Chiron conjunct South Node

January 13, 2021 at 22:45 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) ilusiones
Chiron conjunct South Node
Hey, I was wondering about the significance of Chiron conj. South node in my natal chart and also generally. I feel like Chiron has some importance, especially for me, as, apart from this aspect, the tightest aspect in my natal chart is Sun sextile chiron. :164:

Thank you. :84:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 16, 2021 at 19:20
(Aries) Jay Jay » ilusiones
You are welcome!
January 16, 2021 at 17:02
(Libra) ilusiones » Jay Jay
That´s a really good interpretation, I´ll take it all in slowly and think about it to see if it resonates. Thank you very much. :74:
January 16, 2021 at 15:18
(Aries) Jay Jay
Chiron does show a wound to be healed, just as the South Node does. Chiron is in Sag with Pluto and South Node is in Capricorn - all in the 11th. (I would read Pluto in 11th for it´s close proximity to the cusp).

With Sagittarius wounds - usually they are along the lines of being judged for something. The SN in the 11th house, you may have been part of a humanitarian or religious movement or revolution in the past life. You may not have succeeded and ended up being judged and jailed. Perhaps you were put in prison that was a work camp. You may feel responsible and guilty for the failure - that would be Capricorn. At any rate, whatever you did in that past life - you did out of compassion for others - or you gained much compassion during the process. Unfortunately, it left you feeling judged and defeated - and maybe feeling responsible and guilty. You are here to adjust some conclusions you´ve made about yourself - to have compassion for yourself and if you do in fact feel guilty, to heal that too.

To me, Chiron in Sag = judging oneself or others. Having too high and mighty attitude about what is right and wrong, what is superior and inferior - this kind of thing. You might think in black and white terms and not see all the colors in between. This needs adjustment. Your Sun is in Libra. You are here to evolve the way you relate to other people - to work toward perceptions of equality and harmony with others - while releasing ideas of superior-inferior, and such rigid ideas of right and wrong.

Did I get it right? This is not a complete chart reading but I think I´ve answered your question.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 14, 2021 at 01:13
(Virgo) Inspire
It kinda means that when you lose objectivity a part of you feels that as some kind of a bad feeling. A solution would be reassuring others when they need security/safety.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »