Hello :)

January 15, 2021 at 08:07 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Amoonda1120
Hello :)
I´m Amanda, and I´m new to AstroSeek. Could anyone tell me some potentially negative aspects about my chart? Or point out any alarming placements that I might have? It would be very much appreciated uwu

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 15, 2021 at 22:12
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Amoonda1120
The South Node of the Moon talks about past life gifts and wounds you bring forward. So research that.

Virgo is helpful. Saturn and North Node in Virgo wants to be helpful . . .
Read about Virgo.

Really, the best thing is to get a full reading. There´s nothing like a good full reading to learn about your chart. It´s very complicated and hard to do on your own.
January 15, 2021 at 17:12
(Scorpio) Amoonda1120 » JayJayAstrology
Wow… your reading is really cool! And especially the emphasis on judgment. How can I research more about who I was in my past life? Also, what aspect in my chart created that weird urge to be helpful?

You really described me… Personally, I want to live more comfortably with who I am and learn to better myself by facing more challenging aspects. I mean it’s great and all having people tell you your strengths, but I also feel it´s just as important, maybe even more, to know your weaknesses.
January 15, 2021 at 15:55
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I always find it interesting when people want to hear what´s potentially negative or alarming and not be curious about what´s potentially positive and outstanding.

Everyone has positive and negative potentials. All the planets and signs have positive and negative qualities. Most of us - take on some of each.

Let me speak generally . . . you are very attuned to the social world - with a lot of planets (but not all) in the upper half. Your South Node of the Moon = your past life gifts and wounds brought forward - is on the 10th house cusp. So, essentially you are here to heal wounds you receive from the social world. Your sense of inner integrity - of your own sense of goodness was wounded. You were judged harshly. You may blame yourself, feel self-doubt and worry too much about what other people think of you because of it.

You long for things to be simply and easy, to be peaceful and harmonious, but you find life is messy, complicated and too emotional. You don´t trust people easily probably for good reason. But, here you are - living and breathing and having to deal with people. You do have a natural urge to be helpful to others - and in fact - you seem to draw people to you because you can be helpful - but at the same time, you don´t want to be put in the position of being judged because of something you might say to them.

The goal here is spend time in self-nurture - to regain a sense of internal security and safety in relationships - to know you are good and your words won´t offend - to understand and have compassion for yourself and others. You have capacity to have a new beginning here - Venus - the ruler of your chart in the 9th, is a kind of new beginning, of growth and learning.

You do need to learn to be comfortable with your own emotional world - to analyze it and understand it. Sagittarius Pluto in 8th resists, but you need to do it anyway. Feeling judged feels terrible - but you need to be in touch with it so that you can work with it and let it go. You can set boundaries with people - stand up for yourself - and be helpful all at the same time. It might take some practice, but you can accomplish it.

Everyone has wounds. We just have to work with them and grow out of them. You have a very keen mind - Jupiter in Gemini in the 2nd house - says so - and Moon in Virgo says so. You also have the capacity to take responsibility and lead when you´ve healed your wound, if you choose to do so. You are a hard worker and you can be very gracious socially. You like learning and you might enjoy teaching. With the Scorpio placements, you may have a lot of natural insight into people - be psychologically savvy - and have a great counseling ability. These are very positive potentials.

This is not a complete reading, but I hope I´ve given you some good insight.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 15, 2021 at 15:21
(Gemini) Zaza34
Hi Amanda! I´m unfortunately not that savvy in the astrology-department, but just wanted to say hello to you :)

How are you? Any specific reason you want to analyse your ´less positive´ sides?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »