Are many hard composite Uranus aspects a deathsentence?

January 13, 2021 at 19:54 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Amananda
Are many hard composite Uranus aspects a deathsentence?
Are they?
I just looking at the composite chart of my friend and her new boyfriend .. Sun,Mercury,Moon,Venus all are in hard aspected.

I don´t want their charts analyzed but want to hear your experience either personal or from clients.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 14, 2021 at 13:47
(Capricorn) Amananda » LotusStar
Okay, they do have a long distance relationship and met in rehab.(emotional Trauma)

As far a i see there is only one Sun Saturn Trine aspect.

The Moon squaring Sun, Mercury and Venus can be count as good,no?
January 14, 2021 at 10:43
(Virgo) LotusStar » Amananda
You never know. I suppose there´s always exceptions to the rules, and we haven´t seen the charts to really see more clearly what Uranus is doing. But Uranus does rule upheaval, sudden endings and beginnings, disruptions, surprises, separations, on/off relationships, rebellion and reform, new and unconventional things of all kinds, and divorce... so, unless this is manifesting in a way that is more literal and doesn´t affect them in too much of a personal way, like maybe they met online, carried a long-distance relationship, are social activists, or are very independent people, perhaps an open relationship without a lot of ´rules´ or social conventions, maybe there´s another way this energy will manifest, something about the relationship itself that is different or unconventional in a way, where they get a lot of space. Again, it might work for more uranian people, but less for people who are looking for a more traditional and stable one. Too much intimacy is suffocating for Uranus energy so in composite it´s not typically what you want to see a lot of especially in hard aspects like square or opposition which shows it´s more of an issue.

Do they have some good Saturn aspects that can show stability/long term?
January 14, 2021 at 09:30
(Capricorn) Amananda » LotusStar
Aww..that sucks for them, it is the only hard aspects they have.
January 13, 2021 at 22:05
(Virgo) LotusStar
Personally yes I would say this is bad and probably expect it to be short lived.

Unless both natal charts are very Uranian, have Uranus/Venus/7th house combination maybe...
January 13, 2021 at 21:16
(Capricorn) Amananda » goldenlion32
No,No....i do not mean it in the natal chart. I speak from the composite aspects of two people and if it is workable or not.
January 13, 2021 at 20:14
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I have Uranus hard aspects, I´m not dead yet physically, but sure I´ve had a lot of stuff with death themes. You really have to look at the whole chart because Uranus alone is not going to cause death aspected to the planets.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »