Life Changing Transit

January 4, 2021 at 09:40 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Life Changing Transit
long story short I had an experience that completely turned my life around.

I was working shift work and was lying down towards the middle of the day when all of a sudden I felt a pressure at the base of my skull and then a moment where ethics, morality, spirituality just surged into the forefront of my mind.

I wept for hours because of the evil life I was living and had lived.

I immediately tried to manifest a better healthier life for myself

Before I discovered Astrology, the only way I could describe it was being touched by the creator. That´s what it felt like.

I have since looked at the transit chart and thought it was Saturn entering Sag, just before my Sat return. But the more I look the more I realize I don´t really know haha Any seasoned vets up for a challenge? :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 6, 2021 at 17:22
(Aries) Wolfmoon » ZynCitrus
"you probably changed then too, maybe in minor ways but you surely changed your mind about bigger things in life but this time you hade Pluto to help both sextile and trine jupiter...so this was positive death and resurrection of view on life"

Definitely a positive Death. Also knowing that about Jupiter... in 6 years time I´ll be somewhat more aware of what may be... maybe ill get some DMT and go into the bush :1:

"when this big change happens it´s never ONE aspect...never, it´s easy to make that mistake, it has to be collaborations of major planets or few things at the same time."

Thats kind of what I thought every time I´d look at it, as my knowledge progresses, there´d be a new question...

Thank you :4: Your insight and knowledge is very much appreciated :15:
January 6, 2021 at 17:04
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Fool
Wow :22:

Thanks man. Love the investigative work :15: Can I be your Robin?

The whole event lasted maybe no more than a few seconds. 3 seconds maximum I´d say. It wasn´t long at all.
January 6, 2021 at 10:09
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Wolfmoon
you are right

"I thought maybe Jupiter opp my natal Jupiter in Pisces with Neptune cruising through at the time?"

First thing I was looking was where is Jupiter, because that´s your natural ruler of the world view and life philosophy... your natal ruler of life philosophy is venus and look - venus squared venus... you didn´t like what you see...

and if you think back..this thing happens every 12 year...and you probably changed then too, maybe in minor ways but you surely changed your mind about bigger things in life but this time you hade Pluto to help both sextile and trine jupiter...so this was positive death and resurrection of view on life

when this big change happens it´s never ONE aspect...never, it´s easy to make that mistake, it has to be collaborations of major planets or few things at the same time..in this case Pluto actually played biggest role both transit and natal jupiter transit and natal it went both ways but day why that day was venus... played trigger where you were already suggestible for that experience because you were not satisfied with your self that day, what you see and feel
January 6, 2021 at 03:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
also (in "Seekers´ Recommendations" too) this link will provide you with a very cool drone show; especially relevant to those with Scots descent, thank you, this has been a commercial - the Stag´ over the Scot hills at night - fab!
https://twitter.com/AllieRenison/…
January 6, 2021 at 03:47
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It is not unusual to feel a release of pressure, like a Champagne cork popping. People - who entered other states of consciousness often report the release of a pressure in the skull, a buzzing sometimes. Short-form (smokers) DMT report a rushing/rocket like sensation and they feel as if they have been shot through some kind of barrier/sphincter (even)- and for some, often to applause and cheers from the other side. Hey, any missing time? :32: Kidding with that one, can you recall how long the event lasted (the actual sensation) and how long you felt it lasted?
January 6, 2021 at 03:25
=====
the aspects:
Login
(Log in)
January 6, 2021 at 03:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
It sounds as fishScales suggested, a release of DMT - something that pressure and exhaustion with your way of life could produce a release of, its there for when we die and trip; I really like the symbolism of it being :157: into :179: (I left the standard asteroids on because I´m lazy). I noticed Lillith passing over pars fortuna, I notice Neptune and Karma involved in a :191: Everybody tuck in. The progressed plus transit natal chart
Login
(Log in)
January 6, 2021 at 02:36
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Fool
Oh yeah. I rule out everything. I´m very much a skeptic in all things, even things that happen to me. Astrology is the one thing I haven´t quite worked out yet.

Would´ve finished work approx 2am the previous night. Woke at 0830 to drop missus at work. Meditate for 30. Breakfast (Two eggs on toast). Run. Shower. Lie down.

No dreams. Although I did have a couple of dreams after.

No extra exertion. Was road policing at the time. So... literally sitting in my car doing nothing.

No meds. Would´ve smoked a joint before my run but weed has never affected me like that before.

28/09/2015 Approx midday.

Go batman. What you got :4:

Any clue is a good clue :4:
January 5, 2021 at 23:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
have you asked yourself all the usual questions: was there anything different about the day prior to the sensation (or even the night before - sleep well? dreams?); did you eat your usual meal or miss it? did you, prior to the event exert yourself in an unusual way? challenges? were you hydrated? new medications or mixes in meds, times and date?

Astrologically I like who suggested the New Moon/Eclipse - it´s cute. :4:
January 5, 2021 at 06:31
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
"Although it´s no doubt interesting to speculate about, in the end, what does it matter what astrological conditions triggered your experience?"

I just want to know why. I have my theories and intuition but I want to cover all my bases. I want to make sure that its not something that can be explained away. I get that it will come with time and things will unravel as its meant to but... Aries man... :4: plus I´m learning my aspects :1:

Things happen to me. What happens to me I don´t share with many people. Like when I wrote off my van and no one could understand why. I figure here, in the false reality that is the internet, I´m not going to bump into any of you on the street... you should watch where you´re walking :2: ... and I might get some answers :37:
January 4, 2021 at 19:58
(Pisces) fishscales
Ram´s right about not trying to pigeon hole experiences such as this..

Although it´s no doubt interesting to speculate about, in the end, what does it matter what astrological conditions triggered your experience?

The real thing to celebrate is that you were capable of having such an experience...:37:

Although, don´t get me wrong...as I said...an interesting astrological query...and one probably best surmised by a whole concerto of factors in the natal and transit charts...
January 4, 2021 at 18:20
(Aries) ram_goat » Wolfmoon
Overthinking them is not so harmful.. usually they take on meaning over time, and within the context of other outside events. It´s good to reflect upon them.
January 4, 2021 at 18:16
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
"Looks like this was right on a full Moon lunar eclipse in your 3rd/9th house axis of mental processes, higher learning, and wisdom and exact on your natal Mercury"

Thank you :61: You´ve helped me alot :15:

I´m still playing with aspects and like I say the more I look at the chart the more I see. I had no idea around the eclipse though :27:
January 4, 2021 at 18:11
(Aries) Wolfmoon » ram_goat
"Keep an open mind, always."

Agreed. I sometimes overthink things (always) and I´ve been overthinking this for 5 years haha I just like to cover all bases
January 4, 2021 at 17:53
(Virgo) LotusStar
Looks like this was right on a full Moon lunar eclipse in your 3rd/9th house axis of mental processes, higher learning, and wisdom and exact on your natal Mercury. Perhaps why you got such a powerful mental "download" of information regarding all this. Eclipses are powerful and permanent, bring significant change. The full Moon eclipses tend to signify an ending of some sort, with it touching your Mercury, your perspective changed permanently. This was the end of a certain way of thinking and pattern of interaction with your surrounding environment (3rd house). Very likely this was also a catalyst of the lessons which your Saturn return would then hone in on.

Saturn in Sagittarius also deals with high principles and truth seeking, and it´s part of the biggest life karmic lessons for this placement to hold themselves to high moral standards.

Saw the Jupiter opposite Jupiter transit at the time as well, so yes, the ground was ripe for this kind of spiritual/moral awakening and changes in perspective, and the eclipse was the trigger.
January 4, 2021 at 17:53
(Aries) ram_goat » Wolfmoon
Keep an open mind, always. It´s really hard to classify these experiences or pidgeon-hole them into some narrow frame.
January 4, 2021 at 17:24
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
"Sounds to me like part of it was an opening of the subconscious floodgates.."

Pretty much was.

I thought maybe Jupiter opp my natal Jupiter in Pisces with Neptune cruising through at the time?
January 4, 2021 at 13:19
(Pisces) fishscales
Sounds to me like part of it was an opening of the subconscious floodgates..

Pluto in the 12th near your natal Mars, and transiting Mars entering your 8th house...

"What lies beneath" gonna get stirred up with those transits...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »