last week of Mars/Saturn/Uranus probably affected you a lot, might calm down a little now going forward.
July 9, 2021 at 00:44
"""You ever heard anyone on their death bed say: "wow, i wish I worked more!´

No."""

I actually had a similar situation where I missed some chances of going to gaming events with friends... but finally missed work to go...

I seriously rather had been at work...
July 9, 2021 at 00:42
(Taurus) Iceblu333
You ever go to a party or a gathering... and its just plain boring... I mean everyone else is having fun...

But it is plain boring... the conversations... the passive aggressive people trying to one up each other... the lies that people tell to try to look bigger than they are...

It sucks being able to see through people. Or see things like they actually are...

Heck I can´t even go to the beach without being bored after being there for 5 minutes....

I´m only ever comfortable/happy on a roller coaster... or doing something extreme :39:...

If not that then I´d rather be at work... at least I feel like I´m accomplishing something...
July 9, 2021 at 00:41
"I hated being home with family."

Why? That´s sad to me.

You can´t take your career and assets with you when you die.

You ever heard anyone on their death bed say: "wow, i wish I worked more!´

No.
July 9, 2021 at 00:37
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I worked 3 jobs and they took up every day and hour of my life :61:...

But I enjoyed it...

I hated being home with family... and could not really relate to friends... being that I was looking to get money while they wanted to party and play video games and be with family ect... Have a social life...

I hated socializing and small talk... and honestly still do....

But I guess karma is making me stay home... or work much less than I used to...

I now have more time than I can handle... but no goals...

Its actually torture for me...
July 9, 2021 at 00:34
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Wolfmoon
Thats a freakin good idea. I seriously need that.

Never thought that, "when i grow up, ill work all the time"

Really was never my style. Dont know WTF even happened
July 9, 2021 at 00:33
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Yeah, no :61:

I like your depeche mode shares better

Not in the mood for Slaughter
July 9, 2021 at 00:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333
5 years ago and probably even now... I would love to be you.

I have Ketu in the 10th house AND an 8th house moon...

Also, I´m a Libra rising like you...

Because of Ketu And my 8th house moon; my career will always be rocky since...

But I used to be a workaholic... working nonstop and it was the only thing I actually wanted to do...

I kinda wish I was you... at least you own your own business and will always have a job... and assets that you can sell off and retire... if it comes to that...
July 9, 2021 at 00:27
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
No. I used to have a couple people that could do it, sorta. But they´re gone.

Yes, from March to September its freakin bananas. Ill reach critical burnout sometime next month and start threads about whats the best Himalayan temple to permanently move to

Dont know why i keep doing this to myself
July 9, 2021 at 00:22
(Aries) Wolfmoon
"Great news though. I get time off in January. The suck-ass-iest month of the year"

Spend a month in NZ or Oz. Best month of the year
July 9, 2021 at 00:13
(Virgo) rohini moon
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

Dunno why but your post reminded me of this song....

Not fitting, but I do love this slaughter song. :15:
YouTube
YouTube
July 9, 2021 at 00:13
(Pisces) fishscales
Aren´t you the boss/owner?

Why´d you pick one of the shittiest months of the year for vacay?

I´m guessing...because of the nature of the business...that it´s because it´s one of the slowest months of the year for you...

No one you can rely on to tend to things during the nicer weather..?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »