Grand cross, t-square and yod in my natal chart

January 13, 2021 at 16:38 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Oleander
Grand cross, t-square and yod in my natal chart
Hi! i have a grand cross between Sun, North Node, Mars, Saturn and Uranus. Also, i have a t-square between Jupiter, Mercury, Neptune and a yod between IC, Jupiter and Pluto, Lilith. Pluto in Sagittarius conjuncts to Lilith in 8th house.

Can you tell me pls what they mean?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 19, 2021 at 10:37
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Oleander
Good to hear you are well on your healing journey. 🙏
January 19, 2021 at 04:47
(Leo) Oleander » JayJayAstrology
I had too much traumas. Divorced parents, sexual abuse, the death of grandfathers -also it happened in the same day and they were too important to me, irresponsible dad... I tried to suicide, many times. But as you said, I am healing.

I used to feel like I couldn´t take it anymore but then I realised how much I proceeded. It keeps me alive. I used to think that I was weak but I saw that I am not. Now, I consider my traumas as a path to get past. I was not the unlucky person, I was the person who needs to learn. I saw that side of life now I know how valuable life is. I lived them because I had to learn them to become stronger. And now, I love myself because I know, I deserve it.

Thank you for your help :)
January 18, 2021 at 13:50
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Oh yes - a Fixed Grand Square involving the Moon´s Nodes. A grand square can be tough, but it will assure you that you´ll work through your big wound. The Grand Square will keep you focused on it.

The South Node of the Moon conjunct Uranus in Aquarius in the 10th is your big wound. Something big and sudden happened to you - akin to an earthquake or some huge natural disaster that was devastating. It shook you to the core and caused you to question your own inner rightness - inner security - inner sense of knowing yourself. Often, Uranus conjunct South Node shows a person with PTSD or someone who dissociated - who could not deal with or have time to deal with the trauma. Essentially you could say you lost your inner peace and sense of self-identity or self-expression.

The Grand Square helps you to keep focused on it. Your North Node - the healing of the wound - is in Leo, 5th house - where you honor, cultivate, and develop your self-identity, creative self-expression and sense of self. In your case it may be more about recovering it - but we can always improve upon ourselves and develop ourselves no matter how confident we feel or expressive we are.

Saturn in Taurus and Mars in Scorpio - the other half of the grand cross - is showing that your natural state before the trauma - is inner peace, an affinity with nature, a natural desire for simplicity and harmony. This is pitted against the reality that life can be difficult, emotionally complicated and difficult. Part of the resolution and healing for you, is acceptance that life is difficult. When we want it to be easy and peaceful when it isn´t, it makes life even harder because resisting it makes it harder than it really is.

So, you´re healing involves acceptance that life is hard and difficult, while also honoring your own sense of inner peace. You need to embrace your own emotional world to heal - as you need to accept all your feelings and not see them as bad or inconvenient. You need to analyze to understand yourself - investigate your inner world - communicate your feelings. This is the only way through to your healing and becoming the independent and vivacious person you naturally are.

The Moon-Venus to Neptune isn´t a true yod. It´s an out of sign yod, so to speak (Cancer to Aquarius is an in-sign quincunx), and Moon - Venus is too wide a sextile - not a real sextile.

This is not a complete reading, but I think I´ve answered your question.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »