Hello, I ...

January 13, 2021 at 13:31 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Hitagi
Hello, I ...
A person born two weeks later than the due date. A human who was deprived in childhood of simple joys, like chocolate. Because a bar of chocolate could kill me. A human who spent his childhood at the doorstep of a hospital.From what I had - a weak liver coupled with food allergies. Duodenal ulcer, non-breathing nose and heart trouble. I have already outgrown many diseases, but I cannot say anything about the heart. The heart is, after all, insidious and unpredictable. Is not it ? It would be nice if in return I was lucky in something else, but ...In what? Throughout my life, I have had no less luck with people than with my health. They don´t seem to understand me. I´m strange to them. Maintaining a common language with a person is an unbearable burden for me. Society does not like me and I respond in kind. I´ve had friends in the past, but I´ve always been alone in a relationship. Due to the non-breathing nose, I had a very distorted, wrong bite. This also played a role in the attitude towards me. I knew that if a scandal breaks out, the person will verbally hit me on the sore spot - the wrong bite. Yes, it was a shame when I was ridiculed for what I was not to blame. Fortunately, all this was fixed by the braces that I wore for four years. But it was at the age of seventeen, and before seventeen ... I had to keep my mouth closed all the time, although it brought great discomfort. It was very hard to cover my jaw with my lips. Otherwise, my appearance did not stand out in any way, except that I was thin all my life. At the moment, with a height of 161cm, I weigh 39-40 kilograms. By the age of fourteen, I fell ill with depersonalization (a distorted reality) and am still ill. I no longer remember myself before this illness. Sometimes at night I dreamed about the feeling of death. Therefore, it seemed to me that I died in my sleep. I am a very evil person by nature, although I was very kind as a child. They took advantage of my kindness. It left an imprint on my character. I am a misanthrope by conviction. Anyone would be a misanthrope in my place. Human is a very cynical creature even in childhood. Therefore, even little thinking children can already offend other children. I´ve been sitting at home for over a year. I´m not doing anything. Because I do not want anything and do not strive for anything. It seems to me that I have lived much more years than I have actually lived. Many moments in my story have been missed so that the text is not so long.

Study on my map if it helps you.
Maybe this map looks cloudless. But her native´s life was definitely not cloudless and happy. You can ask any clarifying questions in this regard.

https://ru.astro-seek.com/vychislit…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 15, 2021 at 10:42
(Aries) nutelina » Hitagi
Yeah they swell up because of an allergic reaction or infection. You can also get chronic infection if you eat stuff which is not good for you or are allergic too. Sometimes they call it auto-immune disease.
January 13, 2021 at 15:19
(Pisces) Hitagi » nutelina
My nose was not breathing due to adenoids
January 13, 2021 at 14:41
(Aries) nutelina
Hi, so I looked at your birth-chart, regarding health, you do not have Neptune in the 6th like me. If you cannot breathe through your nose it means you have either a chronic sinus infection or allergy. Many people have allergy to cow milk and then they cannot breathe well, I had it too and it was usually uncomfortable even horrible at night.

Ascendant Square Neptune you could be sensitive to poisonous food.

So speaking about the heart, you do have Moon opposite Sun, Moon and Sun square pluto. These are difficult aspects.

Uranus Sextile Pluto, Mars Square Uranus, Saturn square Neptune, chiron, look into that for your depersonalization (a distorted reality)

Mostly regarding health, look into who Weston Price was and what he did, it will help you enormously.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »