If ANYONE wants to DIRECT MESSAGE me LEWD Nude Photos I´m down

June 13, 2021 at 23:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
If ANYONE wants to DIRECT MESSAGE me LEWD Nude Photos I´m down
All pictures are welcome!!!

From tiny microscopic Mushroom Tips... to Gigantic Eggplants... to Fat Peaches and Massive Watermelons!!!!

TAKE out your lewd frustrations and tensions on me!!!!!!

Leave the others alone :75:

(Edit; This post is in regards to a new and now removed user named "Horny." "Horny" Posted a Picture of thier Butthole and... Balls... as thier profile picture and was eventually removed. I´m just giving the Context so there´s no confusion. This post IS NOT Random and is basically for craps and giggles. *Sarcasm* But im serious about the nudes; send them if you want. I dont care.)

(EDIT #2; THIS IS A JOKE FORUM... IF YOU DID NOT GET THE HINT FROM THE FIRST EDIT... but if you actually do send me nudes I will not mind... I´m not that sensitive to lewd image´s. its that simple. THIS FORUM IS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.)

Posts in topic

Page: / 27 

Sort posts:
March 18, 2022 at 07:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Kisses
Would you tell a Guy you REALLY liked; how many Dudes you´ve been with?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 07:06
(Scorpio) Kisses » Iceblu333
tell him what?
March 18, 2022 at 07:05
When I checked his Navamsa (D9) chart, he has Sun Venus conjunct Pluto

plus the Pluto conjunct MC in his main birth chart and all of our Pluto contacts...should be enough to explain why he gets a kick out of my reactions to him
March 18, 2022 at 07:04
... Would you tell him that if you was seriously interested in him, really?...
Login
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 07:03
also there would be times when he´d bring up conversations he´s had with other people about 10 year age gaps...like why was he randomly discussing 10 year age gaps with people he knows?

and I know I remind him of his ex(es). He has a type...girls who do tarot and know about astrology. long term ex girlfriend was a stripper and I want to learn pole dancing
March 18, 2022 at 07:02
Ok...

I know a Scorpio that is like that...

But who knows... I dont know thier entire chart...
March 18, 2022 at 07:01
he´s not boning her. He said he would though if she didn´t have a long term boyfriend
March 18, 2022 at 07:00
Also, maybe he choked you because you tickled him in front of a girl he was boning and he knew she would be pissed so he actually had to react that way...

---
March 18, 2022 at 06:59
He´s an Aries Sun (Bharani nakshatra), Libra Moon (Swati nakshatra), and Capricorn Ascendant (Uttara Ashada)

he has Pluto conjunct the MC though, and his Pluto conjuncts my Moon

My Pluto opposes his Venus and my Mars squares his Pluto

then in composite, we have Pluto conjunct Scorpio Ascendant

there´s a feeling of like playing with each other, a mutual fascination. He would call me a narcissist as a "joke" a lot just projecting a lot of stuff onto me

then he would say that he doesn´t want to be seen out with an 18 year old so he plays with my head but then dangles his reputation in front of me
March 18, 2022 at 06:54
That sounds like a Scorpio tactic... or a Leo...

What is he?
March 18, 2022 at 06:53
My Advice...

RUN!!! or you will just end up being a Pump and Dump... until Francine.... wait Maxine finally notices him...

Maybe he´ll be interested when he gets sick of fucking her... :41:

[In his head, or maybe they already are together but he keeps it in the dark...]

Either way... you are being drained Emotionally, And mentally when you are around him... creating a problem... that will one day need to be solved... maybe

---

Oh well...

Ttyl...
March 18, 2022 at 06:50
he said he called her my name a couple of times too because they´re just so similar

to him all of the girls he is interested in just bleed over into each other. we´re all just tools for him to use in triangulation. I bet he has mentioned details about my interactions with him to these other girls just to cause jealousy and make himself seem more special
March 18, 2022 at 06:48
yeah I´ve ignored like 30 red flags because he´s an attractive and charming guy in a position of authority over me

and everyone else in that club is fooled by the mask too. they all just think he´s this great big brother type

meanwhile he´s bragging to his younger brother about what an awesome reputation he has in our city and at all of the jiu jitsu gyms and telling me shit

after he apologized for the things I confronted him about, he was giving me attention, sliding up on stories, sent me a song that he said sounded like something i would sing. Then once I started reciprocating (basically showing I had somewhat forgiven him), he stopped giving me attention
March 18, 2022 at 06:47
So basically, you´re saying that if he had the chance... even when he was with you he would be thinking about Maxine and fantasizing about Maxine....

And if he got the chance to fuck Maxine... even if he was with you... he would get with Maxine...

Sounds... like a mistake waiting to happen...

All I can say is don´t get pregnant by a man who obviously doesn´t want you... but someone else...

---

But im done...

I´m taking a break from being serious for a few months...

Ttyl...

Good luck...
March 18, 2022 at 06:43
Like I said.... if he was ugly this wouldn´t be a problem for you because you would be gone before he even said Hello...

---

I was trying to find a Divorce court video where the Judge said "Don´t ever let a man tell/show you that he doesn´t want you twice"...

I can´t find it... so I´ll just post this random video...

---

Link;

https://youtu.be/B21HRGo_c2I
YouTube
YouTube
March 18, 2022 at 06:42
when I was rolling with him one day because he suggested it, he got me in a chokehold and was saying, "Just give into it, Franscine" over and over

He also called me Maxine a couple of times, and I later found out that Maxine is the name of this girl he knows and wants to fuck

I started ignoring him after I helped him cook and prepare one day for a watch party he was hosting, because when I got in his car to go, he thanked me for volunteering to help and when I corrected him saying he asked me to, he said he only asked me because he knew I wouldn´t say no
March 18, 2022 at 06:38
I was/am attracted to him and played along with things and fed into it. it started off with him just playing that protector role, telling me not to tell my people my age in case guys try to take advantage of me and always asking me if I needed a ride back to campus when I went out with him and a group of jiu jitsu members. He´s our leader and 25 years old

Then when I told him some embarrassing stuff when I got drunk one night (like how I thought he was hitting on me the first time we talked and that I was going to ask him if I could go back home to Miami with him and his family for Thanksgiving), he still kept interacting with me even as I tried to put distance out of my own shame thinking that´s what he´d want as obviously he´s weirded out by an 18 year old being interested in him, right?
March 18, 2022 at 06:32
... and that´s... how people get killed by serial killers

RED FLAG!
RED FLAG!
RED FLAG!

LOTS OF RED FLAGS!!!

Then...

...DEAD...

---

Why is his name still coming out of your mouth...

But... ok...
Login
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 06:28
And I get all of that. I take ownership for crossing his boundary first, but there is something wrong with how he reacted. It´s almost like he was just waiting for me to cross his boundary first to be able to put his hand on me like that. it just wasn´t an instinctive reaction because I know if it were anyone else in our club, he would have done something else. Could´ve pushed them away on their shoulder or just stepped away from them to put distance

there´s a lot more context to all of this ofc that I´ve left out. this person has also told me that I´m going to kill myself one day
March 18, 2022 at 06:20
We are currently in the "Me-too" movement...

Men especially have to be careful in regards to what can be misconcrued for Sexual advances/harassment...
March 18, 2022 at 06:18
... some people... um... don´t like to play like that...

---

If he was an ugly fat smelly guy with missing teeth...

And he tried to tickle you...

[Not saying that´s you but...]

How would you react?

Also some people really just are antisocial and don´t like to be bothered...

Either way... not my business...

Turning on TV now...

:13:
March 18, 2022 at 06:08
I won´t...I blocked him

He put his hand around my throat to push me away cause I was trying to tickle him. He immediately turned around and went right back to what he was doing. When I brought it up a week later, he said he reacted instinctively and didn´t address it in the moment because he didn´t think it was a big deal then.

He always says all the right words but something in my gut tells me not to trust it. He wouldn´t have "reacted instinctively" like that with anyone else in our organization
March 18, 2022 at 06:01
...Don´t get into any fights... :8:
March 18, 2022 at 05:58
the most interesting thing is that Rahu is about to cross over that part of Aries Krittika nakshatra in the next couple of months.

I checked the narcissist I´m dealing with´s solar return chart, and he has Venus conjunct Lilith exactly at that part of Krittika...on my Rahu which is about to get heavily transited over

I also filed an official report against him when Moon was transiting that point exactly, hitting my Rahu and his Solar Return Venus-Lilith

Rahu hits that point around May 2nd
March 18, 2022 at 05:53
Yay!!!
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »