Big penises in astrology

May 13, 2021 at 05:34 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Big penises in astrology
Tit for tat?

(ah did I use the wrong turn of phrase there?)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 16, 2021 at 18:00
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
:61: good one on the puritans ..I´m saving it :4:
May 16, 2021 at 17:47
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nutelina
Well a guy could declare it to be massive but the evidence may say otherwise.

There are limits laid down by reality.

The folktale “ The Emperor Wears No Clothes” comes to mind.

Sometimes titled “ The Emperor Has No Clothes.”
May 16, 2021 at 17:37
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
Oh , I know. Things are creeping back.

We are still at a better level than we were back then.

A factory owner can’t go to an orphanage and get a work force.

If some guy loses his legs in an industrial accident he isn’t thrown out on the streets with no compensation or support.

I’m in total agreement with You . Things are getting harder and could go back to being absolutely brutal.

My point being that I don’t think people appreciate how many positive gains we have made.

It’s amazing and I am thankful.

We can always improve.
May 16, 2021 at 17:35
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
Heck yeah! Freedom of self-penis-size-determination! :2:
May 16, 2021 at 17:33
(Taurus) nutelina » RA_
Ra it´s a group thing, once we get to know each other we know what we can do and what we should not do. Everyone is free to read or not read, enter discussion or disagree. She choose to attack, well and she got back what she planted. You reap what you sow.

We don´t mean no harm, words cannot harm you unless you let them. Imagine a penguin reading this, would they have a clue? Of course not. Unless it resonated with them.

You obviously resonate with the size issue. Didn´t you get penis enlargement spam emails? I sure did, and guess what I didn´t write back to them saying they should leave me alone.

The moral of the story is, if you don´t like who you are you are going to get upset by bad things. Love who you are. Evil cannot touch you.
May 16, 2021 at 17:20
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
In the first half of the 20th century the majority of people in the USA….men, woman and children had to work hard dangerous jobs just to live.

I’m thankful to have moved beyond that.

take another look at the USA.. unprecendented levels of economic inequality in our society right now, which evokes comparisons to the Gilded Age..

We just kinda washed the racism away, out of the equation, at least that´s what we tell ourselves nowadays.
May 16, 2021 at 17:14
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » rohini moon
As a kid I was fascinated talking to older people who were around before radio or cars.

I was glad my life was much easier.

In the first half of the 20th century the majority of people in the USA….men, woman and children had to work hard , dangerous jobs just to live.

I’m thankful to have moved beyond that.

Many people still live that way around the world.

I don’t want to return there.
May 16, 2021 at 17:07
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Freedom of expression, freedom of speech, freedom of movement, freedom of association, freedom of self determination.

Though few things are absolutes, people are more contented, creative and productive when these are maximized.

An examination of history and our current world shows this.

I don’t know anyone who wants to live without self determination.

Dehumanizing a group based on immutable characteristics to elevate the “ chosen “ group is a red flag.

Everyone is an individual. That’s why we all have a unique natal chart.

When I became socially and politically aware in the 1980s it was the left who supported tolerance and freedom of expression.
The left had a sense of humor about itself and everything else.

Now the tables have turned. The fringes should stay fringe. That’s why they are called the fringe.

As with all movements the institutions have taken the symbols and language and are using it for power and money. The leaders of movements usually get intoxicated by money and power.

In the 1980s it was Jerry Falwell and Jim Baker for example.

The hippies became the yuppies.

I want everyone to have the basics for a good life.

I don’t want to see mobs driven by ridged ideologies fighting it out.

If a group of people don’t have clean drinking water it’s better to grab a shovel and dig a well than to have an abstract argument about the matter.

These ideas were much more concise when I thought them in my head.

In order for me to have freedom of expression, I need to tolerate ideas I don’t agree with.

Everyone here on Astroseek was allowed to express themselves. Allowed to take offense, not care, get angry, be silly, keep posting, stop posting, etc…..

It’s why astroseek is cool!
May 16, 2021 at 16:49
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Humorless youth of today.. maybe it´s all the Tik Tok that makes them this way.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 16, 2021 at 16:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Ahh that wasn´t directed *at* fish, but he knows that..

It was for the collective merps
May 16, 2021 at 16:00
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
I´m about to make the "piss and moan thread in astrology" seems fitting these days for the types mostly here..

Piss and moan 24/7 over absolutely nothing...

If everyone is that ´offended´ over some words written on a forum, not even directed at them, you have some bigger issues to deal with than what age people are who post here. If you want to be surrounded by teenagers-to early 20 year olds, you probably ought to go hangout on the latest idiotic social media platform instead.

I´d rather talk to older people, that´s how you learn. With age comes wisdom. Something children lack the foresight on. And all silly topics aside here for a minute, there are and have been plenty of posts on here where people offer solid astrological and/or life advice.

But first, try growing some thicker skin, do you think everything in life is a bowl a cherries? Do you think everyone in life will cater to you? In the illustrious words of Rob Halford... you got another thing coming..
May 16, 2021 at 15:22
(Virgo) rohini moon » cubic
Cubic knows what´s up. :15:
May 16, 2021 at 13:28
(Sagittarius) RA_
Hi Fish, my fellow Piscean can we close this topic already? I´m a friend of Pluto I talked to her before she decided to go. It is not a matter of who won or lose the argument. As I see it, it´s a matter of territorial tendency and dominating others. That´s how I see it.

Size is a race thing. And I´m not being racial here. Maybe if you divide the earth then project it to the stars maybe you´ll find the answers there. Coz before ancient people learned to travel through the seas or different lands they only stayed in their motherland or group.

If we project astrology unto a country or state may be the answer you´re looking for is there. Like how Ancient Greece has the brightest minds, like how a group of people suffered most?

Has anyone asked themselves if there is an astrological basis why a country is peaceful and why others are in chaos and disaster?

Sizes are similar to the skin colors of man it´s a race thing. A certain race came from a certain country. Then that country or place is astrologically gifted or curse. As humanity evolves for years and years there will be no physical segregation at all.

Though the sizes forums are made completely for humor and entertainment. Can we lessen how we troll others? I am sure you see the point of someone and where she came from. Yes, she felt that she´s making a fool of herself. And we did that to her. Because of dominance and territorial of Man. We are humans and not animals. Have you ever think maybe we already gone too far? With our humor and entertainment? That someone like Pluto has to express herself even if she knows she will suffer from? You guys are like alumni here in Astro seek much more reason that you guys practice caution so others who are still new to this site will get a chance to enjoy it. You are right and also she is right. Let´s not be too dominant and be more open to the ideas of others.

Thank you for reading. Have a Blessed Sunday, everyone.
May 16, 2021 at 12:13
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
Meanwhile on the internet...
YouTube
YouTube
May 16, 2021 at 11:07
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
NPG in mass attack!!
May 16, 2021 at 08:32
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
one of the best posts ever, and just at the right time..
May 16, 2021 at 08:12
(Virgo) Etherealmind » cubic
I agree with you cubic !
May 16, 2021 at 08:10
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
One of the great and unique things about astroseek (in my opinion) is that it permits topics that are outside the realm of astrology.

couldn´t agree more..

I would suggest that if someone is looking for a 100% astrological experience that *they* look elsewhere on the internet.

yeah everything is a mix.. astrology, psychology..

it´s never 100% someone´s chart. Education, socio-economic status, mental health, psychological maturity, geography, all play into the larger picture.

There are people here who can help, but if someone decides to be an idiot, or think like one, or talk like one, then there is little anyone can do to help them. In here or in real life.

May 16, 2021 at 08:04
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
sorry, I was binge watching Vikings all day today..

Bjorn Ironsides was a little biatch too, back in the days when Lagertha and Ragnar were having marriage problems.
Login
(Log in)
May 16, 2021 at 08:01
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
rub the lamp 3 times..
Login
(Log in)
May 16, 2021 at 07:27
(Taurus) Rosincvist » cubic
My childhood stepfather was a hard drinker at eight, that is childhood more than interrupted! The Guinness girl Lina Medina went through puberty at eight MONTHS!!! old.
The unadulterated Chinese diet has girls going through puberty at 19 years-old!
:34: :45: :26:
May 16, 2021 at 06:35
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
I went back and re-read leomoon´s Gumdrop land thread not long ago... still as funny as it was then. Great piece, LM. :30:
May 16, 2021 at 06:31
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"going back long ago to Davis and his swords of social responsibility. People here now don´t even have a clue about passed users no longer here..."

Indeed.

We are battle weary from beating back the flaming swords.

It´s OK, we have LeoMoon to open up a Gumdrop-Land- sized can o´ whoop ass if things get out of hand again...

Humor is a far more crushing force than anger...

(the kids these days don´t seem to get that...)
May 16, 2021 at 06:30
Honestly... his antics were great... I still cackle thinking about how he threatened Rev...

"Money and a visa" went down in AS history
May 16, 2021 at 06:28
Can´t forget our trusty Visa..
Login
(Log in)
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »