Venus conjunct Jupiter is NOT good

January 8, 2021 at 20:37 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Amananda
Venus conjunct Jupiter is NOT good
In vedic astrology those two planets are enemies. I see it often in synastry of enemies.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 14, 2021 at 11:00
(Pisces) fishscales » LotusStar
"One thing I have heard and agree, is that the gains or lessons you get from Saturn are hard won, but hard to lose as well."

Yup...

I´ve always thought that the good habits that may be developed during a Saturn return, for instance, tend to stick around, and become valuable assets for the rest of your life...

Probably because we need to dig to the deepest and highest parts of ourselves to bring them out...
January 14, 2021 at 09:37
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
I think I am a bit Saturnian (after I wrote this I noticed you are Capricorn Sun) so I find this aspect to be the worst in someone´s else chart more precise (maybe in synastry as well) I run away when I see somebody who is all about fun and pleasure and also has many options (that they manifest because they want this), they are unlikely to be committed for long, without Saturnian support in the chart they are more likely to continue searching (Jupiter) as soon as the feeling of being in love "butterflies in the stomach´ is gone because they have a delusion that love is when two people enjoy the company of each other if not that it is not a perfect match and they are too optimistic about it especially when a problem arises they unprepared to work on while already having options prepared introduced while ago as their ´friends´. Jupiter aspect Venus says love is feelings, Saturn says love is a choice.

Maybe, more Jupetarian people are a better match for that aspect, who knows. Mostly, they will have several ´marriages.´ My friend just got married and she is so happy to discover she may have several husbands her thoughts are already gone, I am deeply shocked. I often encounter this attitude

Every planet serves good just some of them in a way the individual may consider the unpleasant and painful experience but after Scorpionic 8 house of transformation always comes the brightest 9th house, for example. But for me, Venus aspect Jupiter is more painful lol
January 14, 2021 at 03:53
(Virgo) LotusStar » fishscales
I agree with a lot of that.

"I admit I have always thought that the more challenging the planet, aspect, etc, the greater the reward if it is mastered..."

See, I´d like to believe this too... And still hope it´s true, but I am yet to experience the great rewards of my Saturn placement. I have found better ways around it, but it still remains a place of challenge and obstructions for me. I am sure it will take more than what I have lived so far to master though so maybe I´m not there yet. One thing I have heard and agree, is that the gains or lessons you get from Saturn are hard won, but hard to lose as well.
January 13, 2021 at 15:37
(Pisces) fishscales » LotusStar
"but I don´t think it does a service to anyone to sugarcoat them too much"

Well, everything in the new age universe is rainbows and unicorns...

That being said, everything has its polarity...

I definitely believe Saturn and Pluto have their upsides...

They just need to be mastered...

Most people have a low degree of self mastery, so the influences of those planets turn to shit in most cases...especially Pluto...

I admit I have always thought that the more challenging the planet, aspect, etc, the greater the reward if it is mastered...

But looking at Saturn and Pluto´s house position in a chart and saying, "yes, those areas of life will go swimmingly for you"...no...

Of course, effort can change anything...
January 13, 2021 at 15:28
(Aries) Jay Jay » NeptuneSpaceCow
👍 👍 👍
January 13, 2021 at 15:13
(Taurus) NeptuneSpaceCow
Venus :191: Jupiter is a beautiful aspect in my opinion.
This native can appreciate, love, and value[Venus] the deeper meanings and reasonings of experiences that Jupiter brings.
No aspect is "not good". Every aspect Carrys "positive" and "negative" traits. :92:
January 13, 2021 at 11:47
(Aries) Jay Jay » RohiniMoon
You´re so funny, Rohini - bringing liberalism into the discussion.

I actually didn´t see that Vedic was eliminated on this site. Thanks for the heads up. That´s too bad.

Who says everything is sunshine and daisies? Not me!

I do think Saturn transits can be hard. DEFINITELY. Saturn can have a hard placement in a natal chart too. So can Pluto, Uranus. Mars, Jupiter and any other planet.

I had a very hard time when TR Pluto and TR Uranus were square and aspected my natal planets in 2014-15. But if I´m honest, I hadn´t been listening to them at the time . . . so they made me listen. And I went through some difficult changes.

The problem I have with the language is that the so-called Malefic or bad planets can also be good and helpful. Jupiter is called a Benefic - the planet of Luck - but it can bring hardships too. If you think too big you can fail big time. Labeling a planet as good, bad, weak or strong gives the wrong idea - because people do respond differently to them in their so-called weak or strong labeled positions. Sometimes Mars in Aries is too much or Mars in Cancer works well for the person - given the whole charts.

The language isn´t aligned with what always happens. A Sun or Saturn or any other planetary transit can trigger something good or bad - depending.

Yes, some combined planets are harder to work with than others. Sometimes it is even harder when planets in certain signs and houses are combined. Sometimes planetary aspects add an easier or harder energy to work with. If I see this in a person´s chart, I´m honest and tell them - this is hard. But then I counsel them on the ways they might work with it. This is not my point.

WE are bigger than the planets and our charts. Our consciousness is bigger. People don´t respond the same way to the same planets. We can change and grow from our experiences. And often, a bad experience produces something good that follows, even if only valuable insight.

My point of view places responsibility on us - how we respond - how we work with the planetary energy - instead of just saying - Malefic Saturn caused this or that. What did we learn from the experience? Usually, we do better with Saturn or any other hard transit when we are listening to what the planet is asking of us. When we are cooperating with planetary energies, life is easier. This is one good reason to know astrology - it gives us a heads up . . .

Life is hard regardless of where planets are in our charts and transiting all around us. The only real power we have is how we choose to respond to life´s slings and arrows. We can´t change other people, the planets, and many of our life situations - but we can change ourselves. how we see things, how we behave, how we respond. This point of view is empowering. I´m not saying that the planets don´t play a huge role in forming our personality or don´t provide a certain destiny. I´m saying that the planets are in fact, the energies we use to form our personalities - and there is a certain destiny to this - but we do have some choice in how to respond - we can respond positively or negatively to either side of the planetary energies - (all signs / planets have positive and negative qualities) - we can work on transcending them so they have less power over us. We can work with them - consciously.

Personally - I am aware of Planetary Strengths and Weaknesses - I learned this too when studying astrology. I just think the language needs an adjustment - because a planet in detriment and fall - can be good for that person within their chart. The words don´t describe how the planet functions IN THEIR CHART.

This is my opinion - but not just my opinion. You can find other professional astrologers saying the same thing. This is one of those kinds of discussions . . . decide for yourselves. I´m just offering up my experience.
January 13, 2021 at 08:53
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
The greatest danger of this conjunction is exaggeration, intemperance and unrestraint. Everything must be MEGA, SUPER, HYPER, everything is in bright colors. The big challenge is not to avoid, not to resist ordinary life, simple things, things that are somehow boring, grey and laborious. With this conjunction, we have symbollic big big glasses and we notice mainly magnificent things and we don´t notice the little ones. But, just like everything, it depends on position of the planets in zodiac and in houses. Also, when we have this conjunction in quadrate with Saturn or Pluto, it will behave different.
January 13, 2021 at 00:54
(Virgo) LotusStar » Sunnyshadow
:61: :61:

I have to agree with regards to Rohini´s comment. Sometimes I see people softening planets like Saturn and Pluto too much. I understand the intention of not making people fear or panic but let´s not kid ourselves either, a tough Saturn transit can bring you to your knees, and certain planets do not work well together. Can you try to make the best of it, sure.. but I don´t think it does a service to anyone to sugarcoat them too much. I´m not addressing that to anyone in particular just a tendency I have noticed more too.
January 12, 2021 at 23:18
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
This is :151: song to :157:

https://youtu.be/W5FfJ89rGPc
YouTube
YouTube
January 12, 2021 at 23:04
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Jay Jay
Why don´t you post in Vedic if you are talking Vedic?

That´s subgenre is no longer here, anymore. But, she was simply and accurately stating that in Vedic astrology that´s always been the truth of the nature.

She was reiterating that point, because a poster had previously commented that sun and Saturn were and ARE enemies in Vedic astrology. .so she gave her rebuttal to your response back to him, denouncing what he had said. Why would she post her answer - or rebuttal to you, on another post or thread?

"I don´t think the terms malefic or enemies have any legitimate place in modern astrology. That is my professional opinion."

I´m sorry but that is nonsense.

Unless by "Modern" astrology you mean leftist liberal BS making everyone into a wuss, than I guess that idea would fit. By telling people or teaching people in that line, you´re putting them into a state of delusion.

Not everything is sunshine and daisies.
January 12, 2021 at 22:59
(Aries) Jay Jay » ZynCitrus
I know the reasoning, I just don´t think it´s accurate. There´s nothing to say that a person can´t shine and fulfill Saturn´s focus and desire to work hard, step by step. They simply aren´t enemies in my "book".

Why don´t you post in Vedic if you are talking Vedic? I see people posting and mixing the two. The two aren´t very mixable. They are two distinctly different systems of thinking. Mixing the two can be very confusing. Even then, I think this language is old and outdated. It doesn´t help people truly understand themselves.

I don´t think the terms malefic or enemies have any legitimate place in modern astrology. That is my professional opinion. You are free to think whatever you want.
January 12, 2021 at 22:03
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Jay Jay
I think it´s because sun has fall in Libra Saturn is exalted, Sun wants to rule to shine to entertain, attention... and saturn sets rules, obligations and restrictions... saturn has it´s fall in Aries because impulsivity and saturn is methodical and step by step... if you think even in tropical they are enemies, only we do´t have concept of enemy in western astrology :) but reasons for that statement are legit... but we have to remember that Sun is malefic in vedic, which is not the case in western ;) so different system, that work as good, but in different way...key word system, there are rules on both sides :D

also on topic... I never saw these too making trouble...even in square they are just "leo style" regardless of placements...drama drama, not scorpio drama, more leo drama :37: spicing up the life with little nasty little sweet and just a pinch of crazy :21:
January 12, 2021 at 19:56
(Aries) Jay Jay » Sunnyshadow
Sun and Saturn are not enemies!
January 12, 2021 at 19:55
(Aries) Jay Jay » Lsinsocal
👍 👍
January 12, 2021 at 19:09
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal
Disagree. I´ve had this in a composite with someone and it was amazing. True enjoyment.
January 12, 2021 at 18:36
(Aries) Jay Jay
Such generalizations are NOT good - in my humble opinion. The whole idea that two planets are enemies without any possible good interactions, doesn´t match my long experience. The idea does not promote the idea that we have the power to work with whatever energies we have. I totally believe we can work with planetary energies and we are not victim of any planetary combo.
January 9, 2021 at 10:01
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
I have Venus in scorpion trine to Jupiter in Pisces. in my case I see the love of staying at home expanding and becoming an immense happiness. my Venus become in direct movement in progressed chart, (set 2020) so this immense happiness is a recent thing.
in relation to food I am controlled, money too. in my case for having two retrograde in trine, it represented an invalidated family, but even with this problem I ended up receiving more love than my sisters.
now regarding Venus and Jupiter being enemies, I have a co-worker who was bad for me, he has Venus in conjunction with my Jupiter.
January 9, 2021 at 03:18
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I have it conjunct in my chart :22:

I also just learned Sun and Saturn are enemies in vedic. That makes more sense to me
January 9, 2021 at 00:38
(Pisces) fishscales
I kind of agree with this...

I have the trine...exact...

I think it leads to overindulgence and and excess love of pleasure and ease.

In terms of synastry, I can´t recall any cases of Venus-Jupiter in any aspect that I´ve experienced...although I´d guess the same qualities that it causes in an individual would become present in the relationship..
January 9, 2021 at 00:01
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » LotusStar
My past-life had :159: :198: & :193: :156:/ :160: midpoint, that was worth gold! My natal :155: is :198: & :193: :156:/ :199: that is worth gold. :156: is the most common source of improvement to midpoints followed by :160:!
January 8, 2021 at 22:59
(Virgo) LotusStar » IIyyaarr13
What does it mean "Golden ones"?

Interesting because the person I loved the most had his Sun exact on my Venus/Jupiter midpoint :) I think midpoints are underrated.
January 8, 2021 at 22:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The :156:/ :154: midpoint is one of the Golden ones!, maybe move to the continents of Jason and Tuzo!
January 8, 2021 at 21:04
(Virgo) LotusStar
You know I kind of agree

Even when it started well, it ends bad or not great

However the 2 times I had this, the Jupiter person does seem to help to increase Venus finances or helps them financially

I had this with my ex boyfriend he was Jupiter
January 8, 2021 at 20:41
(Scorpio) erickaf
Really?
Isn´t venus delighted by Jupiter?
In synastry I love seeing the conjunction, it feels great.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »