moon in 12th taurus

January 4, 2021 at 19:22 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) ertik54
moon in 12th taurus
my moon at 12th house taurus and venus scorpio exact opposition and t-square by retro jupiter at aquarius conjunct MC. Taurus-scorpio is intercepted, what does it mean for reencarnation,psychology and my emotion :172::152: :192: :154: :178:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 5, 2021 at 14:49
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » ertik54
You are welcome, ertik! Yoga sounds good!
January 5, 2021 at 13:06
(Virgo) ertik54 » JayJayAstrology
oh, jay jay you are a blessing . thank you for your help, im tried to figure it out my chart, and always helpfull to look other proffesionals eyes, yes im learning astrology that satisfied my psychology ,metaphysics and scientific side of me. and i am learning yoga too for beeing a yoga teacher.
January 5, 2021 at 10:55
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I´m not sure what you are asking when you say "what does it mean for reincarnation, psychology and my emotion"? Are you asking if it makes you interested in psychology for a career?

That T-square is your only planetary picture in your chart that I can see.

Intercepted signs seem to make whatever planets in them - more inward - an inward process - something you have to do for yourself. There are other possible interpretations, but this is what I´ve found to be most true for most people. It can make a person feel stuck and unable to bring it out into the world. However, I don´t think it necessarily has to feel that way.

Moon in the 12th is going to feel a bit isolated and maybe not of this world - more attuned to spiritual self. Perhaps there is a theme of personal losses in your life - or a letting go process - what of Taurus do you need to let go of? Are you too stubborn, too desiring of life to be simple and easy, too attached to peace?

You´ve got Venus, Mars and Chiron in Scorpio in the 6th. Scorpio in 6th can be obsessive. Sinnce you´ve got Sun, Mercury and North Node in Virgo, I´d say that there is a good chance you are given to have obsessive thoughts. Virgo and Scorpio together does that.

Yes you are drawn to the messy dark side of Scorpio - deep, dark, taboo things - the deep unconscious emotional stuff - the things psychologists study. So, yes - you like psychology. Chiron there says there´s a problem there though. Perhaps you are too attached to emotional moods, or you are too attached to other people or you need them to feel grounded in the world.

Your South Node is in Pisces. You error on not feeling you belong in the world - and yet - you have your head in the clouds and your feet in the mud. You´re familiar with the two extremes and there´s a lot you´re unfamiliar with in between.

You need to analyze yourself - yes - Sun, Mercury, North Node says you need to analyze to understand yourself. You will feel some self-doubt - perhaps a lot - but it will drive you to do better - to perfect - to understand. In this lifetime, you are supposed to build your own self-identity - define yourself by finding your true self. You are to shed off your conditioning of culture and family - who told you who you are. You have to discover who you are from the inside out, not from any other measurement.

You have Saturn in Aries - which tells me you are already a very independent type of person - but I think you´ve gotten stuck in some emotional bonds or dependencies that aren´t good for you.

Jupiter at the apex of your Moon and Venus is the way out. It is in Aquarius - the "I´ve got to be me" sign. It is all about being your own true self defined by your own standards in the social world. You will not be defined by culture. No one tells you what to do or how to behave. You are your own person.

If you´re asking about a career - you could go into psychology. I don´t feel that this is your only path. Aquarius MC could find you interested in technology, science, engineering, anything where you can use your mind and be inventive. You could also be interested in metaphysics, philosophy and teaching. You will love to do research, analyze things, and investigate things. You have options.

I always tell people to follow their hearts. Do what interests you. Most people have more than one career in their lifetimes. If you choose a course of study that might encompass more of your interests, you have more paths you can travel throughout life.

You have very high standards. Learn to let down your hair and explore what is in between polar opposites. When you keep your thinking to black and white thinking - superior-inferior, right-wrong, good-bad - it limits you.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »