Venus conjuction S Node

January 12, 2021 at 21:50 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) windofneptune
Venus conjuction S Node
Can person ever have a healthy and long-term love relationship with this ? I have looked at a lot of famous people as well and they all struggled with their relationship seems like it. I hate this aspect more than any other in my chart.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 14, 2021 at 12:39
(Capricorn) dreamtripp
You´re misunderstanding the role of Venus in your chart, as well as singling out one particular aspect that you seem to think is causing all your frustrations.

Venus is not about relationships, but rather VALUES. Now this pertains highly to relationships because the connection we make with other human beings is generally viewed as pleasant or unpleasant based on our values. Venus also functions within monetary values as well. Look to Venus´ rulership of Libra (Communicative and Ethical values) and Taurus (Tangible Values) to understand this deeper.

South Node is the portal from our prior existence. Think of it as a door to enter the room you are in now. North Node is the portal to our next life experience. It is the door across the room that lets us out. The Analogy here is that we have to make our life´s entrance through the South, experience life as walking across the room to our North, and exiting out the North to our next life.

Therefore, having Venus conjunct South means you are carrying many values from your past existence with you through that door. Values that may no longer serve you in your journey across the room to your North. Is that bad? Not necessarily. You have a great opportunity in this life to reassess your values as you cross the room, directing them towards your North.

What you need to be conscious of is that the type of partner/relationship you value is not helpful in this life. You NEED to move opposite of it. Sorry to be glib here, but this is to say that you need to ignore your prior-life Venusian values and entertain people who are different or outside your "type" and you will likely have better luck.

Of course this is only discussing the natal aspect you are referring to, and as any good Astrologer knows, no one aspect makes a person or a chart. Your chart should be looked at Holistically to make any real determinations about your entire love life.
January 13, 2021 at 19:04
(Pisces) windofneptune » leorising
Thanks to all good and helpful answers. i kinda feel about this, i was worried that i would always strugge in relationships because of bad karma.
January 13, 2021 at 18:54
(Gemini) SSSSireen
Yes.

I have a Venus, S.Node, (and Mars) conjunction in Aries. I’ve been with my sweetheart for over 20 yrs. And we are still very much in love with each other.

How would that combo effect relationships? Because of Libra N. Node?
January 13, 2021 at 17:04
(Libra) leorising
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/for…
I think Venus in Aries is more about self-love, a conquering Venus. I understood how it is described in the link, you will have to continue something that started in past lives. I believe that you will find this partnership in college, traveling abroad, studying astrology.
January 13, 2021 at 16:40
(Pisces) windofneptune » NeptuneSpaceCow
Well to this age i have never had a healthy relationship. Before i knew about astrology it didnt make sense to me. But now it does, venus and its aspects is a major factor and im very sad about this placement.
January 13, 2021 at 15:00
(Taurus) NeptuneSpaceCow
My fellow Neptunian, dont beat urself up for ur chart placements. Ur soul picked ur chart before coming to this realm to learn the lessons u must learn. Ya know?
And yes, a person CAN have a healthy and long-term love relationship with any natal chart aspects. :74:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »