mars in the first house

January 6, 2021 at 19:00 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) eliot1988
mars in the first house
i have mars in the first house in aries...
with venus trine mars
mars sextile jupite
mars square neptune
mars conjunct ascedant with aries in the ascedant..
mars square midheaven
mars quincunx pluto

please tell me about the mars.. its strong on my natal chart?
i think the powerfull is the mars conjunct ascedant with aries in the ascedant.
what´s is your opinion?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 10, 2021 at 09:10
(Sagittarius) pluviamdix
Can I Ask you abiti your career Life?
January 9, 2021 at 20:24
(Scorpio) Kateybits » eliot1988
Well combativeness and violence is definitely a fitting result of your Mars in Aries conjunct ascendant quincunx Pluto.
January 9, 2021 at 16:17
(Leo) wilks222 » JayJayAstrology
I work in wind power development and M&A. I began working on a deal at the end of June 2020. I worked on it all year and it was super intense. Unfortunately, after all that work and stress, it the deal fell through and failed to materialize. Huge loss for me.

The stress hasn´t subsided even though mars is in Taurus.

What happens when mars hit my north node in Aries?
January 9, 2021 at 16:06
(Virgo) eliot1988 » JayJayAstrology
I do not use violence anywhere .. I just feel inner tension .. and I have a lot of nerves ..
January 9, 2021 at 16:02
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » eliot1988
You say you are violent and combative to Kateybits, but you asked me if it was strong enough. If you are violent, why did you ask if it was strong enough? What do you mean by violent? What kind of violence?
January 9, 2021 at 13:36
(Virgo) eliot1988 » Kateybits
thank you very much!

mars in aries with ascedant in aries with mars conjunct ascedant saw something powerfull...whats your opinion?

I´m not a sports guy ... but I´m very combative and violent ...
January 9, 2021 at 12:57
i have pluto on midheaven
pluto sextile mc in the 2.46 applying

it is strong? what means this aspect?
January 9, 2021 at 11:17
(Scorpio) Kateybits
Your Mars is definitely a strong one if it´s in the 1st house and in its own sign of Aries. Perhaps you tend to see everything as a contest of sorts? You are very quick in your motions and quite impatient. HOWEVER, your Mars is also square Neptune, so you do have a tendency to misplace your energy or get tired easily. Your motivation can easily escape you. On the flip side you also have Mars sextile Jupiter which gives you lots of energy and motivation. Basically, your Mars is quite balanced and yet still pronounced. People may see you as someone who exhibits Mars energy... athletic, maybe.
January 9, 2021 at 09:20
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » wilks222
North Node is in your first house too . . . so you had two passes over it . . . and now Mars has just gone into Taurus. I bet that was intense. Mars stayed in Aries a long time this round. It will go through Taurus really fast. No retrogrades.

What do you do for work?
January 9, 2021 at 09:11
You´re welcome, Eliot! Do you have any more questions? We may as well get them all answered. The inner transformational work will take your lifetime. So just keep doing it and life will be meaningful. It´s very hard work, and often, those of us who do it, don´t get much recognition for it. Yet, you probably be a very cool old man and one other people will admire.
January 9, 2021 at 04:12
(Leo) wilks222
I have Mars transiting my first house (Aries Asc) right now. It’s super intense for me. My natal Mars is in 10th house - so lots of very intense emotions to do with career etc.
January 9, 2021 at 03:31
thank you very much!!!
January 9, 2021 at 03:08
Personally, I prefer the Placidus house system.

Pluto is the modern ruler of Scorpio. Scorpio is the natural ruler of the 8th house. So, in a way, the house is less important - because regardless, Pluto is in Scorpio and shares elements of the 8th even if in the 7th. Scorpio is about deep bonds, identifying with "other" and losing one´s selfish motives in favor of loving others, doing what is best for others. Scorpio is also about fear. People fear losing ego, changing drastically, facing the unknown. Scorpio is about the death of the ego - who you think you are. But, it also knows that our Souls are the deeper reality.

The 8th house is an inward house. It is about personal transformation - investigating the inner self. It is about letting go of the immature ego in favor of identifying with the Soul. It is a house of deep personal change.

The 7th house is more relational with people. You might learn more about what you need to change within yourself through interactions. The 8th house is inward - the energy is more vertical. The 7th house is more horizontal - social. With Pluto in Scorpio in 7th, you have both Verticle and Hornizontal energies. Since Mercury is also in the 7th. you have a focus there anyway. You do need to relate to others so that you can practice setting boundaries while you do inner work.
January 9, 2021 at 02:09
i have pluto in the 8th house in scorpio... what means?
in the whole sign system i have pluto in the 8th house
and the placidus system i have the pluto in 7th house...
January 9, 2021 at 01:29
I understand. Yes, it is difficult to do a Skype reading if we don´t speak the same language. If you are using a translator, then it is better to write it out. Do you have any more questions?
January 9, 2021 at 00:51
i use google translate... sorry
thank you very much! i understand much things about the sun on the 6th house!
im from greece!

you look like a very good person! and you have said exactly what my map symbolizes! Be well! if I want a reading on my paper I will send you a message .. and I would like the reading to be written! the only way to pay you I do not know ..
I only have a debit card .. which can not be traded ...
January 8, 2021 at 22:17
Squares help you grow and change. That´s basically what they do. They force you to deal with the energies involved.

Sun in 6th house can mean so many things. You could be learning and perfecting skills, researching, paying attention to daily routines there, caring for animals, studying science, health and medicine, taking care of your own health, mentoring people, being of service in some way to others. These are the kinds of things people do with Sun in the 6th house. Many Virgos love science and medicine - especially Sun in the 6th.

Saturn can be also many things. Saturn is about having a narrow focus and is capable of big works over time. It has sustaining energy. It is in Sagittarius, so the focus is on expanding the self - learning and growing, philosophy, law, meaning of life. Sagittarius likes to set goals and to win. With Saturn square Sun, you could be very serious and focused. You could bring all your gifts to bare on your Sun. It could help your Sun to stick with some research or study interest. It could make your Sun be interested in a lot of different things because it´s in Sagittarius.

Saturn in Sag square Sun in Virgo - is actually not such a hard aspect - it has a complementary feel because Saturn is naturally earth and so is Virgo.

Uranus square Sun brings in the energy of being your own person - a lot like Aries. Uranus gives Saturn more flexibility and it makes your Sun more individualistic.

If you want to have a reading, you should just contact me. It´s so much easier to talk about a chart than type it all out. I´ll be happy to do a skype reading for you so that this will all make sense to you.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 8, 2021 at 18:16
thank you! I make sense of what you say!

sun in virgo
sun in 6th house
and 6th house in virgo

with sun square saturn
sun square uranus..

what´s the point?

these positions on the astrological chart show something very intense .. what is this?
is the service I have to do to others?
January 8, 2021 at 17:47
Mars is strong in Aries and very strong on the ASC. Any planet on the 1st, 4th, 7th and 10th house cusps will be important and strong. However, it doesn´t mean you will take advantage of it to balance your Virgo self-doubt/anxiety. The more you consciously use Mars/Aries for assertiveness and boundary-setting, the stronger it will be.

You have to work holistically. First, you need to recognize that you are equally of value, equally intelligent, equally capable as most other people. If you don´t feel this way about yourself, you need to work on changing the words you use about yourself to yourself.

No one is perfect. We are all human beings with flaws. You aren´t any different in that way, but you are absolutely as valuable and worthy of life, love and success as anyone else. We cannot really compare ourselves with one another because we all have very different gifts to bring forward.

This is a lifetime of major changes for you. You are evolving on a very deep level. Not everyone is undergoing such a huge change. This lifetime may be a little more confusing than other lifetimes, because you are attempting to change at a core level. I see this as Uranus conjunct Saturn in the 9th and Chiron on 4th cusp. Saturn represents your core self - your karmic self - all the good and bad. When Uranus is conjunct it, the core self is under great pressure to change.

Chiron on IC is about healing how you nurture yourself.

Neptune on MC in Capricorn says something similar, as does North Node in 12th, Pisces. You need to tune into your spiritual self. You won´t really find your answers in the social world. This lifetime is about turning your attention inwardly and finding a soulful connection within yourself. There´s great power in this. Modern culture doesn´t support inner focus and inner work - especially true for men. So you probably have not been supported. It takes a courageous person to do inner work and change.

The 9th house Moon can be you coming upon a higher spiritual plane. You can have many new perceptions about your true spiritual nature.

The reason you need that Aries rising and Mars - is because you need to set boundaries with other people. You need to rely on yourself and your inner guidance - and not others who want you to be there for them. This lifetime is about YOU nurturing your goals, your own development, your own LIGHT.

You may want to be helpful to others, but you have to set boundaries around it. You have to learn where to draw the line because you have to put yourself and your own needs first. It´s fine to help others, but not when it isn´t good for you. If it isn´t good for you, ultimately, it isn´t good for them either. You have to believe that.

You need to embrace your own individuality that isn´t defined by others, by helping, or by giving. Aries and Mars is that energy, so you have it. It is strong enough if you focus on it. It will take some time. You have to start somewhere - so - you just start with small things and work up to bigger things. Congratulate yourself every time you say NO to helping or giving when you don´t really want to.

Very often, people feel bad or guilty if they don´t help or give. If this is true for you, realize that you will feel guilty when you set boundaries. The guilt eventually goes away, but, for a good while, you will feel guilty. You have to just tell yourself it´s okay. It´s only guilt. It´s just a feeling. Eventually you can say no without having any guilt or bad feeling at all. But it takes time.

I´m sorry if I´m not reading your chart correctly. Just let me know if I´ve got it wrong, and I´ll try again.
January 8, 2021 at 16:28
means to have enough effect on me ..
January 8, 2021 at 16:22
Why is it important to know how strong it is? What does it mean for it to be strong?
January 8, 2021 at 16:17
mars conjunct ascedant in 6 degrees separating is strong?
in cafeastrology.com the points is 141 ...
January 8, 2021 at 15:49
You´re welcome.
January 8, 2021 at 15:44
thank you very much!
January 7, 2021 at 15:36
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Yes, Mars is conjunct ASC even if it is 6 degrees from it in the 12th. I would read it as a first house planet.

People respond differently to planets in their signs - so it depends upon how you use your Mars. I would think you´d need to be very physically active with an Aries ASC with Mars conjunct it. The first house is the physical body, our appearance, how we present ourselves to others and how others see us.

Your south node wound shows you can be self-doubting, perhaps self-critical - so you probably need that Aries-Mars to have courage to get out there are BE your own person. Your Virgo Sun is far more introverted than your Aries Rising. You will like researching, science, and details.

But your Sag Moon conjunct Saturn and Uranus in the 9th house is also FIRE and much more extroverted than your South Node and Sun. I just realized that you have the same signs as I do in your primal triad. I have Aries Sun, Sag Moon and Virgo rising. You have Aries rising, Sun in Virgo and Sag Moon. We are kindred spirit of a kind!

The Sag Moon can be philosophical - so it has an inward side to it - but it also like physical activity, enjoys learning and growing and enjoys engaging people.

You´re a sensitive person with Chiron on IC in Cancer. Maybe too sensitive. You need to set good boundaries with people - and the Aries/Mars is good for that - it´s one of their functions. But the other big thing you need to do is to let go of being a perfectionist - you need to dial that down - give yourself more room to BE and not be so tight and serious.

You NEED the Aries Mars rising - to learn courage to be in the world - to just BE yourself in the world - to balance and heal your wounds - to not be so critical of yourself - to let yourself BE. Aries doesn´t care what other people think of it - it just likes to BE who and what it is.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »